Creel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport shuttle at night

Cancún 1 hours ago

Hi. I am arriving at 10.30pm, so I will probably leave airport around midnight. Is it safe using authorizing taxi to travel at the time from airport to resort? is highway 307 safe?

more
    • Texas to San Luis Potosi

Estado de San Luis Potosí Yesterday

Is it safe to travel by bus from TX to San Luis Potosi? Has any one gone recently?

more
    • Vacation in Sept 1st to 7th 2014!!!

Guadalajara Jul 20, 2014 at 12:19 AM

what part of Guadalajara do I want to go for my my vacati0n and have lots of fun, where there are more women than tequila?? I would like to stay at a nice Hotel and be close to the best nightclubs, for I am in a wheelchair and it will just be easier for me. Any info would be greatly appreciated and will be very helpful!!

thanks, Ben

more
    • Gyms in Oaxaca City, Mexico

Oaxaca de Juárez Jul 18, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I'm looking for a gym close to San Jose de la Noria in Oaxaca City

more
    • Where can you get braces

Ciudad de Dolores Hidalgo Jul 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Where can you get braces in Dolores hidalgo

more
    • nightclub crawl

Puerto Vallarta Jul 9, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I want to do a nightclub tour with pickup at my hotel, plaza pelicanos. which tour would do that?

more
    • MarthaT.'s Profile Photo

Banking in San Miguel

San Miguel de Allende Jul 8, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Is there a Scotiabank in San Miguel? Plan to visit in a few months, and would like to use ATMs for my cash needs, but hate paying atm fees. What banks are there? Are any connected to Scotiabank in Canada? Thanks.

more
    • Pottery found in Nuevo Progeso

Nuevo Progreso Jul 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM

My friend bought some beautiful serving dishes there. They have scalloped edges. Large casserole dish cost around $100 US. I have looked at the Talavera designs, and they are close, but don't have the scalloped edges. Can you tell me what this designer is?

more
    • Spearfishing around Tulum

Tulum Jul 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi there - I'm very interested in spearfishing in the Tulum area - are there any local divers looking for a buddy and someone with whom to share costs.

more
    • Lodging & activities

Puerto Peñasco Jul 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM

where's the best and/or most accomodating place for our family of 6? Kids ages are 13, 11, 7 & 5.
      What kind of activities are there that we could all participate in?

more
    • Marina Grand scammed us!

Mazatlán Jul 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM

How can I get my money back $6150 from Marina Grand time share, we have not been able to get anywhere with them, I contacted them after we got back, because they never sent anything after the inital payment, they wanted me to mail the contract for the time share they accepted as trade, without any guarantee that they are a real time share, so I did not, since I saw that other people warned about them. They refused to give our money back, & never responded to any e-mails, Thanks for your sugestions. ED

more
    • Bus route to nuevo progreso to monterrey

Nuevo Progreso Jul 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Is there a bus route from monterrey to nuevo progreso?

more
    • jeep rental

Isla Cozumel Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

is ernestos good to rent from in cozumel?

more
    • Open during summer

Algodones Yesterday

I was wondering if the shops and restaraunts are open on Saturdays during the summer when it's not snowbird season? We wanted to come to algodones this Saturday . Thanks

more
    • Going to Cabo RIU alone:(

Cabo San Lucas Jul 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I'm a Woman traveling to stay at RIU alone, my friend has backed out at the last moment but I'm going to go ahead and go. Is this a safe place for a woman on her own? Other than normal safety precautions is there anything I should be aware of

more
    • Concerned about booking a trip to this resort

Playa del Carmen Jul 19, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Hey travelers....do you know....did the Playa del Carmen resort have a shuttle from the airport and how was the food...any concerns with Montezuma's revenge?
      Did this resort live up to the hype?

more
    • Rock Climbing ?

Monterrey Jul 18, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Are there any bouldering gyms in Monterrey? My friends and I are climbers and we'd love to continue doing so during our 6 months exchange in TEC!

more
    • First time crossing into Mexico at Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jul 16, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Does anyone have any specific directions or links that would show the best way to cross into Mexico at Laredo? We will be leaving San Antonio and heading to Mazatlan. What is the best route to take ( names of bridges or turn offs we should be looking for), how to get to immigration to get our visa and pay for our car, anything would help.

more
    • skinnybopper26's Profile Photo

Roma / Condesa ..budget lodging for backpacker from Canada

Mexico Jul 16, 2014 at 6:59 AM

I will be backpacking in Mexico Aug 6-20...I have my itinerary pretty much mapped out except for about 3 nights near the end of it...I hear and have read that a nice neighbourhood area to stay would be Romana/Condesa...My question revolves around staying in a budget hotel...Can I get some recommendations for inexpensive hotels? I am hoping to spend no more than about $65-$75 Canadian Dollars per night...I will also be flying into Mexico City from Acapulco and was wondering how much a taxi from the airport to this area would cost....

Thx..Ernest

more
    • Weather and accomodation

Cancún Jul 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hi we have 3 families with adult children staying at RUI Peninsula from the 27th of August for 5 nights whats the accomodation like and how is the weather around that time, thanks

more
    • safest way to drive to Merida

Mexico Jul 13, 2014 at 7:38 AM

what is the best route to get to Merida from Tijuana

more
    • pharmacies open hours

Nuevo Progreso Jul 11, 2014 at 12:15 PM

What time do the pharmacies close

more
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Cash or credit

Puerto Morelos Jul 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM

We are staying at a large all inclusive resort in Puerto Morelos. I want to take some cash for tips but should I take cash for other things souvenirs and suchas well or should I just bring my credit cards and use them? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

more
    • Christmas 2014

Mexico City Jul 8, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Hola! We will be in Mexico City for two days on 24 and 25 of December 2014. Can you please advise where is the best area to explore in such a short time frame (where to stay, what to see etc.) We are a young couple that enjoy art, eating/drinking, people watching, markets etc.

Also I've heard that a lot of the city will be closed these two days given it is Christmas? Can you please advise?
      Thank you.

more
    • documents to return to Eagle pass

Piedras Negras Jul 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM

when leaving Piedras Negras to return to Eagle Pass, is Texas Drivers License ok to return or do you need your Pass Port?

more
    • ridermirv's Profile Photo

Copper Canyon

by ridermirv Online Now Nov 4, 2005 at 6:08 AM

Is the road between Creel and Botapilas paved or dirt? Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Marc

4 Answers Nov 17, 2005 at 2:22 PM