Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Cote D'Ivoire Travel Answer Locations

• black lady and a white man

Cote D'Ivoire Jul 2, 2014 at 6:25 AM

hello
      just curious about these, a friend of mine told me its not acceptable for a black lady and a white man to hold hands or walking side by side in cote d' Ivoire is this true?

1 Answer Jul 2, 2014 at 9:25 AM
    • nuovo evento del 14 giugno

Grand-Bassam May 31, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Buongiorno, vorrei sapere quale evento c'e' nell'hotel etoile du sud il 14 giugno in grand bassan grazie

2 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 5:55 AM
    • bus from abidjan to Lomé

Abidjan Feb 26, 2014 at 3:07 PM

How much does it cost to travel from Abidjan to Lomé by bus? Where should one catch the bus? and how long does it take? Thanks

2 Answers May 6, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • hairdresser

Abidjan Feb 9, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hello, please can you give the addresses of the principal hairdressers and beauty salons in Abidjan?
      Thanks a lot

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    • English speaking driver

Abidjan Dec 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM

In February I am going to Abidjan for a special reason, to make pictures of busses. It is my hobby to make these pictures of busses that are exported from my homecountry, the Netherlands, to other countries. Because my knowledge of the French language is very poor, I am looking for an English speaking car or taxidriver who can drive me around and translate for me if busdrivers have questions. Is there a way to arrange this from abroad? I will be in Abidjan from Feb 5 untill Feb 10 2014.

Thanks for the help and best regards,

Jeroen Mastenbroek

2 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    • Bouake City

Abidjan Sep 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

How safe is it to travel to Bouake by train, and visit around the city and envirorns?

• The car with or without driver?

Cote D'Ivoire Aug 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hi,

I want to rent a car in Abidjan and probably we need to have a driver, even if Iike more to drive self, but heard it is better to have one. I tried to find on line but it is impossible. Rent a car company I found so it is one problem less, but the driver ... Can someone advice me how to do to find one? We will travel in 14 days approx around the country.

I would be even happy to know approx the prices for the simple accomodation (not luxury in anyway). The same even about how much we can expect the expensis - food etc.

How it is with ATM machine outside Abidjan and Yamoussoukro? Is it possible to pay at hotels with credit card?

Thank you an advance!

3 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • things to do

Abidjan May 1, 2013 at 6:03 AM

whats the most best attraction in abidijan

2 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    • Carte de séjour

Cote D'Ivoire Mar 12, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Does anyone have a carte de séjour? How can someone get one?

1 Answer Mar 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    • wooden carvings

Abidjan May 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Am looking for 180 cm (6') tall colonial African soldier/ man. Will go to Africa to purchase...maybe many if quality is good. Thanks, LK

• bosske's Profile Photo

Abidjan

Cote D'Ivoire Jan 16, 2011 at 1:44 PM

is there any direct flight from Abidjan to Monrovia / Liberia ?
      Thank you / Merci beaucoup

2 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 3:59 AM
    • help getting around cote divoire

Cote D'Ivoire Oct 12, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am trying very hard to get out and see the country but with no luck
      I live here but I dont want to buy a car.
      I want to get to Jaquesville and san pedro
      I am told there is an airline that flys to san pedro but everyone I speak with does not know which airline. I cannot find anything of help online. I was told Sofia airlines but also can find NO information on this airline on line anywhere.
      Bus to Jaquesville? cost of taxi? I dont want just any taxi but a reliable one do they exist.
      I need to get out of Abidjan before i make an international incident.
      HELP
      Brenda

1 Answer Oct 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    • liam_allen73's Profile Photo

Tribal masks, carvings etc.

Cote D'Ivoire Jul 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM

I have 4 weeks off in August and am planning to visit Africa during this time. I visited South Africa 2 years ago and I managed to find some really beautiful tribal masks to bring back home with me.
      I met a lovely guy from Democratic Republic of Congo who said he would find me some. Sure enough, when I met him again a few days later
      These were not the usual tourist stuff you get at the side of the road, but looked (and smelt!) really authentic, some still smelling of campfires they may have been worn around.
      I'd like to see another part of Africa this time, and add to my collection of tribal masks, carvings and art. Cote de Ivoire looks beautiful, but I'm not sure what to believe on safety and if I need to speak French to get along there?
      If anyone has any experience they could share with me, which parts to visit and where I might find my masks I'd be very greatful.

1 Answer Jul 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM
    • flynboxes's Profile Photo

Tai National Park

Cote D'Ivoire Jan 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Anybody been to Tai National Park recently? Checked out the website but the English page is down and I speak little to no French or German. I know the elections are close at hand but if they get pushed back I would not mind heading over there for a couple of days during a stay in CI.

Thx in advance.

2 Answers May 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    • Treichville Market

Abidjan Dec 8, 2009 at 12:25 PM

What fruits and vegetables are commonly found in Treichville markets?

• Travel Safety and Abengourou

Departement d' Abengourou Nov 15, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Hi
      My husband and I would like to travel to Abidjan next month and then go to Abengourou, but we hear that it is not safe. Is the State Department correct about civil unrest in Abidjan or is it overrated?

Please answer the post because we must make a decision very soon. Any information you can provide about the area or a place to live when we get there would be wonderful.

My husband and I currently live in Seattle, Washington so if there is anyone local that we could talk with it that would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Gail and Sidiki Ouattara

2 Answers Nov 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM
    • Looking to rent apt in Abidjan Dec 09 - Jan 10

Cote D'Ivoire Sep 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Hello all, I am looking to rent an apt in Abidjan for the last 2 weeks of December 2009 and the first week of January 2010. I can be flexible regarding the dates and the location in the city but prefer something centrally located. This will be for a married couple (no kids). We are most concerned about the quality of the apt and would like something with a good renovation.

Num people = 2 (a married couple)
      Location = Abidjan
      Quality of apt = high quality

Hope to hear from someone

• Reflet du Sud

Abidjan Jul 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hi,
      Anybody know if "Reflet du Sud" store is present in Abidjan or other city of Cote D'Ivoire?
      It's very important!
      Thanks.

• AuldHarry's Profile Photo

Train to Abidjan from Ouaga

Cote D'Ivoire Jan 28, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Hi folks,

Anyone any idea if the train from Ouagadougou to Abidjan is operating at the moment. Will be travelling from Ouaga to Accra/Cape Coast end of Feb and thought of going via Abidjan.

Will be grateful for any info.

Thanks,

Harry.

• jesniel's Profile Photo

Visa for Cote D'Ivoire

Cote D'Ivoire Jun 11, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Can you get a tourist visa at Ghana border or perhaps in Accra?

Thanks.

• Looking for info on a club in Abidjan

Cote D'Ivoire Apr 7, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Hello everyone,
      Wondering if anyone can help... We are looking for information on a club that used to be called Lido in Ajame (spelling ") Abidjan early 80s. The owner was a friend of ours and we are trying to locate her... Can not remember her name but she was originally from Ghana. She was married to an Ivorian called Mr Bleu (!?!), then divorced and married a man from Ghana.
      Anyone who has info on that person or that club, please let us know. We would love to get in touch with her. Thanks you everyone in advance.

• Living in Abidjan

Abidjan Dec 30, 2005 at 11:45 PM

I like to know about living in Abidjan, is it a safe city now or still in political unrest situation. I have a good job opportunity there and want to know a lot about Abidjan before making the decission.

Please help me in giving me a brief about Living in Abidjan and the cost of life there.

Khaled

1 Answer Jan 30, 2006 at 9:41 AM
    • Mohammad_rn's Profile Photo

Information Request

Cote D'Ivoire Nov 29, 2005 at 6:44 AM

Hi all

Currently I've get an offer from a company to work in Cote D'Ivoire. Does anybody have an idea about living there for 1 year? Please update me!

Thanks,
      Mohammad

• Please advise me on Abidjan City

Abidjan Oct 9, 2005 at 1:25 AM

I am planning to travel Abidjan on a Visit. I heard it is a dangerous city. I wanted to know what type of precautions will help me in spending my good time in Abidjan.
      How are the people there Please let me know ur precious advise and tips
      Thanking you

2 Answers Oct 19, 2005 at 8:46 AM
    • visit to abidjan

Cote D'Ivoire Feb 9, 2004 at 3:25 AM

I will be in abidjan from 21- 26 feb 2004. Iwould like to meet VT friends and show me around the city Thank you

• VTShounen's Profile Photo

Latest on situation

Cote D'Ivoire Sep 19, 2002 at 7:36 PM

I was wondering if there are any active members in Côte d'Ivoire who could update me on what is happening there with regards to the latest fighting. What little info I can get here is probably not very accurate. On peut le discuter en français aussi. Thanks.