Cremona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • trams in milan

Milan Nov 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM

does the number 15 tram stop outside either milan central station or cordona station? or could you please tell me how far the closest stop to either of these stations is, and hoe much does the tram cost to bocconi area
      thanks

shell

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • MATALON's Profile Photo

Expo 2015 - Travel guide

Milano Nov 21, 2014 at 9:10 AM

I can not find any forum or travel guid for the international EXPO (open May 2015 in Milan.Would be happy to find useful information beside the official site of the Expo - Thanks

more
    • Cremona, Italy

by majormush Online Now Oct 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Plan to visit Cremona on October 23, 2013. Do you know where the Stradivarius violin museum is located, and when the hours of operation are.
      Thanks,
      majormush@hotmail.com

1 Answer Oct 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    • Parma to Cremona by Train

by westfourteen Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I am flying to Parma on 14th June and onwards to Cremona by train - how easy is it to get a train from Parma to Cremona?

4 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

Stele Funeraria del Parmigianino

by Zvrlj Online Now Sep 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello VT friends. I heed some help in finding good quality photo of Stele Funeraria del Parmigianino in Madonna della Fontana Sanctuary in Casalmaggiore. There is photo on the official web page of Casalmaggiore turismo (casalmaggioreturismo.it/inde..., but it is of poor quality. And I can not google anything.
      Hope someone will be able to help me.

Read more: World Travel Forum

2 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    • luggage in train station

by violynette Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I plan to visit Cremona for a day from Milan. Will I be able to store my luggage at the Cremona train station while I go to the city centre? Are there lockers for the suitcases & is there a size constraint? Do you know how much the charge is?

Thanks so much

1 Answer Jul 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

La chiesa di San Zavedro

by Zvrlj Online Now May 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hello VT friends. I heed some help in finding good quality photo of La chiesa di San Zavedro in which Cecilia Gallerani was (probably) buried. There is photo on the official web page of Comune di San Giovanni in Croce (comunedisangiovanniincroce.i..., but it is of poor quality. And I can not google anything.
      Hope someone will be able to help me.

2 Answers May 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    • Playing the Stradivari violin

by magherini Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM

still a man is playing at 12o'clock the stradivari instrument at the town hall?
      giuliana

1 Answer Sep 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM