change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New year / Sylwester

Gdansk Nov 11, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi!

I'm traveling to Gdanks/Sopot for New Year's Eve with friends.
      Which city (Gdansk/Sopot) do you recommend and which clubs?

Thank you!

more
    • Prague to Oswiecim: Any Waiting area at the station?

Oswiecim Nov 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I am visiting Auschwitz Concentration camp next week. I am planning to catch the night train from Prague to Krakow and get down at Oswiecim instead of going all the way to Krakow and coming back to Auschwitz. I am wondering if this is a good idea to get down at the Oswiecim station at 4:45 am in the morning and wait for the Auschwitz concentration camp to open for visitors. Does the station have a waiting area? Thank you!

more
    • Kevin_Miller's Profile Photo

Latest night spots

Warsaw Nov 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hey world, I'm in Warsaw on Friday 21st Nov and want to know the latest good night spots - clubs and bars. Ideally somewhere playing some r&b/hip-hop or chart commercial sounds. Somewhere people are not too serious and some nice ladies in the place. No house or techno required please.

Thanks in advance.

K Miller

more
    • avening1970's Profile Photo

electric plug for warsaw, poland

Warsaw 6 hours ago

can you use ordinary euro plug adaptor in warsaw

more

xmas markets warsaw, poland

Warsaw Nov 26, 2014 at 5:12 AM

going to warsaw in Poland, will the xmas markets up and running

more
    • Train company in Poland

Lublin Nov 22, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Hello,

I am travelling to Poland, and looking to go from Lublin to Krakow without going back to Warsaw. I know there is a train from Lublin to Kielce, and then Kielce to Krakow, but I am having trouble booking the tickets online through PKP. I am either unable to select, or get an error popping up. This is for a trip in January, so it isn't last minute. Anyway, is there a place you can recommend buying train tickets from?

more

Places to eat Warsaw,poland

Warsaw Nov 14, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Recomendations on where to eat in warsaw, Poland. Somewhere traditional serves polish food, reasonably priced, (not after cheap).

more
    • Trains in Warsaw, Krakow

Warsaw Nov 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hello, 

I've never been in Poland, so am a bit worried about a language barrier. I have an important meeting in Krakow on Monday. I'm traveling from Vilnius to Warszaw by bus first, and then planning to take a train to Krakow. I will arrive in Warszaw Central station at 5:00am on Saturday, is there a place to stay that early and is it safe to stay at the station, have a tea or so? And is it alright to buy the train ticket at the station as i am not sure about the times? I was thinking about a traveller's ticket for the weekend but that wouldn't help me on the way back on Monday? Any other cheaper options? And maybe some tips about where to stay for a night in Krakow? Thanks a lot!! Every answer appreciated :)

more
    • Krakow city

Warsaw Nov 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM

For those who know the city: What is the closest train station in Krakow (traveling from Warsaw) if i need to get to Os Kosciuszkowskie 2? Krakow Glowny, Lagiewniki, Plaszow? Is it easy to reach walking or should i make it easy and take a taxi?
      Also, in Warsaw...is Dw. Centralny 04 where the busses stop the same building where the trains depart? Thanks!

more

Airport Transfer from Warsaw Airport Poland

Warsaw Nov 14, 2014 at 3:45 AM

What is an average reasonable price to pay for transfer from Warsaw Airport Poland, to the city-centre. Is it ok to pre-book a taxi on the internet and any recommendations on websites. Or contacts to use in Poland when we get there,

thankyou

more
    • Julia Sokol

Cmolas Nov 21, 2014 at 8:16 PM

My second great grandmother was from Cmolas. She was born in August 1893. She was Roman Catholic. How do I find out how many Catholic Churches there were in Cmolas at that time?

more

Near Czestochowa

• Which bus or tram to take?

by MichaelM93 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 8:02 PM

We need to get to ul. 3 Maja from the train station, which bus or tram should I take? or should I just take a taxi? how much would it cost normally? I really don't want to get cheated and overcharged by a dishonest taxi driver.

1 Answer Jun 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    • Eagl nest trail biking

by Krisztike001 Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Can one make a bike trip from Czestochowa on the eagl nest trail/ ojcew National Park ( I only find website for trips from Krakkow). Where can you find a bycicle rental in Czestochowa? Or from where would you start a biketrip if you stay in Czestochowa.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 6:37 AM
    • Last train to Krakow

by gaz2483 Online Now May 12, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Hi,

I might be coming to Poland in August and was wondering what time the last train would be from Czestochowa to Krakow on a Sunday and also what time the buses ran from in the afternoon? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Gary

3 Answers May 13, 2014 at 4:29 PM
    • Going from Warsaw to Czestochowa to Krakow

by PSomelofske Online Now May 5, 2014 at 1:37 PM

We would like to go from Warsaw to Czestochowa, see the sites and the town of Czestochowa, and then proceed onward to Krakow - all in the same day. Does anyone know of a tour company that will do this? We would take a train from Warsaw to Czestochowa, and when we are ready to leave, take a train from Czestochowa to Krakow. The only problem would be what to do with our luggage as we tour Czestochowa. Any help regarding companies that do such tours would be most helpful. There are four adults traveling. Thank you in advnce for any help regarding this!!!

2 Answers May 14, 2014 at 2:54 AM
    • Guided Tour of Jasna Gora

by higgin0 Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM

How does one arrange a guided tour of Jasna Gora that led by a monk or nun? I've heard of these tours but cannot find out how to arrange. I have seen included with transportation from Krakow, but we will be driving ourselves on our way to Warsaw.

1 Answer Sep 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    • Train Travels

by whoaa_ Online Now Sep 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hi, I live in sweden but im planning to go to poland during this christmas, but i was wondering if i can travel from czestochowa to gdansk by train 01.01.1010? Is that possible? Since im travelling via gdansk airport. Thanks..

4 Answers Sep 28, 2009 at 7:02 PM
    • Vihren's Profile Photo

Can one climb to the top of the tower in the Jasna Gora Monastery?

by Vihren Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM

And how much will that cost if one is allowed to go there?
      Thank you very much.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2009 at 11:10 AM
    • travel to czestochova

by tonyging Online Now Feb 15, 2009 at 5:45 AM

Im flying with tyanair to Katowice ,how can I get from airport to czestochova by train or bus ,your advice appreaciated

1 Answer Feb 15, 2009 at 6:45 AM
    • fanfare for Icon of Black Madonna

by paulalou Online Now Aug 26, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Does any one knwo the name of the fanfare that plays when the shield is opening and closing on the icon of Our Lady of Czestochowa? Our small Polish parish recently dedicated a smaller version of the shield for our icon and we would like to obtain a recoding of the fanfare for our pastor. Do you know if such a recording is available? I appreciate any suggestions.

3 Answers Sep 14, 2008 at 1:49 PM
    • Hotels

by Berny21 Online Now May 30, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Hi,
      can anyone recommend a good quality hotel, with atmosphere and a good resto. (3*-5*) Close proximity to the centre of the town is not necessary as I have a car. recommendations for good quality Polish food resto also welcome.
      many thanks

2 Answers Jan 26, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • Budget Lodging

by mhibbard Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM

Where can I find inexpensive lodging in Czestochowa?

1 Answer Apr 24, 2008 at 12:49 AM
    • Train station

by vickifo Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 8:22 PM

Are there lockers available for luggage in the train station?

1 Answer Jan 15, 2008 at 5:31 AM
    • Czestochowa to Oswiecim

by Harminnie Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 10:58 AM

A couple of ?: Does the Czestochowan train station have a luggage storage area? What is the best way to go from Czestochowa to Oswiecim on a Friday afternoon (train or bus)? Thanks for your assistance

1 Answer Sep 25, 2007 at 1:23 PM
    • WHICH CZESTOCHOWA STATION?

by claudiogc Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 11:12 AM

On the Euro train website there is vast choice of different Czestochowa stations, which is the best to go to see the Black Madonna?

2 Answers Aug 28, 2007 at 5:57 AM
    • main train station

by morgantraveller Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 6:58 AM

What is the full name of the main train station in Czestochowa on Pilsudskiego/Wolnosci. Is it Czestochowa Osobowa. I am trying to book on line from Krakow to Czestochowa and have a choice of five different stations in the town.

2 Answers Oct 5, 2006 at 11:38 AM
    • Basajaun's Profile Photo

Left Luggage Service at the CZESTOCHOWA PKP train station?

by Basajaun Online Now Jul 17, 2005 at 4:44 AM

I am visiting Czestochowa next august. But as I want to make a stop there in my train travel from Krakow to Wroclaw, it would be really by far more comfortable to leave the luggage at the station an make the visit without the backpack on.

Does anyone know if the train station at Czestochowa has got this kind of left lugagge service?

Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2005 at 11:38 AM