Costa de Caparica Travel Answers

change location

Help for transfer

by Annie91 Online Now Aug 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hey guys,

we are going to stay a week in the hotel costa da caparica in a few days. How can we get from the airport of Lisboa to the hotel?Is there a cheap bus or train?And do we have to switch trains/buses or is it possible to get directly from airport to the hotel?
I really hope you can help me :)

Kind regards
Annie

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • 64novpt's Profile Photo

Re: Help for transfer

by 64novpt Online Now Aug 20, 2012 at 12:08 AM

From Lisboa you have 2 buses that go to Costa da Caparica #153 and #161, both from TST company. Bus #153 departs from Praça de Espanha and here's the schedule tsuldotejo.pt/ver_horario.ph.... Bus #161 departs from Praça do Areeiro and here's the schedule tsuldotejo.pt/ver_horario.ph....
    To go from the airport to Praça de Espanha take the aerobus line 2 yellowbustours.com/en/cities... or the metro red line than change to blue line. To go to Praça do Areeiro take the metro red line than change to green line metrolisboa.pt/eng/customer-....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • smonteiromota's Profile Photo

Re: Help for transfer

by smonteiromota Online Now Aug 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Ui ui...

That's crazy! :) If you brings heavy lugagge, forget the previous reply, sugesting the bus.

If you don't mind paying 50euros, and prefer the easy way, then, catch a taxi. If you want to save money, it's better to pick up the metro (subway) to "Entrecampos", then switch to the train company fertagus. Leave the train at "Pragal" station (the first one after you cross the river), and then catch a taxi.
    You should pay 1,5euros each for the metro. 1,8euros each for train. And you should pay 10euros for the taxi.

• Re: Help for transfer

by Annie91 Online Now Aug 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM

thank you very much, now I'm sure that we will arrive at the hotel ;)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Costa de Caparica