Cotonou Travel Answers

change location

Healthy foods

by Michel8 Online Now Jan 24, 2005 at 9:31 AM

It is any Burger king in Benin. What king of foods are available for foreign people.? I want to about Benin culture and climate.? It's dangerous to stay llong outside in Benin? Where are the most scare place to live.? How people survive in Benin? What is Benin History. Are they agricultual field in Benin and what tis the main recolt.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • mccalpin's Profile Photo

Re: Healthy foods

by mccalpin Online Now Jan 24, 2005 at 12:10 PM

I don't know anything about Benin, but I know about Burger King. According to Burger King's website (bk.com/CompanyInfo/bk_corpor..., there are no Burger Kings in Benin - nor in most of the rest of Africa, for that matter... Bill

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pfsmalo's Profile Photo

RE: Healthy foods

by pfsmalo Online Now Jun 9, 2005 at 12:55 PM

Excuse me for asking, but when you ask questions like yours, are you really considering going to Africa????

• RE: Healthy foods

by vanclan Online Now Aug 21, 2005 at 5:44 PM

The previous poster pfsmalo has the right idea...but in looking at the original poster's info, they are not considering going to Benin.....believe it or not, they list Benin as their home country! In English I think we would say this poster is just trolling (looking) for reply posts. I lived in Benin for 10 years....and could answer all the questions....but not in this case. I would be happy to help anyone with any legitimate questions about Benin though :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines