Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drayman151's Profile Photo

Weather in Cuba

by Drayman151 Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hi
      Anyone been to Cuba in June if so your advice on the weather please and what we could expect , thanks

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Weather in Cuba

by Drayman151 Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hi
      Anyone been to Cuba in June if so your advice on the weather please and what we could expect , thanks

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • paulinuk2u's Profile Photo

cuba to usa or usa to cuba

by paulinuk2u Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 10:18 AM

can you travel to usa from cuba or usa to cuba.or is it still the same,not allowed

9 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    • Martita.B's Profile Photo

How to get from Morón to Cayo Coco?

by Martita.B Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Hi, does anybody know how to get from Morón to Cayo Coco? I didn't find any car rentals in Morón or bus services. Is it possible to hire someone to take us there? And how to come back from the island if we don't have a car? We would like to go there at February 18. Thanks for any tips!

Marta

4 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    • Nemoloso's Profile Photo

Child bicycle seat

by Nemoloso Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Hi. Does anybody know if it's possible to rend a child bicycle seat? I'm planning my travel to Cuba with my husband and my 1 year son. I'd like to visit Vinar by bycle but I'm wondering if it could be feasible. thanks for your help.

3 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM
    • GroundhogDave's Profile Photo

Vintage taxi fares for long distances

by GroundhogDave Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I'm looking for some information on the prices of hiring vintage American taxis (maquinas/yank tanks) to go from city to city across Cuba. Can anyone give me examples of fares they have paid for taking trips greater than 100km?

I know this isn't the cheapest or most effective way of travelling across Cuba. I know buses and trains are cheaper, but this is for a specific project, so I'm not interested in travelling by bus or train or renting a late model Asian/Euro rental car.

I'm not expecting AC, a comfortable ride or a reliable vehicle. I'm a vintage car enthusiast and while the cars I drive look great, they are unreliable headaches that cause me great amounts of stress. So I definitely know what I am getting myself into :)

Thanks for your help!

6 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 10:15 PM
    • Booking a hotel in Cuba

by selina22 Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 12:40 PM

When already in Cuba having a room for whole stay, I would like to know if it is possible to call and book an other room for one night stay in another city (and is it maybe the most expensive way comparing to advance booking)? We would not like to do that beforehand, not knowing when making those trips.... I have understood by internet it is impossible while alreaydy in Cuba?

5 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 2:14 PM
    • travellingtechie's Profile Photo

Short trip with 1 year old to Cuba

by travellingtechie Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Hi Everyone

My wife and I are planning a short trip with our 1 year old son to Cuba. Could you please advise of any nice places to go and relax? We are not looking for over the top adventures and just to get away from the Canadian winter and relax in the sun for a bit.

Thanks in advance, and wishing everyone a great holiday season!

TT!

6 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    • Ideal city in Cuba

by paola72_ Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Hi!

I want travel to Cuba, but i don´t know wich city to go. I need an advice, which is the best city in Cuba to rest? How many cost?. I would rather should´t be very expensive.

Thanks for your answers!!!

6 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 1:12 AM
    • snorkelling

by senorarita Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I will be staying at Sol Pelicano , Cayo Largo del sur, for 2 weeks in January, wondering if there is any snorkelling off the beach. Is it possible to snorkel at Playa Sirena?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2014 at 1:12 AM
    • Curious where to stay?

by ahlavache Online Now Oct 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Looking for a place to go for a week, we are planning to leave Dec 28, were looking for somewhere with a good night life, lots of day activities and shopping. But something not to touristy.

5 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    • Which resort

by kjmallen Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 5:45 AM

I am going to cuba fo the 1st time and cannot make my mind up between staying at Guardalavaca or Cayos coyo?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    • Oranier's Profile Photo

Money in Cuba

by Oranier Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Can one draw money at ATMs somewhere in Cuba or do you have to take all your money with you?
      I heard there are two currencies, one for locals and one for tourists, and also a parallel price system. Is this true and how does it work?
      Is ii advisable to take dollars or euros with you to change into Cuban money? Which one is prefered by money changers? Can you change money in the street or only at banks?

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Cuba visa/tarjeta

by ciaobella55 Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 4:21 AM

I understand that a type of visa/tarjeta de turista is required for Cuba, is this included in the airfare if I buy it online with Cubana Air? If not, how do I get one? I have an Australian passport but will be travelling from Mexico.

7 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    • AndrewS27's Profile Photo

Barcelo solymar varadero

by AndrewS27 Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Is anyone going to be in Cuba at barcelo solymar week of September 20-27?
      Hoping to find some party goers!

1 Answer Sep 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • Elgreco77's Profile Photo

Holguin to Baracoa; Driving

by Elgreco77 Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi, can anyone advise on the road conditions and driving times please? I'm getting mixed reports. We have 4 spare days from Holguin and would like to see a bit of the Eastern side. We've previously done the west from Trinidad to Pinar del Rio and hired a car before. If you think it's too far and not worth the trip where would you recommend instead? It'll be late December.
      Thanks

8 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM
    • What's the best / cheapest way of travelling from London to Cuba?

by podroznikpodroznik Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM

What's the best / cheapest way of travelling from London to Cuba? I am planning on travelling around for 3 weeks from mid December beginning January. Not sure as where to start and end the trip yet. Any help will be appreciated!

5 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 4:38 AM
    • GroundhogDave's Profile Photo

Would like to meet some locals

by GroundhogDave Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM

My wife and I are planning a road trip around Cuba in December and January and would like to meet up with some locals, expats or even fellow travellers along the way. Send me a message if you're interested in meeting. I also have some questions for locals about driving, as I plan to do a lot of it while there.

Thanks!
      Dave

7 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • skippermax1's Profile Photo

Cash/ATM's/Currency in Cuba..

by skippermax1 Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Hey! I am travelling to Cuba next week and will be travelling for 3.5 weeks. I will start in Havana and then work my way East around the island.
      I know that they use Cuban Convertible Pesos in Cuba.
      I am from Ireland and have an Irish Credit card, Debit card and Euro currency.
      Can I reliably use ATM's in Havana & Cuba in general?
      Where are the easiest places to withdraw/convert currency?
      Do I need to bring any Euros/Dollars with me?

Thank you so much!

Dave.

19 Answers Aug 24, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • Clothing Optional

by aunatural Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'm planing to go to Cuba for 5 months as a single male and I will be looking for private clothing optional beaches. Anyone can help me with locations and advise?

1 Answer Jun 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    • niyagi's Profile Photo

Transport Varadero -> Havana

by niyagi Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hi guys, I am looking into options on travelling from Varadero to Havana and back. Any tips or suggestions?

7 Answers Apr 11, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    • dwpatten's Profile Photo

General information, safety cosiderations and anything else to consider

by dwpatten Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 6:51 PM

My wife and I will be travelling around the Carribean for a month in July on our honeymoon. We are looking to visit Cuba for at least a few days and I was just wondering where, how and if their were any safety considerations about Cuba that I should be aware of other than the obvious?

6 Answers May 8, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    • sha55's Profile Photo

Getting around

by sha55 Online Now Dec 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Hi
      My partner and I want to visit Cuba in February 2013, from the UK.
      We would obviously like to spend time in Havana and would also like to take in Trinidad and hopefully Santiago, with some beaches along the way.
      We have at least two weeks to do this.
      My problem is I have spinal difficulties and cannot sit for long periods of time especially on bumpy cars or buses.
      We were thinking about taxi so we could get out and stretch our legs etc but have no idea how ,who etc.
      anyone have any experience of this? Know anyone they can trust? A tailor made holiday looks too pricey but we wonder if there was another safe more economical way of doing it?
      Any replies would be much appreciated. Oh also comfortable mid priced hotels.
      Many thanks

3 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • help please

by annaconnon Online Now Dec 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I hope to take my family to Cuba to celebrate several special birthdays. I have a 14 yr old and a 16 yr old son and a much older husband. Where do I start? We all like swimming and fairly active holidays as well as good food and plenty of sun bathing. I thought over the Christmas peroid would be good as it seems that it is outwith the hurricane season or Easter time. Any suggestions re places to stay, things to do, things not to do and the best time to go would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Anna

3 Answers Feb 22, 2012 at 6:02 AM
    • 2 middle aged women visiting cuba for 4 days

by sadiethedog Online Now Nov 20, 2011 at 9:14 AM

any advice for 2 women in their fifties visiting cuba, where to eat, dangers, money changing etc

6 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 8:42 AM
    • graememooney's Profile Photo

Club Kawama, Varadero, Cuba

by graememooney Online Now Mar 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Okay so now I'm excited. I've booked our trip to Club Kawama in Varadero for April 7th, returning April 14th.

Has anyone stayed at this resort?
      I'm presuming we check out at noon on the Thursday but our flight isn't until past 10 pm. Are they good with holding onto the bags until departure time? Do you still get fed dinner that day?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for pics posted when we get back :D

5 Answers Mar 28, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • graememooney's Profile Photo

Never been to Cuba

by graememooney Online Now Mar 11, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Hi, we're planning a trip to Varedero Apr 9 and have never been to Cuba. Is there an 'unofficial' currency exchange where you might get more bang for your buck?

What day trips are there to do in the area and how much do they cost?

Any hotels to avoid?

Looking at 3 star hotels on exitnow.ca.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Mar 24, 2011 at 7:42 AM
    • dayo4313's Profile Photo

Guardalavaca

by dayo4313 Online Now May 8, 2006 at 1:01 PM

hi i am thinking of going to Guardalavaca cuba can any one please tell me what it is like as i have never been i am going with my husband and 2 kids one 19yrs and one 15yrs old can any one tell if there is any water parks and what we can do there thanks
      linda

2 Answers May 20, 2006 at 11:45 PM
    • Has any american flew into cuba from Canada?

by Pepper67 Online Now May 8, 2006 at 12:15 PM

What do I need to know where can I get info on the best way to get to Cuba?

2 Answers Mar 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    • can you use euros in cuba

by christaist Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 3:51 AM

Hi I am travelling to cuba in June, from ireland, I am just wondering can euros be used in cuba, as i am not sure what currency to bring as with us dollar not being accepted and also is there many atms in use over there?

5 Answers May 9, 2006 at 12:56 AM