Cox

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• terra mitica park

Alicante Yesterday

can you get free entry to one part of terra mitica and just pay for the rides you want to go on seperately?

more
    • entertainment

Albir Jul 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM

hi is there a place with family entertainment ofhi is there a place with family entertainment of an evening ages 16 to 2 plus adults an evening ages 16 to 2 plus adults

more
    • what bus do i get from gran alicante to benidorm?

Alicante Jun 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM

what bus do i get from gran alicante to benidorm?

more
    • valancia to sanantonio

Valencia Jun 14, 2014 at 6:03 AM

would like to know if i can get a pay & go cheap boat ride to san antonio in september

more
    • train from Czech Republic to Allicante

Alicante Jun 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM

looking for train Prague-Alicante, does it exist ?

more
    • rojales town gated pool apartment wanted to rent

Rojales Jun 27, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,
      we are an English couple wanting to rent an apartment in Rojales Town with a gated pool 17-28 August 2014. We are really struggling to find anyone who rents them.

more
    • Denia - Spain

Denia Jun 21, 2014 at 9:45 AM

My daughter is a chronic/brittle asthmatic. I have been told Denia is the third best place in the world to live from an air quality perspective, does anyone know whether this is true and can confirm and if possible direct me to any web sites that confirm this. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you

more
    • CliffS6's Profile Photo

Travel Spain

Alicante Jun 21, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Is there a good place to meet in the Alicante Airport?

more
    • Advice needed

Alicante Jul 4, 2014 at 5:26 AM

First time visit to Alicante.
      Me and my husband (late 40s/50s) will be travelling beginning of August. Want a nice beach near to hotel/apartment. At night want nice restaurant then on to a few lively bars (not 18-30s!) Any suggestions

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Getting to Valencia from Madrid

Valencia Jun 22, 2014 at 3:09 PM

I will need to go from Madrid to Valencia around July 20, 2014. I am staying in Valencia for 8 nights. I do not drive and I will take public transportation - either a train or a bus. I would want to hear from Valencia locals - what's the best and fastest transportation available? Is there a BULLET train or a regular train? How long is the ride and how much is fare? Where do I board the train from Madrid (Atocha or ANOTHER train station?) If a bus is better, where do I take the bus in Madrid, how long and how much? Thank you for your help.

more