change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

Ayia Napa Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

more
    • Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

Famagusta Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

more
    • Quiet traditional beach town in the Larnaca District

Larnaca District Apr 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I am flying into Larnaca from New Zealand and want to know of a quiet beach town not too far from the airport , with hotel accommodation.

I certainly don't want Ayia Napa type places, but at the same time a few shops and tavernas with a nice beach

What do you recommend, or am I better heading down towards Paphos

Regards

Lee

more
    • Local maps etc

Ayia Napa Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

more
    • Taxi Payment-Which currency

Kyrenia District Apr 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Taxi fare from Larnaca is quote in pounds.Will the driver expect pounds or can we pay in Turkish equivalent.

more
    • Taxi Payment-Which currency

Kyrenia District Apr 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Taxi fare from Larnaca is quote in pounds.Will the driver expect pounds or can we pay in Turkish equivalent.

5 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Quiet traditional beach town in the Larnaca District

Larnaca District Apr 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I am flying into Larnaca from New Zealand and want to know of a quiet beach town not too far from the airport , with hotel accommodation.

I certainly don't want Ayia Napa type places, but at the same time a few shops and tavernas with a nice beach

What do you recommend, or am I better heading down towards Paphos

Regards

Lee

3 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

Ayia Napa Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

• Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

Famagusta Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

• Local maps etc

Ayia Napa Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

3 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • Vasilina's Profile Photo

How to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus?

Cyprus Mar 21, 2014 at 4:12 AM

I'm going to Cyprus soon and I'd like to know how to get to some places by bus. I will stay in Ayia Napa. First, I'd like to go to Omodos village, so if somebody knows how to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus, please tell me. Will it take a long time to be there? Thanks in advance :))

1 Answer Mar 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • smoking. legal?

Protaras Mar 20, 2014 at 2:04 PM

is it legal to smoke indoors? hotels and pubs.?

• family trip in june

Cyprus Mar 17, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hi
      We are planning to visit cyprus for 5 days in june with our two children ( aged 5 and 2 ). I am a bit confused about which area to stay in. We enjoy spending a few hours at the beach ( but not all day ) as well as dining out at night in casual tavernas/restaurants. We would like a variety of restaurants to choose from and a interesting town centre to wander around. Also somewhere scenic but not too quiet or isolated. From what i have read so far, ayia napa seems to be a bit of a party place but the beaches are apparently better on that side. Was thinking about Paphos or Protaris ??
      Also probably will hire a car and pick it up from the airport.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated !

Anita

5 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:59 PM
    • Hallssamantha's Profile Photo

Changes to visa for Turkey

Kyrenia Mar 16, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Do we need to apply for a visa to visit north Cyprus ?

8 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM
    • Arrival into Ercan Airport

Cyprus Feb 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM

A friend and I will be traveling from Turkey to Cyprus, arriving at Ercan Airport on Thursday, March 20th. We will be staying in Limassol. Does anyone know how far the border crossing is from Ercan Airport? How should we plan to get from there to Limassol?

Thank you!

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM
    • Transfer from Larnaca airport

Famagusta Feb 26, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Which taxi is reliable and cheap and will pick us up at Larnaca Airport and take us to Famagusta?

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Kyrenia Cyprus

Cyprus Feb 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi please can anyone offer any advice on this part of Cyprus. We are considering visiting.

6 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • weather in May

Cyprus Feb 16, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Hello! I come at end of April and stay until 20 May 2014 in Paphos, so I am wondering what is weather like in that period....just to know what kind of clothing to wear ;-)

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • Napa Prices summer 2014

Ayia Napa Feb 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi, looking to book a holiday in Ayia Napa for July 30th for a week. Just wondering how much spending money i would need to bring for a week self-catering? for food and clubs

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • terronissimo's Profile Photo

Day trips/excursions from Larnaca

Larnaca Feb 2, 2014 at 7:00 AM

I'll be based in Larnaca for a week at the end of June. I'll be travelling on my own and do not plan to hire a car. Can anyone recommend a company that does coach excursions from Larnaca to places like Nicosia, Paphos, Troodos, etc?

6 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 10:51 PM
    • AngiBabe's Profile Photo

Supermarkets in pernera

Protaras Jan 31, 2014 at 3:51 PM

We are travelling to a villa in pernera in June and would like to know of the best supermarket to go to. Or is there a good butcher to buy meat for a BBQ. We have been before to the big lidls but it didn't have any fresh meat or very much variety at all.
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • Dress Makers

Limassol Jan 24, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Are there still plenty of dress makers in the central Limassol area? What could I expect to pay for a dress and jacket to be made? Can anyone recommend a dressmaker? Could it be made in three weeks? Hope that's not too many questions?

• Plan to visit Cyprus

Larnaca Jan 6, 2014 at 4:23 AM

Hi I am thinking of visiting Cyprus over the weekend for about 3 nights from 11 jan 14, i have absolutely no idea what to see, what to do , which is the best place to stay .interested in the normal sightseeing as well as night life . I am a male and will be travelling alone . could someone help ?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 6:19 AM
    • taxi prices

Kyrenia District Dec 17, 2013 at 6:30 AM

How much would a taxi cost for two people for a journey of say 5 KM

2 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    • what to pack for 10 days Larnaca in December?

Larnaca Dec 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM

The weather looks pretty chilly. What packing tips do you have for winter travel to Cyprus? The beaches look cold, but I have never visited the island before. Any suggestions appreciated.

8 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    • HananH's Profile Photo

day trips from limasol

Troodos Nov 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

i am coming to limassol in summer.and iam interested in waterfalls water dams and green bridges will i find day trip for foini village and chantara falls another for pera pedi dam and millomeris falls ??i looked for such trips i didnt find any and is limasol a good place to stay for that purpose

1 Answer Nov 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    • return or onward ticket

Cyprus Nov 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Do I need a return or onward ticket for entry into Cyprus?

1 Answer Nov 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Transport from Polis to Tala

Tala Nov 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hello, Can any one please advise me the bus which runs from Polis to Tala. I will probably be going Friday 29th November or Saturday 30th November, many thanks

1 Answer Dec 5, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • AhmedNassar's Profile Photo

Ayia Napa in Christmas

Ayia Napa Nov 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Is it recommended for last week of december or will be so cold?

3 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • Christmas 2013

Kyrenia District Nov 2, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Is there anywhere in lapta we can book for celebrations and a meal Christmas Day night 2013?

• public transport timetable

Larnaca Nov 1, 2013 at 4:09 AM

does public transport goes to the Hotel Flamingo and is there any web site providing the timetable for such option?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    • Xmas and New Year's Eve

Limassol Oct 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hi I am thinking of book a family break from Boxing Day to New Years day in Limassol; have 2 kids aged 4 and 8.

I was wondering how Limassol celebrated New Year's Eve with kids...parties...restaurants.....

Also was wondering what festivities their where for us to do over this period.....markets...father xmas.....lights.....shopping....etc etc or does everything close down????

2 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    • clarabelle

Ayia Napa Oct 21, 2013 at 5:51 AM

what is the telephone number for Clarabelle ayia napa

1 Answer Oct 21, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    • What to do in ayia napa?

Ayia Napa Oct 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Im planning to go to ayia napa with some girls in the summer coming but I have no clue where to stay or what to do there. Could you give me some names of hotels or villas to stay in close to all the action. Also some things to do while there and the best clubs to go to pleaseeee x

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    • What to pack.

Cyprus Oct 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Hello. I am travelling to Paphos next Tues, and was wondering what I should pack clothes wise for my two young children?

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 6:33 AM