County Wexford

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Carlow Nightlife

Carlow Aug 6, 2015 at 12:26 PM

What is the best night to go out in Carlow? Thursday/Friday? And Where? I am 19, so a young enough scene

more
    • Best way to travel from Doolin to Galway City

Doolin Aug 5, 2015 at 7:14 PM

In October, 2015 a friend and I are travelling from Blarney to Doolin, spending 2 nights there and then travelling to Galway City. We won't have a car so are wondering what is the best way to accomplish this. Thanks for any help.
      Barb

more
    • Somewhat handicapped

Ireland Aug 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM

We are visiting the Giants Causeway and one of the guests has COPD which limits her walking. Will she be able to see the causeway without walking too far?

more
    • What to do in less than one day

Ennis Aug 27, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I'm a first time visitor to Ennis and Ireland. Any suggestion as to what to see in Ennis in less than one day? Will have been in Cork the day before and plan on seeing Blarney and Cobh and City Gael while there, plus St. Anne's or Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

IRELAND OR WESTERN EUROPE

Ireland Aug 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM

Have been to 4 times and loved it, but now I'm thinking Ireland....15 days in October....need real help..what's everybody got to say about Ireland....l. ( been to Italy,Germany,Austria,Hungary,Czech republic,Poland...). Loved um all...will we love Ireland......from Florida.. Enjoy. Cobble stone streets, old buildings...site seeing in old villages....got the idea......lHELP IF YOU CAN......MARTIN

more
    • trip planning

Ireland Aug 14, 2015 at 12:03 PM

im planning a trip to Ireland for next fall what are some places that I want to see and experience? I will be there for 10 days. Thanks!

more

Popular County Wexford Travel Answer Locations

• bayloric's Profile Photo

Moving from Dublin to Wexford

Wexford Feb 8, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Wife and I are seriously considering leaving dublin to find affordable accomodation. Online the pricing for housing in wexford seems very good but we don't know anything about the areas which are good to live in. Could somebody give us some advice as a married couple looking to make the move? Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 12:19 PM
    • new historical centre

County Wexford Jul 11, 2014 at 12:19 PM

is there a new historical centre in co wexford thanks

4 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 2:41 PM
    • historical centre

County Wexford Jul 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM

is there a new historical centre somewhere in co wexford

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • 90th birthday

Wexford Jun 13, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Where in wexford town can i buy 90th birthday party decorations helium balloons etc?

2 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • Duncannon - Best way to get there

Duncannon Mar 21, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Hello, I'm possibly looking at flying to Ireland to Duncannon and the Strand Apartments. Am trying to find out best flight route. Some sights are directing me from Gatwick to Dublin and others Luton to Waterford. Also would like to know how far it is from Waterford to Duncannon and whether there is public transport or cheap taxi??

1 Answer Mar 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • Moving to Ireland

Wexford Oct 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi my name is Nebojsa I`m Serbian I applied for job in Ireland online it`s company in Wexford called Lionbridge who is searching for person who knows Croatian language (Croatian Speakers required in Wexford).For Serbians is required work permit to work in Ireland,and I know that the employer rarely employs workers who don`t have work permit.So my question is because knowledge of Croatian language is very rarely,and I guess that few workers from the EU knows that language is it possible to person who don`t have work permit gets the job,are the company willing to invest in workers without work permits for such type of work.Is there anyone who is interested to share their experience about it.Thank you very much...

5 Answers Oct 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM
    • Can you help me ?

New Ross Oct 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I just moved to New Ross and and I don't know much about.
      Anyone know a pub or something where I could find a job? I'm a little bit lost.

7 Answers Oct 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    • Moving home to Ireland

Wexford Apr 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Hio my name is Sadie and I am living in Australia and have been here for 19 years. I am really homesick for ireland and I want to move to wexford ( I was brought up in Derry. Can someone please advice us where to buy a house. We would like a quiet area and if possible close to a beach. Love to hear from anyone living in wexford.

Have good day

Sadie & david

6 Answers Jul 30, 2015 at 1:34 AM
    • Kids Hush Puppies Shoes

Wexford Jan 24, 2010 at 1:27 PM

In August 2009 we bought Hush Puppies Shoes for my son and his dad. We cant remember the name of the shop. It was a smallish shop. It was past the main shopping street down a little and sold clothes like Wrangler and Levis etc. as well as shoes. Can anyone help? Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jan 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    • Where would you eat in Wexford with kids

Wexford Jun 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM

They are quite civilised and love to eat out, so it doesn't have to be McDonalds, but I don't want to spend an absolute fortune. Somewhere nice but not crazily expensive where people won't frown at me for having brought children. We'd be gone by 8.30.

• Are there any nice clothes shops in Wexford?

Wexford Jun 26, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I'm in my 30s and like 'high street' shops like Zara, Mango, Monsoon, Next, H&M, all the ones you get up in Dublin. Just wondering if a trip to Wexford to look at clothes would be worth it.

1 Answer Jun 26, 2009 at 4:43 PM
    • b and b in or near New Ross - with website (-:

New Ross Apr 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a b and b in or near New Ross which has internet access, triple rooms (or no single supplement if we have a double room and a twin etc) as well as tea and coffee making facilities. So, does anyone know of one, or a really great website which includes such details. Really don't want to have to call ten and ask question after question to find one to meet my fussy requirements. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM
    • cruisegirl4life's Profile Photo

Killiane Castle?

County Wexford May 31, 2008 at 7:35 AM

We are coming to Ireland in 5 weeks and have accomodations at Killiane castle. Can anyone tell me what is in easy driving range of things to see? Our first day will be spent driving from Dublin south to this location. Thanks!

• zenaprincess's Profile Photo

Halloween Fancy Dress Party

Wexford Oct 23, 2007 at 6:28 AM

Is there anywhere in Wexford that are having a Halloween Fancy Dress Night over the weekend??

• Things To Do Places To See

Wexford Jun 19, 2007 at 3:29 PM

Hi, I will be staying around the Kilmuckridge area between Arklow and Wexford for a week in July. Any ideas on interesting destinations for day trips (have car) or local fishing. Fly fishing for trout and/or sea fishing excursions (mackerel/pollack) would be good.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 6, 2008 at 2:29 AM
    • MrsTolis's Profile Photo

Mussels in Duncannon

County Wexford Dec 13, 2006 at 5:47 AM

Hi Guys,

I am heading to Duncannon, Co. Wexford on 23rd December for Christmas with my family. We are staying in a cottage on the beach and were wondering if it would be possible to get fresh mussels locally on Christmas Eve. Can you help us with this? We were also wondering what the pubs were like in Duncannon and whether they are open over Christmas?

Any help is much appreciated!

• fishing around arthurstown

Arthurstown Oct 28, 2006 at 1:53 PM

has anyone done any course fishing in the arthurstown area ?
      if so,
      where & what species are available ?
      also is there a tackle & bait shop anywhere near?

1 Answer Oct 29, 2006 at 10:21 AM
    • jghayes's Profile Photo

Pub in New Ross?

New Ross Apr 14, 2006 at 5:39 PM

I would like to find a good pub in New Ross to meet up for lunch with about 10 family members before we visit our family ancestral homes on the N25 between New Ross and Rosslare. I have heard Corcrans is nice but does anyone have an idea for another place in New Ross? Good food is required.

Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Apr 18, 2006 at 3:01 AM
    • LauraWest's Profile Photo

Cheap Bed prior to Ferry Trip?

County Wexford May 15, 2005 at 6:53 AM

Anyone know a cheap place to stay the night before I take the ferry at Rosslare on June 3? It is just for me, one person, on foot.

• Suggestions please

Rosslare Nov 22, 2004 at 6:18 AM

We are driving from Rosslare and need to take some friends for dinner, somewhere nice en-route. I dont know the area and wonder if you have any suggestions? Am thinking country house type place, answers on a post-card if you please?? Elaine

4 Answers Nov 22, 2004 at 7:13 AM
    • Suggestions please

Rosslare Nov 22, 2004 at 6:18 AM

We are driving from Rosslare and need to take some friends for dinner, somewhere nice en-route. I dont know the area and wonder if you have any suggestions? Am thinking country house type place, answers on a post-card if you please?? Elaine

• chauncenetta's Profile Photo

lodging in LImerick?

Limerick Jan 17, 2004 at 4:38 PM

tentatively planning a trip to Ireland on Feb. 12, maybe. Looking for a large room, for 3 people, does anyone know about cheap cheap lodging there?

5 Answers Jan 21, 2004 at 5:49 AM
    • ettenaj's Profile Photo

anyone for coffee

Wexford Nov 17, 2003 at 5:30 AM

I will have an hour for a coffee on wednesday around 4.00pm in Wexford anyone else around at that time?