Cortina d'Ampezzo Travel Answers

change location
stamario's Profile Photo

bus from Dobbiaco via Rifugio ospitale to Cortina to Capana del Rio

by stamario Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hi,

I'm planning to do via ferrata Ivano Dibona from Capanna Rio Gere, and then with chair lift to the Sonforza..... and then on foot to make descent on the other side to the Rifugio Ospitale (which is on the road number SS51) and then to take a bus near that Rifugio Ospitale which will drive me to the starting position on Cappana Rio Gere where I'm planning to leave my car.

I have been searched on the net for bus information but I did not find that line I have found some buses which goes from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Dobiaco via Misurina but this is not what I'm searching....

Please can you tell me what is the bus line which goes from Dobiaco on the road number SS51 and passes that Rifugio Ospitale and than via Cortina to Capanna Rio Gere????

Thank you

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Manara's Profile Photo

Re: bus from Dobbiaco via Rifugio ospitale to Cortina to Capana del Rio

by Manara Online Now Jul 31, 2008 at 12:08 PM

The bus line 445 includes buses that go via the SR48 and those going via the SS51. You will find the timetable in this website: http://www.sii.bz.it
    To get from the Rifugio Ospitale to Cortina you must check the buses going from Cimabanche to Cortina. Then, from Cortina to Rio Gere, the buses of the same line from Cortina to Misurina.
    I must say that the timetable has not be done in a very clear way, so I got a bit confused at first. If you have a map of the area you will be able to identify the places in the timetable and form a clear picture of the route they take.
    Please note that the timetable shows only the main places, not every single stop.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • stamario's Profile Photo

Re: bus from Dobbiaco via Rifugio ospitale to Cortina to Capana del Rio

by stamario Online Now Sep 9, 2008 at 10:38 PM

TNX

Yes the timetable of the bus is little bit tricky and confusing but I managed somehow to find a key.

You helped me a lot

TNX

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Cortina d'Ampezzo