Travel Answers
Cumalikizik

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting from Bursa to Istanbul (not from Istanbul to Bursa)

Bursa May 23, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Hi! Could you help me! Many websites tell how to get from Istanbul to Bursa. I need to go only return (opposite) way - from Bursa to Istanbul. I plan to compose my way this way:  
      Bursa City Centre >> Organize Sanayi metro station >> Bus from Organize Sanayi metro station to Güzelyalı ferry port >> IDO ferry from Güzelyalı ferry terminal to Yenikapı ferry terminal in Istanbul.

I do not understand few things about this way from Bursa to Istanbul. Could you help me:

1. They say that at Güzelyalı ferry terminal there are special buses which MEET THE FERRY to take passengers to Organize Sanayi metro station in Bursa. There I need to catch that bus in opposite way? Near the metro stration? How can I found it there?

2. Does there the special bus, which meet the passengers near metro station and take it to specific ferry (I want to catch the 18:00 ferry from Güzelyalı ferry terminal). If so, does it have some timetable, to know then I need to be at Organize Sanayi metro station.

3. They say, that there is the combine ticket (ferry+bus) from the Istanbul to Bursa. If so, where I need to buy this combine ticket in Bursa>>Instanbul way? Can I buy it somethere near Organize Sanayi metro station or I need to buy ferry ticket separately, at Güzelyalı ferry terminal?

Thank you!

more
    • Zah's Profile Photo

Istanbul Kart in Bursa

Bursa May 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Hei Pals,

I am going tomorrow to Bursa but I was wondering whether istanbulkart work in the public transportation there ??

more
    • snow at bursa

Bursa Apr 30, 2015 at 2:52 AM

will i still find snowy mountains at bursa in May?

more
    • Zah's Profile Photo

How can i get to Budo from Bursa city center ?

Bursa May 10, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Does anyone has an idea how shall I get Budo from bursa city center ?

I am planning to get bursa from sabiha airport via akmis buses then get istanbul via budo, do you think it's a good idea ?

more