Did you mean?Try your search again
Can't decide between these 2 lovely towns, these are our requirements:-
1. easy to get in and out of the town by car, so that we can see the mountain villages and other places on the coast
2. good local bars and restaurants (don't have to be fancy) to enjoy at night and just walk home to our accommodation
3. nice local beach, clean water, private or public that we can enjoy without having to travel far from our accommodation. (or a very short drive)
Would love to hear from local experts or those who have stayed in both towns? Thanks so much in advance.
I was just in Strasbourg last week at the Christmas markets. I purchased some items at the Cathedral Market at a vendor right by the tourist information shop. I want more from this vendor, but she didn't speak English and I paid with cash. Have tried the Strasbourg tourist dept and got no where.
Does anyone have any ideas or know of a shopper for hire (in the US, we would call them personal shoppers) ? thanks
Im planning to attend a function at Parc des expositions de Metz or Mezt Expo in November 2015. I did some readings from posting and blogs in planning this trip (my first trip to Europe, anyway). But there are few things that i would like to confirm to...
1) is there any bus or shuttle bus that going up to the Metz expo from the town center? and the cost too..
2) which area is the best place to stay in Mezt for low budget/backpackers traveller? i've looked at Auberge de la Jeunesse de Metz.. but im afraid it would be pretty far from the public transport... for a non-french speaking tourist like me
your kind replies are highly appreciated. thank u. :)
I will be staying very close to Hotel de Ville and I´m planning on taking the bus line 72 from Hotel de Ville to the Eiffel Tower because I want to be on the surface and do some sightseeing instead of travelling underground.
I checked out the route plan and on RATP and the stop for hotel the Ville seems to be the end of the line, so I want to know if I can board the bus there as well as the exact location of the bus stop.
We arrive at Carsconne air port at 5.00pm on the 1st of January and need to get to the town of Couiza, could any one please help me with any information on getting to Couiza from the air port by bus or train?
Thank you in advance
Hello. I am taking my partner as a surprise for New Year to France and we are arriving in Rennes early-mid afternoon on the 31st. We are staying in an apartment, so as to give us a choice over eating in or dining out.
A few questions, therefore :
1) We are arriving in to Dinard airport on the morning of the 31st – what is the best way to get from the airport to Rennes ? I understand there is a bus from Pleurtuit or are we better getting the train from St Malo ?
2) What time are shops open on the 31st (in case we need to buy groceries to cook our dinner that evening) ?
3) Will restaurants be very busy (as it is New Year’s Eve) and should we therefore book in advance ? (Also : any recommendations ?)
4) What should we seek out (and what should we avoid ?!?) as midnight strikes ?
5) Any other suggestions or thoughts on what we should see or do.
Very many thanks in advance.
is Premiere Classe Agen to the town centre walkable ???
If so , how long would it take ??
I am currently thinking of going to Taize for 2 weeks by myself. However, I wonder the following:
1. Is it a good idea to Taize by yourself? (i.e. not in a group?) Is it to join other people in workshops, talks, meetings?
2. Is it possible to during 28/12/2014 to 11/01/2015? On the online registration page, it says there are meetings all year, except from 25/12 until 06/01. What does this mean? Is Taize closed then?
Thank you very much!!!!!
And Merry Christmas to you all!
Hello, my friends!
We´ll be in France in April 2015. I was checking our schedule and just realized we´ll be visiting Mont St. Michel exactly on the Easter Sunday.
Is that a problem? Is there any celebration that usually takes place there in this holiday?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards from Brazil!
How long would it take to walk from Chatou train station to gymnase Corbin, rue Auguste Renoir 78400 Chatou
What is the best time to go up the Eiffel Tower at the end of May?
I am pre-booking tickets, so its more a question of what time of day is the view the most beautiful?
We are a couple with 5 year old kid travelling to France in March end.
We are planning 3 night in Paris with 2 nights at Disney land..
Need help with balance days. Also your thoughts on dates, etc.
Hi, we (wife and I) are planning to visit in May 2015, driving from Paris via Ponfleur, Normandy d-day beaches and so arriving at the Mont late afternoon. Is it possible to 'see the sites' of the Mont in the evening - I have heard about an evening tour but not found details of hours, or what time of year it operates...
We plan to stay the night, either on the Mont, and nearby on the mainland. Do you have any advice/recommendations?
Has anyone had experience renting an automatic transmission car from Europcar at the TGV station in Saint Pierre des Corps? Avis says "sold out," Hertz says "can't book on line--call" (not encouraging), and Europcar offers exactly what I want. Are they trustworthy? Sixt did this to me once (said "yes," had zip). I will not use them again. I know automatics are hard to find in France outside of airport locations, but If Europcar says they will provide one, what are my chances? Many thanks in advance to the many always-helpful VT members. --Spencer
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|