Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• desprate for something different

Lima Apr 4, 2014 at 8:35 AM

i need a fun free place in or near lima,oh. to take the kids. we have already explored the museum and the library.

more
    • romantic things

Sandusky 10 hours ago

I am not from the area, but I will be there this Friday night with my date. Where is a romantic place to eat and is there a playhouse or concert that would suit a couple over 50 years old?

more
    • train rides in canal fulton

Canal Fulton Apr 2, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I was told you can take train rides in canal fulton is this true

more
    • Cuyahoga Falls

Cuyahoga Falls Apr 14, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Are there actually any falls to view at a local park or river?

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Amish country what not to miss in 2 days

Cleveland Apr 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM

In about 3 weeks I am flying to Detroit Michigan, and I will be in the area for 2 weeks. I will also take few days trip to Cleveland to visit family friends. Now I was thinking of taking couple of days road trip ( or can be say trips out of Cleveland) into the Amish country? Can you share some experience and suggest route? Places I shouldn't miss?
      Need to finish with the turnpike so I can get back to Detroit for a flight home.
      Any info highly appreciated
      Many thanks

more
    • Tinker Creek Access

by TerBr Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I am trying to find a way to get my 87 year old mother to the grave sites at the corner of Tinker Creed Road and Canal. The access off of Tinker Creed is two steep for her to walk or push a wheel chair. Is there any other way to get her there. I don't mind pushing her for a long distance as long as it is not too steep. Her great great grand parents are buried there and I would like for her to be able to see where they are buried.

Thanks,

Terri

1 Answer Jul 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM