change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

Ayia Napa Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

more
    • Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

Famagusta Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

more
    • Quiet traditional beach town in the Larnaca District

Larnaca District Apr 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I am flying into Larnaca from New Zealand and want to know of a quiet beach town not too far from the airport , with hotel accommodation.

I certainly don't want Ayia Napa type places, but at the same time a few shops and tavernas with a nice beach

What do you recommend, or am I better heading down towards Paphos

Regards

Lee

more
    • Local maps etc

Ayia Napa Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

more
    • Taxi Payment-Which currency

Kyrenia District Apr 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Taxi fare from Larnaca is quote in pounds.Will the driver expect pounds or can we pay in Turkish equivalent.

more
    • Vasilina's Profile Photo

How to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus?

by Vasilina Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 4:12 AM

I'm going to Cyprus soon and I'd like to know how to get to some places by bus. I will stay in Ayia Napa. First, I'd like to go to Omodos village, so if somebody knows how to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus, please tell me. Will it take a long time to be there? Thanks in advance :))

1 Answer Mar 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Kyrenia Cyprus

by Drayman151 Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi please can anyone offer any advice on this part of Cyprus. We are considering visiting.

6 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • What to pack.

by Tiffany.gittins Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Hello. I am travelling to Paphos next Tues, and was wondering what I should pack clothes wise for my two young children?

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    • What to pack

by Tiffany.gittins Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Hi. Me and my Family are travelling to Paphos in Cyprus next week. I have a 6 year old and a two year old, and I am unsure what to pack? I no evenings are meant to be cooler in October but want some advice please :)

Many thanks

11 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Transport Cyprus

by seanmccurry Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Hi I plus 3 adults and 1 year old child will be arriving at Phaphos airport. How much will a taxi be to Coral bay please. We are also interested in hiring a car for a few days including child car seat any tips please

Cheers
      Sean

2 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 1:14 AM
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Transport Cyprus

by seanmccurry Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Hi I plus 3 adults and 1 year old child will be arriving at Phaphos airport. How much will a taxi be to Coral bay please. We are also interested in hiring a car for a few days including child car seat any tips please

Cheers
      Sean

• jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

A week in Cyprus

by jonathanbarker Online Now Sep 26, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Hello
      I am planning a trip to Cyprus for the end of November, and although I have not booked flights or accommodation, I am just making a few enquiries at this stage. I have visited my friends VT & FB pages and have ideas of places to visiting including Tala, Limmassol, Larnika, Nicosia, Aya Napa & Famagusta. I like to see the history, meet some people, even a VT meet if any members are living or staying on the island, I use public transport, and enjoy local food, drinks and traditional music. As soon as i have some more definite plans, I will post some more questions. Thanks for reading this and for any answers or suggestions you may have.
      Jonathan

16 Answers Dec 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • December and Christmas

by Kerrzo Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Is pahpos and coral bay bizzy and are the pubs open in december and is the weather good

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • Badoura's Profile Photo

Intercity bus between Limassol and Larnaca

by Badoura Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 4:11 AM

It seems to be a bus stop in Choirokoitia - anyone knows if the stop is close to the neolithic site or close to the group of shops on the other side of the highway?

Can you generally trust the timetables of the intercity buses?

4 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    • paying with cards

by barbarajoan Online Now Apr 11, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Can I pay in a hotel and restaurant with credit card

2 Answers Apr 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    • BarryA's Profile Photo

Safety o tourists

by BarryA Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 4:23 AM

With the current situation in Cyprus is it safe for tourists there as my family and I will be going there in July?

8 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 2:17 AM