Corte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The earliest bus to Corsica Ferries in Bastia

Bastia Jul 13, 2014 at 6:36 AM

I will be traveling to Italy, and would like to know if anyone knows what website to visit for info on the local buses here in Bastia, or if anyone knows the hours of the local buses here in Bastia (I live by Furiani village). Thank you so much :-)

more
    • alihan23's Profile Photo

restaurants

Bonifacio Jul 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM

where to eat in Bonifacio? Lunch and dinner

more
    • Hypermarkets or large supermarkets

Bonifacio Jul 4, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hi can anyone suggest where near Figari airport or Bonifacio we can find a large (ideally hyper) supermarket? We went a few years ago and spent a lot of money in local small supermarkets.
      Also are the large supermarkets closed on sundays?

more
    • Travel from north of corsica to Bonefacio without a car

Bonifacio Jul 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM

I will stay in Il Rouse this summer and will travel without a car.
      Does anyone know how to get from Il Rouse to Bastia?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
      Emelie

more
    • Access and location in Corsica

Corsica Jun 25, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Planning a trip for two to Corsica, we would like to see the beaches and towns, and the mountains, and are willing to spend a week or so in one location before travelling to another for a few days. Neither of us can drive and we haven't been able to find any obvious bus/train routes that might take us inland. Is there anywhere at all where we can find the best of both worlds, or is there any public transport that might get us from one to the other?
      We had been looking at Aiguilles de Bavella and Bonifacio, just to give you an idea of the sort of thing we were after but are more than flexible on similar locations. Cheers for all your help.

more