change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fishermen in the evening?

by vilagevo Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hello,
      I will be in the next couple of days in Lisbon. Can you tell me at what time the fishermen are on the shore in the evening (or in the morning)? I would like to take some photos of them.

TIA

more
    • fishermen in the evening?

by vilagevo Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hello,
      I will be in the next couple of days in Lisbon. Can you tell me at what time the fishermen are on the shore in the evening (or in the morning)? I would like to take some photos of them.

TIA

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 1:40 AM
    • Help for transfer

by Annie91 Online Now Aug 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hey guys,

we are going to stay a week in the hotel costa da caparica in a few days. How can we get from the airport of Lisboa to the hotel?Is there a cheap bus or train?And do we have to switch trains/buses or is it possible to get directly from airport to the hotel?
      I really hope you can help me :)

Kind regards
      Annie

3 Answers Aug 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM
    • lisbon connection to tourist beach train costa da caparica

by octaav Online Now Jul 13, 2010 at 3:49 AM

can you tell me what the fastest connection is between lisbon centre and the small tourist beach train in costa da caparica

there does not seem te be a bus connection between the last bus stop in costa da caparica en the tourist beach train, we had to walk a mile or more!

1 Answer Jul 13, 2010 at 4:52 AM
    • dezmondo's Profile Photo

Caparica in September

by dezmondo Online Now Jun 27, 2008 at 4:07 AM

Hi all,
      Another question!! We're self-catering in Caparica in late september (25-30th). we'll be doing day trips to Lisbon, Sintra, Belem etc but would also like to have some chilled out evenings in Caparica too. Does anyone know if there'll still be nightlife at that time of the year - restaurants, bars, etc - or will it be fairly quiet?

Thanks again

• dezmondo's Profile Photo

Airport to/from Caparica

by dezmondo Online Now Jun 25, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Hi All,

We're thinking of renting a place in Caparica in September. The only thing concerning me is getting there from the airport. What is the best option? The letting agent says a taxi from the airport to Caparica takes about 40mins and would cost €20-25, is this correct? Is there a bus/train direct from airport which goes to, or near Caparica?
      Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks
      Dez

10 Answers Jun 30, 2008 at 3:54 AM
    • Taffi's Profile Photo

taxi TO costa de caparica

by Taffi Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 6:30 AM

Hello! Has anyone ever taken a taxi from *Lisbon airport* to *Costa da Caparica*? I was wondering how much this would cost me. It seems to be the only transport option as I will be arriving rather late with a toddler and a lot of luggage (well, hopefully!). Thank you

2 Answers Jan 23, 2008 at 12:15 PM