Croatia Travel Answers

change location
manuna's Profile Photo

1 day itinerary for KRKA National Park

by manuna Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Too much information and I am a little bit confused and can't make my mind. We are a family of 4 (my husband, boys 13 and 19 years old and I). We are planning to make a visit to KRKA from Schibennik (I hope we arrive early enough), and after KRKA we are going to Plitvize Lakes. So we plan to spend the whole day here.
We like hiking and boat-tours as well. As far as I understood there are places where we can bathe as well. Every place in this park is described as if it is the most beautifull : )
What combination of hiking + boat excursion would you recommend for us?
Thank you in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • manuna's Profile Photo

Re: 1 day itinerary for KRKA National Park

by manuna Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Thank you for quick responce. Of course, we are not planning to do it in one day. We spend a night in Shibennik and by car we go to KRKA in the morning. Our next stop will be at Plitviza. We will arrive there in the evening (after KRKA), spend the night there and again in the morning we plan to explore that park. And we can do it till late in the evening as the next night we are also staying at Plitviza.

As for KRKA. I just saw that there are 3 different boat-trips (I didn't quite understand if they start in one and the same point or one go after another) and I see a lot of hiking trails. I cannot make it out, what will be the best combination of hiking and "boating". Which rout to choose.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • manuna's Profile Photo

Re: 1 day itinerary for KRKA National Park

by manuna Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Thank you. I'll look up at the hiking site.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Re: 1 day itinerary for KRKA National Park

by akan Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 1:37 AM

If you like hiking there is nothing comparable to " Premužićeva staza " within the National park Northern Velebit. Come by car to Jablanac and continue uphill to the Alan mountain refuge. Leave the car there and walk along this unique mountain path.

1 member found this helpful

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Croatia Travel Answer Locations