Cu Chi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Cu Chi

• crewrower's Profile Photo

best way to tour Cu Chi tunnels (with 2 year old) - group tour or private car?

by crewrower Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Looking for recommendations. Want to go this Tuesday. Have a two year old in tote. Is the coach tour with Sinh tours a good idea? Or is it better to get a private car (if so, any recommendations?).

7 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    • Opening days and times

by DTHunter51 Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Are the tunnels open every day and what are the opening hours?

2 Answers May 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    • philpisdaan's Profile Photo

vietnam discovery tour

by philpisdaan Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 1:19 PM

i have booked an 18 day tour with one of the major operaters based in sydney.
      part of the tour is a trip to the cu chi tunnels. i told them i did not want to go and see war relics, fire big guns and rifles,dress up in vietcong clothes and crawl down tunnels eat wartime rations underground to relive a past war. thats really sick. they have told me that the admission fees are a part of my tour and the bus travel is pre booked also. if i elect to wander the city instead i will have to pay100 penalty for changing the tour schedule. have other travellers faced this problem

7 Answers Nov 1, 2007 at 7:12 PM
    • How to get there from Saigon

by Pete123a Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 9:46 PM

How do I get to Cu Chi from Saigon?

6 Answers Jul 2, 2006 at 12:55 AM
    • Holmesboy's Profile Photo

Cu Chi - Shooting Ranges

by Holmesboy Online Now Sep 30, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Hello All, I was reading in the lonely planet guide something about some shooting ranges around around CuChi. I am not a sicko or anything but heard that you can fire off AK-47's, M16's etc. Does anyone have any info on this? ie Address, contact details, experiences? All comments on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Oct 9, 2004 at 11:11 PM