change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• amandamairead's Profile Photo

Activities in Athlone

Athlone Apr 20, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Hi. I am heading to Athlone with my children for a few days next month. I am looking for somewhere that I can take them that is suitable for their different ages. They are 16, 14 and 9. I know there are the historic sites ant the cruises but I am wondering is there anything else that would interest them? Also I don't drive so it has to be easy to get to.

Thank you

Amanda

more

Popular County Westmeath Travel Answer Locations

• amandamairead's Profile Photo

Activities in Athlone

Athlone Apr 20, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Hi. I am heading to Athlone with my children for a few days next month. I am looking for somewhere that I can take them that is suitable for their different ages. They are 16, 14 and 9. I know there are the historic sites ant the cruises but I am wondering is there anything else that would interest them? Also I don't drive so it has to be easy to get to.

Thank you

Amanda

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • dublin to mullingar in am

Mullingar Aug 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM

any early morning public travel options Dublin to Mullingar?

2 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    • Joe Dolan

Mullingar Jul 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Can you please confirm Mullingar is were Joe Dolan grave is. Can you also give me any advise were to stay.

Regards
      Amanda

1 Answer Jul 3, 2011 at 3:04 PM
    • Buses

Athlone Aug 23, 2010 at 4:46 AM

Hi, im moving into oakdale in athlone and im wondering are there buses running from there to athlone i.t and if so, what are the times?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2010 at 7:09 AM
    • ryemill

Mullingar Jan 9, 2007 at 3:55 AM

does any1 know of the ryemill hotel in mullingar

• Help with the Three Jolly Pigeons

Three Jolly Pigeons Jan 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM

I hear about this Pub from my father all the time. I read a recent message stating they were related to the owners. I father's first cousin, William Conlon who wife's sister was either the owner or family of the owner. Their name was Cormack, Cormick, or McCormick. Any help would be appreciated.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2009 at 7:32 AM
    • Help with the Three Jolly Pigeons

Three Jolly Pigeons Jan 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM

I hear about this Pub from my father all the time. I read a recent message stating they were related to the owners. I father's first cousin, William Conlon who wife's sister was either the owner or family of the owner. Their name was Cormack, Cormick, or McCormick. Any help would be appreciated.

• HI: FI FESTIVAL

County Westmeath Jul 12, 2006 at 2:54 AM

hi all,

me and a couple of mates are thinking of comeing over from glasgow for the hi fi festival at belvedere house,co,westmeath IE.we will be flying into dublin and we are looking for the best way to travel from the airport to the festival?

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 6:04 PM