Cotahuasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranvia and tourist tickets

Cusco 21 hours ago

I've reading reviews on Cusco, often mentioned "make sure you being your tourist ticket" when visiting places like SV, Ollan, churches/cathedral, etc; a while back when I begin to consider going to MP, I read reviews and recommendation fr VT forum and remember to come upon tranvia and tickets to purchase in Cusco; now I can't find topic on tranvia and ticket to buy so I can learn more. We are going in August. Any lead please

more
    • Nestor Sanchez

Cusco Apr 9, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Is Nestor Sanchez art, displayed at Regional History Museum, accessible online?

more
    • Is one day enough

Machu Picchu May 2, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Is one day enough to visit Machu Picchu or would two days be ideal.

more
    • First time backpacking

Peru Apr 21, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Hey guys, so I wanted to travel to Peru this summer alone.

I'm planning on going for 2-3 weeks, but have no idea what to do during this time. I definitely want to visit Machu Pichu, but don't know what else to visit. Are there any pre-made itenaries that detail a 2-3 week stay?

more
    • Is there anything wild in Peru?

Peru Apr 17, 2015 at 9:40 AM

My girlfriend is going to Peru with her wild girlfriends is there a big party or bar scene? Heavy drinking, Nudity, drugs or anything to be concerned about? No relationship advice please, just want to know how concerned I should be. Thank you

more
    • alexasanford's Profile Photo

Best time to travel to Peru?

Peru Apr 6, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I am planning on travelling to Peru in September for a month with a friend. We were hoping to avoid rain and crowds if possible. Is September a good time to visit or do you suggest another time?

more
    • Better to use soles or dollars

Peru May 1, 2015 at 8:44 AM

go to peru first time and want to know is it better to use soles or to use dollars?

more
    • places to see

Cusco Apr 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

we'll be in Cusco, Peru for 3 days in August; we plan (hoping) to do tours by ourselves (2); need help on places togo/see and how much to hire a taxi/guide and where (in forum, mbrs said people in where one stays usually is a good source) and how much (ball park) a day? any help will be appreciated. also coming in early (6 AM), is it safe to get a taxi fr airport to hotel (it is said, if p/u is arranged by hotel, more expensive) and how much? Thank you.

more
    • Aafia's Profile Photo

Beach accommodations south of Lima

Peru Apr 7, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Any suggestions on good beach/close to beach accommodations in south of Lima for 3 days for early May? Our preference is hotel near good eating establishments. Thank you.

more
    • museum inside MP

Machu Picchu Apr 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM

How far is the museum inside MP from the gate where people go in to MP?

more
    • safe and cheap transport from and to airport for a one day tour of Lima

Peru Apr 25, 2015 at 11:16 AM

have 23 hrs lay over in Lima, Peru; coming early and might be out of custom by 8 AM, we want to see some places like the larco museum, take the turibus, Miraflores and water fountains, what is the cheap and safe transport to go to those places. Checked online a recommended taxi, w/c charge $20 to go larco museum fr airport...fair charge? Any help fr mbrs is appreciated.

more
    • Maradadi's Profile Photo

Treking Cotahuasi Canyon

by Maradadi Online Now Oct 6, 2011 at 3:50 AM

We will be travelling to Peru from mid Dec '11 till mid Jan'12.

Instead of going to the colca canyon we want to go to the Cotahuasi Canyon,
      we would much prefer to be a little more independent if possible. We would like to go to Sipia Waterfall and the thermal springs Is it possible to get a personal guide and if possible we would really like to spend a night at least, camping by the river. Any recommendations much appreciated.

• trip

by tikotrad Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Hí Everybody

Im going to travell to Cotahuasi canyon in August.
      If somebody was there I asking some information about roads, viewing, accommodation etc.

Thank tikotrad