Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Cusco

• crazytrekker's Profile Photo

Cusco!!!

by crazytrekker Online Now Jul 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Any1 coming from Edmonton to Cusco Perù?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM
    • crazytrekker's Profile Photo

Inca Trail

by crazytrekker Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 12:37 PM

I wanna do the 7 days Inca Trail in June, looking for buddys to go with, the more people we are the the better, if u intereste dpls give me a shout, we better hurry
      cheers

• wifi availability

by sarahwakeling Online Now Jun 14, 2007 at 2:06 PM

Can someone tell me if there are any hostels/hotels in Cusco with Wifi. If so which ones?

Also what is the general availability of wifi in this area.

Thanks

Sarah

4 Answers Jun 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM
    • ojosverde47's Profile Photo

Cusco

by ojosverde47 Online Now May 24, 2007 at 11:15 AM

I will be living and working, as a volunteer for Global Crossroads from mid Oct thru Dec 24th, in Cusco Lima...can anyone tell me about flights, from Lima to Cusco and hotel (clean, but inexpensive as I will be looking for a place from Dec. 24 until Jan. 20th in Cusco. I will be taking a Sacred Medicine Journey, from Jan. 5 until 20th which goes out of Iquitos..can anyone tell me airlines that do this flight Cusco to Iquitos return. I will then be headed to Buenos Aires on Jan 20.to. April 20th..can anyone recommend an airlines that flys Lima to BA? I am a Canadian woman, in great health, attitude and spirit.. ..any info regarding the above would be appreciated. Gracias, Euni.

6 Answers Jul 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    • Macchu Piccu Tour Operator

by suryag Online Now Oct 15, 2006 at 6:03 AM

Hey there VTers,

We are heading down to visit Maccu Piccu early-mid january 2007. Just wanted to put out the name and price of the tour operator we are thinking of going with to see if anyone has used them before/heard of them and check we arent getting a really bad deal..

The tour operator is called ANDEAN LIFE
      The price for a 2 day private inca trail for four people is US$205 (having already subtracted the US$30 student discount).

Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

3 Answers Oct 26, 2006 at 3:01 PM