Be the First to Answer

• NIGHT BUS SERVICE

San Salvador Apr 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM

IS THERE ANY GOOD BUS SERVICE NIGHT FROM GUETAMALA TO SAN SALVADOR PLEASE
      silkmurthy@gmail.com

more
    • el cuco to santa ana

El Salvador Mar 28, 2014 at 9:29 AM

my boyfriend and I didnt book our bus in time to go fromm el cuco to santa ana. a taxi wants to charge us $150.00. we are trying to find something for more like $100. we need to leave tomorrow 3/29/14 can anyone help? or knw of another bus other than gekko or regular transit ?

more
    • taxi or bus

San Salvador Mar 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM

What is cheaper a taxi or a bus if you stayed for a week in El Salvador?

more
    • Do you need a car in San Salvador?

El Salvador Apr 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Any suggestions on car rental companies? I can’t seem to find any reviews on car rentals and the few I found on Google were from trip advisor and are very negative towards Alamo car rental @ the international airport. Am I better off just taking taxis?

more
    • How can I get from the UK to El Salvador without travelling through the US?

El Salvador Mar 31, 2014 at 4:47 AM

My wife is a Salvadorean citizen and lived for 20+ years in america, but was an over-stayer, she now lives with me in the UK and i recently got screwed out of £1200 because apparently you need a US visa to 'change plane' in america.

I can't find any direct flights from here to El Salvador, does anyone know what the best way would be to get there?

more

Near Costa Rica

• Goienaga's Profile Photo

Border crossing to Nicaragua in a hired car.

by Goienaga Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 9:07 AM

We are going to costa rica this july, and I wonder if it is possible to cross the border to Nicaragua in Penas Blancas with a hired car and back egain the same way. how can we get to Nicaragua from costa Rica is it betten by bus or on foot, can wr do it by rented car? thank you.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2005 at 2:56 AM