Covadonga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• surf renting, where?

Isla de La Palma 4 hours ago

I looked on the web to rent a surf on La Palma island, but found nothing!
      Does anobody know where to rent a surf?
      Thanks.

more
    • Should we rent a car?

Mijas 18 hours ago

We will be staying in Mijas Costa (Macdonald Dona Lola Resort) from 7 Feb - 14 Feb. Do you recommend we rent a car? Also, what are the top things you recommend we do in the area?

more
    • Opening week-traveling alone

Ibiza Yesterday

I am thinking of traveling alone with a company that is called together travel. It is an AMAZING DEAL. I really want to do it. Although.. All of my friends can not make it ! Wondering if anyone else is going opening week (June 14-19) and is traveling alone? Or wants to meet up

more
    • sailboat bareboat charter

Majorca Island Jan 27, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be on Mallorca in September 2015. I would like to rent a sailboat for a day just to say that I sailed the Mediterranean. Can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Tom

more
    • santander to bilbao

Santander Jan 26, 2015 at 11:25 AM

can we take 6persons with 6 touring bicycles on the FEVE train from Santander to Bilbao

more
    • TRAINS FEVE

Santander Jan 26, 2015 at 11:20 AM

In JUne 6 persons arriving from ferry , is it ok for 6 persons with 6 touring bicycles to catch feve train to Bilbao????

more
    • MickeyM26's Profile Photo

Formentera Buses

Isla de Formentera Jan 26, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Thinking about staying at Hotel Cala Saona in September and would like to visit different beaches and go into town for dinners, but prefer not to rent a car or motor bike. Might try bicycles part of the time, but also wondering if there is dependable bus service from Cala Saona into town, and to some of the other beaches. Or would we be better off staying somewhere else with better bus connections?

more
    • Hotel/ Finca and activities El Hierro

Canary Islands Jan 22, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Hello,
      who has a recommendation for a hotel/ Finca in El Hierro?
      We would like hiking. I absolutely need a car or is it possible by bus to explore the island and get to the starting point for the hike? Are there any other tips for the island, travel period March 2015. Thank you.

more
    • 3/4 day trek in the Picos staying at refuges

Picos de Europa Jan 20, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Hi there - I wondered if you might be able to help as I've done lots of research but am having trouble coming to any conclusions! My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teenagers 15, 17 and 19) are coming to the Picos in the summer en route to Portugal. Ideally we'd like to go to a hotel/pension where we can stay one night, leave our baggage and car and start a circular walk the next morning that will last about 4 days - staying each night at a different mountain refuge and returning after the 3rd night to the hotel to pick up our kit, stay one final night and depart south. We're all fairly fit and up for decent walks although don't want to experience the cable I've read about ('a fall could be fatal') on the Central Picos circuit!! (am hoping there must be an alternative to this steep section?) Do you have any suggestion of where we should base ourselves (hotel/town), which part of the Picos we should concentrate on and any specific routes/refuges that would fit this brief? Would very much appreciate any advice anyone can give

more
    • Supermarket/Restaurant hours Sunday 25 January 2015

Isla de Fuerteventura Jan 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Staying at Grand Hotel Natura Corralejo - does anyone please know of the nearest supermarket and opening hours or restaurants nearby - anything reasonable will do

Has anyone had any experience of the Al la Carte Restaurant at Grand Hotel Natura - rough price of menus

Many thanx

more
    • Azuline Hotel Llevant

Ibiza Jan 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Anyone know if you need a wristband to get into this hotel? A friend was going to stay with us while we were there, but is unsure about security.
      Thanks.

more
    • Does anyone know of a good cycling group in Alcudia, Majorca?

Alcudia Jan 16, 2015 at 4:39 AM

This is where I am going this summer! I haven´t told my family yet, the kids will go wild, my wife will forgive me all my sins. It is bang in the middle of cycling land in the north coast of Majorca, where all the top teams train, except they all go much earlier in the year. What I would like is to join some kind of local cycling group operating in the area. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with cycling groups in the area? I appreciate any help, Thank you!

more
    • f1 race day

Lloret de Mar Jan 11, 2015 at 7:08 PM

how much would it cost in a taxi from llorett de mar to cattalunia stadium in barcellona on race day to f1 grand prix

more
    • Nic2004's Profile Photo

Carrer Sicilia

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Is this a recommandable place to discover Barcelona for about 4-5 days?

more

Is accommodation in Carrer Scilia recommandable?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hi @ all, We'll stay 4-5 days in Barcelona at the end of February. Would you recommend Carrer Sicilia? Is this a good place to discover the city? Sagrada Familia doesn't seem to be too far, but I'm not yet informed about the City, to be true. Any suggestions? As always, your helpful answers will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all. Nic

more
    • Estepona in Novemer

Estepona Jan 5, 2015 at 7:40 AM

I was thinking of visiting for a week at the beginning of November - will it be warm with plenty to do?

more
    • Beach towns near Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Hi all. This my first posting on VT. We are two retired couples traveling to Spain and Portugal next September for almosta month. We are flying into Barcelona on Sept 6 and thought it would be nice to head to one of the nice beach towns north or west of Barcelona for the first few days as we settle into the time zone! A nice sea view would be lovely, and somewhere where we can easily walk out to local restqurants . I've done some research and can't decide between somewhere like Tossa de mar in the Costa Braga or maybe around d Cambrils in Costa Dorada. Thoughts would be so appreciated. We were not planning to rent a car until later in our trip, so we will be making our way from Barcelona Into. Airport. Then we would move on to Barcelona., Madrid, etc. Before heading to Portugal.

more
    • Bus from Sevilla to Los Canos de Meca

Sevilla Jan 4, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Where do I find the timetables and bus company from this route. Travelling to Los Canos on Thursday and returning following Friday.

more
    • What to do in Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 23, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hello,

My husband and I (both in our early 30s) are going to be in Barcelona mid May for 4-5 nights. What's the best are to stay in? I was looking at maybe the Gothic Quarter?
      Are there places we should take day trips to nearby that we can take the train to?
      Is 4 nights enough or do we need 5? We will be taking the train to France for the rest of the trip.

Thanks!
      Nicole

more
    • holiday for family

Torremolinos Jan 12, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello there, I'm just looking for a bit of advice. I'm planning a visit for 10 days to Toremollinos in May 2015. I've have been researching a lot of hotel and think the one I like best especially for my toddler is Sol Principi. Has anyone been there and if so what was you opinion and feel for the hotel. Also I'm looking for a holiday that has quite a fair bit to do outside the hotel so we arnt tied everyday all day. I've seen there are theme parks zoos and aquamarina parks not far from the town and was just wondering has anyone visited these. I'm just tying to get a feel doe the place. This is our first holiday in 7 years and our first time taking our 2yr old daughter abroad and so desperately want to get it right for us all.

more

Or is Carrer Perecamps, 08001 Barcelona, Spanien better for a stay?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Would appreciate your comment.

more
    • Car Rental

Isla de Lanzarote Jan 5, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
      First time to Lanzarote We are staying at Playa Blanca Aguamarina and want to be able to walk to shop/bar restaurant etc can anyone advise if Car rental is required and where best to arrange it if needed. Many thanks

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Travel from Barcelona to Italy

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM

The wife and I are on an organized tour of Spain which finishes in Madrid on the 25th May 2015.We then wish to travel independently to Barcelona and then along the coastline of France and Italy,finishing up in Sorrento for the Amalfi Coast.We wish to take approximately a month,stopping at various locations for 3-4 days.Any advice would be appreciated.At this stage we anticipate travelling mostly by train.

more
    • a Camp site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:24 AM

Is there a Camp site close to Camp Nou football stadium ?

more
    • Camp Site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Need a camp site close to Camp Nou - Barcelona ?

more