change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NewYorktoDublin's Profile Photo

Travelling solo

Dublin Oct 2, 2015 at 12:06 PM

I'm spending 5 days in Dublin from the 12 th of October until the 17th. I'm staying at the castle hotel. I have some tons of research on how to stay away from tourist traps and plan on seeing the city and outlying villages on my own. I would like to know how easy it is to make ones way around on the dart as well as walking in the city.. I won't have data to access google maps while on the streets.. ( crappy phone company ) I hate being stupid. Haha! Also what kind of reception should i expect in the pubs as a single woman.. I love beer, not that cider stuff that I heard women are supposed to drink.. Thank you for any information in advance .. Sandy

• roamer61's Profile Photo

Small Group Tour Operators

Dublin Sep 26, 2015 at 4:37 AM

I may be doing Ireland next year and if I do, will want to do 1 or 2 day tours. I want to avoid the big coach tours. Can anyone recommend a small group tour operator (16 or less passengers)?

• Where to stay for 3 Weeks?

Dublin Sep 22, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hy there, I'm staying 3 weeks in Febr. '16 in Dublin for a Language School.
      I'm too old for a Guestfamily but I think it can be nice at a B&B where I can have
      connections to the owners - but not that much as in a family ;)
      Do you have some ideas? Thanks a lot! Sabine

Dublin , Ireland

Dublin Sep 18, 2015 at 7:19 PM

I'm staying at The Castle Hotel in Dublin and plan on taking a few trips outside the city on my own on the Dart.. Hiwmfar of a walk would it be to reach the nearest station.. Thank you in advance ! Sandy.

visiting Dublin for a week beginning Oct.12th

Dublin Sep 21, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Where and what NOT to do while in Dublin.. Plan on spending 2 days exploring the city on my own and then the rest of the time exploring The countryside on the Dart. Been researching this for a month but could use your ideas as well! Thank you!