Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• poepat's Profile Photo

bus travel from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 14, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Hi all
      Advice please on travel from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh. We do not want to fly if at all possible and ideally we would not like to go via Phnom Penh.
      questions are..... Is it possible on bus / coach.......... how long would it take......... and the cost
      many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Philippine peso to USD to dong

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 16, 2015 at 3:06 AM

hello! I will be arriving on the 22nd of June at 12:20 AM and I don't think money changers at the airport are still open that time? My question is should I exchange MOST of my PH peso here in the Philippines to USD and exchange USD to dong when I arrive in VN? I have no visa/mastercard so I won't be able to withdraw money using ATMs and I need dong for the taxi fare. I still have to check if PH money changers can exchange peso/usd to dong. Hope my question is clear > Thank you!

more
    • crewrower's Profile Photo

best way to tour Cu Chi tunnels (with 2 year old) - group tour or private car?

by crewrower Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Looking for recommendations. Want to go this Tuesday. Have a two year old in tote. Is the coach tour with Sinh tours a good idea? Or is it better to get a private car (if so, any recommendations?).

7 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    • Opening days and times

by DTHunter51 Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Are the tunnels open every day and what are the opening hours?

2 Answers May 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    • philpisdaan's Profile Photo

vietnam discovery tour

by philpisdaan Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 1:19 PM

i have booked an 18 day tour with one of the major operaters based in sydney.
      part of the tour is a trip to the cu chi tunnels. i told them i did not want to go and see war relics, fire big guns and rifles,dress up in vietcong clothes and crawl down tunnels eat wartime rations underground to relive a past war. thats really sick. they have told me that the admission fees are a part of my tour and the bus travel is pre booked also. if i elect to wander the city instead i will have to pay100 penalty for changing the tour schedule. have other travellers faced this problem

7 Answers Nov 1, 2007 at 7:12 PM
    • How to get there from Saigon

by Pete123a Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 9:46 PM

How do I get to Cu Chi from Saigon?

6 Answers Jul 2, 2006 at 12:55 AM
    • Holmesboy's Profile Photo

Cu Chi - Shooting Ranges

by Holmesboy Online Now Sep 30, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Hello All, I was reading in the lonely planet guide something about some shooting ranges around around CuChi. I am not a sicko or anything but heard that you can fire off AK-47's, M16's etc. Does anyone have any info on this? ie Address, contact details, experiences? All comments on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Oct 9, 2004 at 11:11 PM