Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Massage spas

Castellón de la Plana Yesterday

Where can I find a massage spa in castellon, spain

• Camping out?

Canary Islands Nov 12, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi, my partner and I will be visiting the Canary Islands for two months over Christmas.
      We are really keen to camp out and have discovered a number of state run camp sites which sound great but hard to find much out about, I do understand you must get a permit to camp.
      Loving the outdoors and exploring, we don't mind a lack of facilities and being a bit out of the way.
      Any information about camping on Gran Canaria and Tenerife would be greatly appreciated!

We would also be very up for helping out on any projects, anything eco-minded, help with building, caring for animals, gardening and so on, especially if there is availability for camping!
      So if anyone can think of anywhere or anyone who could help, please get in touch!

Many Thanks

• Estadio olimpico - good view

Barcelona Nov 23, 2015 at 9:56 PM

I go to a concert in the Estadio olimpico in Barcelona. Can someone Tell me which are good places to See the stage well?

• Mobility scooters

Benidorm Nov 19, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Do buses in Benidorm have ramps for scooters

• AvinashV's Profile Photo

Number of days to stay in Majorca

Majorca Island Nov 8, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I am planning to travel to Majorca, Spain in december. Its a long holiday. I would like to have a full experience of the island. I want to know what is the ideal duration of the stay in the island and is the island ideal to spend the christmas day.

• Christmas dinner in Malaga

Málaga Nov 22, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Hi. My husband and I are travelling to Malaga for Christmas and we're looking for recommendations for restaurants for Christmas day dinner. Thanks

• December night life weather new yr 2016

Benidorm Nov 20, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Could someone tell me night life thinking ov going 27th Dec to 3Jan so want to now wht new yr like and weather

• Seaside walks

Valencia Nov 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Is there a dedicated walk along the sea? Something like the Promenade in Nice, France, perhaps?
      Thank you,

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

Where to purchase Real Madrid Soccer Tickets to watch a game

Madrid Nov 10, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Whilst we are in Madrid we would like to attend a soccer match.
      Is there a website/s where can we purchase Real Madrid tickets?

Approx costs of the tickets

Which station is close to the stadium, is it in walking distance & any other tips you can provide

• Train station and bus service

Benidorm Nov 9, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I will be arriving at Alicante train station, does anyone know if a bus stops there for Benidorm, if not, is the bus station far from the train station and what number is the bus, or will the bus just say Benidorm.

• Restaurant

Villajoyosa Nov 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM

We are looking to book a nice restaurant in Villajoyosa for Christmas day (25th December) Any recommendations
      would be great. Thanks.

• Christmas in Almunecar

Almuñécar Nov 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Will supermarkets be open in Almunecar on Christmas Eve,will bars and restuarants be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

• Barcelona for New years

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone:) My hubs and I are planning a european getaway this winter. We will be in Vienna for Christmas and are looking at visiting Barcelona from Dec 26 2015 - Jan 3 2016. It's our first time in Barcelona and we are looking forward to starting 2016 there! I would love to know which areas to consider to stay in/any hotels you recommend. We love exploring cute cafes, little streets, restaurants. Some partying, but not necessarily anything wild. Would love to hear your tips.

• gran canaria

Isla de Gran Canaria Nov 22, 2015 at 4:40 AM

is it safe to visit this new year

• Surfing in November?

San Sebastián Nov 19, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Is it warm enough to surf in san sebastian at the end of november? If so, do you have a recommendation of a specific company that won't rip me off?

• Getting to Tarragona from Barcelona

Tarragona Nov 12, 2015 at 10:38 PM

I'm a little bit confuse about getting to Tarragona. Read on the site that I can take the train from Passeig De Gracia? Isn't this station for the metro lines? Pls help. Thank you.

What is the best location to book our hotel?

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Barcelona, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites, cost efficiency etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

Thank You

Please suggest popular district to stay in Madrid?

Madrid Nov 5, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Madrid, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

• Barcelona Spain

Barcelona Nov 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, I'm taking a trip to Barcelona Spain in March...will more than likely be traveling solo :). Any advice? I already have flight booked but no hotel yet :(. I want a hotel that's centrally located, close to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping etc. Let me know if anyone has any tips/suggestions.

• bzulu67's Profile Photo

Cruise port terminal for NCL ships

Barcelona Oct 28, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Hi all,

I depart on Sunday the 1st of November from Barcelona port on the NCL Epic.
      Which terminal will the ship depart from?
      Many thanks

• autumn time in bella medina

Benalmádena Oct 26, 2015 at 3:34 PM

whats it like in the autumn time ? is there much to do ?

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

From Madrid to Toledo on December 31

Toledo Yesterday

I supposed to arrive at Barajas International Airport of Madrid at 17:00. I’m going to take a taxi and reach Puerta Atocha Railway Station. There I supposed to take a train and get Toledo.
      The problem is, all this should happen on December 31 and last train from Atocha leaves for Toledo at 18:50 hours. So, if my airplane will not be late then I will have enough time to catch this last train and get Toledo. But what should I do if my airplane will be late? What is the best option to get Toledo in case I miss that last train?
      1. Should I take a taxi at Barajas International Airport and ride to Toledo? How much it will cost (approximately)?
      2. Should I take ALSA bus from T-4 Terminal in Barajas? Does ALSA have buses to Toledo from T-4? Do they provide transportation till late evening December 31?
      3. Should I take a bus at Plaza Eliptica Bus Station? Do buses leaving from this bus station provide transportation till late evening December 31?

And in case I will succeed to get Toledo by train. Will taxi available in Toledo Railway stations late evening December 31 (about 19:00)?
      Thank you in advance. Answers of people living in Madrid and Toledo will be especially appreciated.

Lisbon, Madrid, Andalusia, Barcelona: Assist with 14 day itinerary & tips

Spain Nov 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM

With a 14 day trip planned.our itinerary is a follows for November 2015:

-->5 day Lisbon & surrounds -->3 days Milan & surrounds -->3 days Seville,Cordoba, Grenada, --> 21/2 days Barcelona & Monserat

We are planning to see as much as possible in a short space of time but don't want to short change ourselves in a particular place. Please assist in saving us time & maximising places. Also bare in mind we will travel with baggage between major cities.

----------------------Arrive Lisbon 08:15 (Thursday)
      day 1 Belem
      day 2 Amalfa
      day 3 ? Parque De Nacos (new buildings only not aquarium) ~Not sure about this?
      day 4 Day trip Sintra (Pena Palace closed now
      day 5 Day trip Cascais & Obidos
      day 6 7h00 flight to Madrid. Explore city
      day 7 Explore city
      day 8 Toledo /
      --------------------------------train to Seville / Grenada?
      day 9 Seville ?
      day 10 day trip Cordoba ?
      day 11 day trip Grenada ? (or night over)
      ------------------------------- fly to Barcelona
      day 12 explore Barcelona
      day 13 explore Barcelona & 1/2 day Monserat
      day 14 1/2 day explore Barcelona (flight departs 16:45)

Please supply your suggestions for the following

(1) Should we alter itinerary to have only 4 days in Lisbon & an extra day in Barcelona or other city mentioned above instead? If so where, how & why?

(2) How can itinerary be improved (removing, adding or changing based around your travel experience)

I/e. spending too much or too little time in one place.

(3) In Andelusia where should we night over and number of days (Eg stay over in Seville 3 nights or 2 nights one place & 1 night another, day trips)

(4) Mention best mode of transport for day excursions (I presume bus for day trips & between Cordoba,Seville, Grenada)

(5) Tips for city sightseeing

- Are hop on hop off buses recommended over public buses?
      - First must things to see/do

(6) Are shops completely shut down during siesta 2pm-5pm?

Does this include restaurants & public transport?
      What do you recommend we do during this period

(7) Is the train ride from Madrid to (Seville or Grenada) scenic?

What time (and most economical) do you recommend we travel to get the most out of our days in the cities?
      Other Advice

(8) Can we do all day excursions on our own without a guide, if so offer guidance or tips where you think possible & how to save with multi-passes etc

(9) Do EU passport carriers get any discounts?

Thanking You in Advance for your care, attention & expertise. So far you VT's fantastic offering much help ;-)

Best mode of travel between Madrid & Barcelona

Madrid Nov 3, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Is it better to travel from Madrid to Barcelona via train or aeroplane?

Please suggest:
      1) a reason why
      2) carrier names & possible links on how to book
      3) approx associated costs and any discounts if any when 2 ppl are traveling together
      4) Any other suggestions or tips you can offer

PS: what are the internal air carriers?

Thank You

Where should we spend more time: In Madrid or the outskirts?

Madrid Nov 6, 2015 at 12:27 PM

While I love exploring cities, I sometimes feel that the hidden gems are on the outskirts. Can anyone suggest places to visit around Barcelona, Seville & Madrid respectively?

• SteveD67's Profile Photo

Optimum time to visit LaCoruna

by SteveD67 Online Now Aug 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

My late grandfather was born and raised in La Coruna before he emigrated to the United State. I was interested in visiting the area, and was wondering when would be the more appropriate time to visit?

5 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 4:45 AM
    • bus transport

by davidkarenpratt Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM

catch a bus from bus depot La Coruna to Santiago airport, what bus to catch and times and dates are and price

2 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    • distance to railway station rom portf

by maryfincham Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

How far is the railway station from the cruise port?

2 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    • Museums and off the beaten path wonders

by annalou17 Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Do you have to book ahead to get into the Guggenheim or any other famous site?

5 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    • One day visit

by loisjacko34 Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

As I only have one day here, is there a small train or tourist bus that goes around the city to see the highlights. Any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks Lois

4 Answers Jul 9, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • GP/Medical clinic

by olivec Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Would anyone be able to recommend a medical clinic or GP in Coruna where I would be able to get vaccinations done in order to travel to India?

2 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM
    • Traintransport with bikes

by imka Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Dear Friends,
      I and my wife planing go as bikepilgrims on St. James way from St.Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostella and further to A Coruna in august and september. Our problem is return back with bikes from A Coruna to San Sebastian. Please help us find the best train transport with bikes (possibility of bike transport), prices and possibly pricereductions for pilgrims, seniors or minigroup. Please send us concrete train, his time of departure from A Coruna and arrival to Hendaye for timely reservation and purchase of tickets. The days of our travel are 14.September 2010.
      Thank You forward,
      Yours sincerely Stefan Nagy from Slovakia.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM
    • Can't find a taxi service?

by herbshopgirl Online Now Aug 1, 2009 at 7:25 AM

We have several larger groups looking to reserve a taxi/van at the La Coruna port but we can't seem to find any companies via a google search. Since we are traveling in groups of 6 - 12 people we were hoping to secrue a van. Does anyone know of a company that we can email prior to our visit in September?
      Thank you for your help,

2 Answers Aug 24, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    • Pier to train to Santiago de Compestella???

by herbshopgirl Online Now Apr 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM

We will be visiting La Coruna via cruise ship and would like to visit Santiago de Compestella. I have been told it is easy to do on our own, is that true? Is it best to take the train....and how do we get to the train from the pier?
      Thank you for your help!!!

6 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 8:13 AM
    • from the pier

by fuzzyfl Online Now Mar 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

is it easy to get about? we will be getting off a cruise ship and would like to travel about on our own, take the tourist tram, etc. can we get from the pier to center of town easily? thanks.

2 Answers Mar 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM
    • where to stay and walking to Caaveiro Monastery,

by kehkeh Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Does anyone know a nice place to stay near to Caaveiro Monastery, ?
      It could be bed and breakfast , hostel or hotel.
      Ideally we want to know if it is possible to walk to the Caaveiro Monastery, if there is any accomadation nearby.

2 Answers Aug 7, 2008 at 10:35 AM
    • bus from airport to Betanzos

by lumei Online Now Jul 15, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I am arriving at Coruna airport on Saturday. Is there a bus to go to Betanzos?

• babylonpink's Profile Photo

Deportive v Barcelona

by babylonpink Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 3:56 PM

My three friends and I will be in La Coruna next weekend, 26th & 27th April, and were hoping to catch the Deportivo v Barcelona game. Will we be able to buy tickets for the game from Raizor or will the game be sold out. It is my second visit to Coruna and I really want to see Depor play so any help with tickets would be great.

1 Answer Apr 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM
    • MsLinzLou2's Profile Photo

Where to stay? What to do?

by MsLinzLou2 Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 1:13 PM

Where should I stay while in La Coruna? What should I do there? I will be there with my boyfriend for 2 days.

4 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 5:37 AM
    • Looking to find lost friend in Coruna, need advice

by AD331 Online Now Jan 8, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Hi, im thinking of coming to A Coruna in order to look for a very close friend who i lost touch with since this person and there family moved to Coruna from the U.K. I know my friend was setting up a clothes store in the city centre, i just wanted to ask anyone who may currently live in Coruna if you think it would be possibile to find my friend if i where to come to Coruna for a few days. I know finding there home would be very difficult so there would be no point trying to do that. But I thought it may be more possible to find the shop my freind had opened in the city centre. Is the city centre very big? would it be possible to find my friend in such a way?
      Hopefully someone can help me or give some advice as i'd really appreceate it. Thankyou.

5 Answers Jun 2, 2008 at 2:52 AM
    • Travelling from Coruna to Bilbao

by Fjordingen Online Now Oct 18, 2007 at 6:21 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Coruna to Bilbao? Train, bus og plane.

2 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM
    • Wedding Registry

by Dorise Online Now May 26, 2007 at 3:19 PM

I am loooking for a web site for El Corte Ingles so that I can purchase a gift for a wedding. I have been informed that the couple has been registered there.
      Can you help me? Thank you in advance. Dorise Ford

2 Answers May 28, 2007 at 2:19 PM
    • akskibunny's Profile Photo

advice on 1-day stops in.....

by akskibunny Online Now Nov 5, 2006 at 2:16 AM

I am taking my mother on a cruise next September and would like advice of what to see during our short time in each port. We will be visiting
      Amsterdam, Netherlands (multi-days)
      Zeebrugge, Belgium (8a - 530p)
      LaHavre, France (7a - 10p)
      La Coruna, Spain (7a - 3p)
      Lisbon, Portugal (12n - 6p)
      Tangier, Morocco (12n - 7p)
      Barcelona, Spain (multi-days)

I've been to Barcelona so any non-touristy suggestions would be nice so I could see something new.
      I'm questioning going to Brussels or seeing Brugge and Zeebrugge.
      And in France, it's 2.5hrs each way to Paris... should we opt for Versaille or Normandy or somewhere else instead?
      ANY suggestions are appreciated!!! Thanks guys!!

• Audrey118's Profile Photo

by Audrey118 Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 10:40 PM

what're the options available to get from Madrid to long does it take.

1 Answer Mar 13, 2005 at 3:16 PM
    • colincox's Profile Photo

La Coruna -Sir John Moore battle re-enactment 2004

by colincox Online Now Jan 28, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Does anyone have info on the above? Colin

7 Answers Mar 5, 2004 at 2:49 AM
    • staying overnight in La Coruña

by can28 Online Now Jul 6, 2003 at 1:53 AM

I am looking for a cheap place to stay in La Coruña in the night from July 13 to July 14. I am arriving at the Eurolines bus station at 22.45 on July 13. The youth hostel has been full-booked already. Thanks for your reply.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2006 at 4:07 AM