Covão do Feto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• getting about>

Quarteira Nov 29, 2015 at 3:09 PM

hi im going next week staying in Pinhal de Sol hotel ... im not hiring a car is the public transport ok as i was maybe going to go to Villamoria... whats the weather like???? how do i get to the hotel from Faro airport? Are a lot of things closed because its out of season... all help much appreciated,,, is it a safe area? as i will be travelling alone..

• Alvor Portugal in December

Alvor Nov 12, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Hi heading for a week in Alvor in early December. I'm not expecting great weather but thats ok. I would like some nice meals and drinks and wondered whats open that time? thanks

• Summer season jobs for brit couple

Portugal Nov 17, 2015 at 7:26 AM

My boyfriend and I are thinking of moving to Portugal this summer for seasonal work. Where would be the bets place to find work, neither of us speak portuguese but have a lot of experience in hospitality and chefing. also are there any jobs that provide accommodation ?
      Look forward to getting some advice and news thank you xx

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

Which district should we book our hotel for our holiday?

Lisbon Nov 5, 2015 at 2:47 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in (1) Lisbon & (2) Sintra, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

• Should I hire a car in November?

Madeira Island Nov 5, 2015 at 3:18 AM

I am visiting for a week at the end of November, should I hire a car for the week? I can't find any recent advice, many years ago it was suggested that if the weather is wet don't drive! If the buses are frequent and reliable should I rely on them...........?

• Can you tell me a bus from Quarteira to Evora?

Évora Nov 22, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Can you tell me a bus from Quarteira to Evora?

• Albufeira in March

Albufeira Nov 9, 2015 at 7:51 AM

I am planning a trip to Albufeira in March......I am staying for a month.....I want to find an apt in an area where I won't need a car hire...where I can walk to find my needs for a self catering March a busy time in this there a noise factor...I read that there is an active night.ife on the 'strip'...
      Any tips welcome.

• cubsur's Profile Photo

Albufeira old town flooded?

Portugal Nov 3, 2015 at 3:02 AM

This is for information. Search internet for Albufeira flood 1st November 2015 for more.

On the afternoon of Sunday 1st November the lower part of old town area of Albufeira was hit by a flash flood following hours of torrential rain. Two metres of mud, stone and water entered the lowest part of town with great force. Considerable damage was caused. It will be some time before anything like normality is restored.

Thee pictures I took on Monday morning 2nd November -

It is only this part of town that is affected.

• Weather in Nov and Credit Cards

Lisbon Nov 2, 2015 at 9:15 PM

1. Do we really need heavy winter clothes?
      2. Is Credit cards expected in Taxi's and local restaurants?

• Linse's Profile Photo

Which area?

Lisbon Nov 2, 2015 at 2:19 AM

Which area is the best if we want shopping and restaurants close by?

• Any advice would be appreciated

Portugal Nov 29, 2015 at 9:10 AM

We'll have 6 days in Portugal in February. Although we don't have much time and we might have bad weather at that time of the year we want to make the most of it.
      We're planning to visit Lisbon, Sintra and Porto. I need a plan for one more day. I've come up with three choices but couldn't decide which trip to take. I'd be grateful if anyone could give me some information and ideas; Which one of the following trips is more achievable, worth visiting and easy to do? Is there any other nice places near these towns that we can visit on the way? Or should we spend one more day in Porto or Lisbon instead?

1) From Porto; Amarante and Lamego (I guess there is no train service between these places. How about bus service? Or would it be OK to go by car?

2) From Porto; Guimaraes and Braga

3) From Lisbon; Evora

Thanks a bunch in advance.

• itinerary 14 days

Portugal Nov 23, 2015 at 7:05 PM

Is my plan ok or too rush?
      Lisbon , 4 n , days trip to Sintra, Cascai
      Drive from Lisbon to Lagos , visit Lagos , Salema , Sagres on the same day , sleep in Lagos 1n
      Next day , drive to Tavira , visit Tavira , then drive to Evora , visit Evora , sleep in Evora , 1n
      Next day , continue visit Evora , drive to Tomar , visit Tomar , then drive to Nazare
      Sleep in Nazare 2n , visit Alcobacam Batalha , Fatima , Obidos , enought or too rush ?
      Drive to Coimbra , visit Coimbra , sleep 1 n
      Drive to Douro Valley , sleep 2n
      Drive to Porto , sleep 3 n , days trips to Guimaraez and Aveiro
      In Resume , if i want to visit all the places above , what is the logical itinerary and i can add 3 more days if absolutely necessary to make it 17 days instead of 14 days
      In Lisbon , out Porto and i m thingking the last 2 weeks of May into the first week of June
      Thanks very much

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

Suggested ratio of days to spend in Lisbon, Madrid & Barcelona

Lisbon Nov 3, 2015 at 10:15 AM

We are planning a trip in November. The total duration will be approx 10, 14 or 16 days depending on availability of return flights. We will be flying from Lisbon to Madrid. Travel between Madrid & Barcelona unknown at this stage. We depart Barcelona.

Please suggest:
      1) How long we should spend in each city and surrounds & why (ratio or exact # days)?

Given the number of days in each city:
      1) how many days should be spent in the actual cities themselves?

2) how many days should be allocated to day trips out the city ?

- provide order of (out-of-city) places/destinations that can be visited in one day & how much time should be allocated for each
      - provide service provider / carrier type that will get us from point A, to B to point C etc

3) how many nights (if any) should be allocated to out of city visits?
      - Please provide names places/towns

Any other tips & helpful suggestions will be appreciated

Thank You

• Steveknight's Profile Photo

Any works in the hostels or volunteer job to save money when traveling

Lagos Nov 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend gonna traveling around Europe for a year. We wondering if is there any job in hostels or any volunteers job to do to save our money before heading to Australia. We don't need a contract job or whatever we are looking for any season jobs without working permit or bar job in backpacker hostels or stuffs like that. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys