Corregidor Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Baguio City to Malolos, Bulacan

Province of Bulacan Jul 19, 2014 at 7:09 PM

How can I get to Malolos, Bulacan from Baguio City by commuting?

more
    • Places to stay in Carigara

Carigara Jul 16, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Is there any hotels, rooms, or other accommodations available in Carigara or Barugo vicinity? I need to be as close to this area as possible. Any help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro City Jun 23, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Please help me find KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro It is supposed to be a new boutique beside of a mall

more
    • paulocollection's Profile Photo

Tour to Pagudpod

Pagudpud Jul 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

where to stay in Pagudpud? Laog to Pagudpod tour 1 night to stay ok lang ba?

more
    • Re: Baguio Fare

Baguio Jul 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to explore Baguio this coming weekend. Is there any idea about the fare from Cabanatuan Terminal to Baguio? (4persons).

Hoping your positive response. Thank you.

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • logos of the restaurants

Iligan City Jul 8, 2014 at 5:44 AM

can i have some samples of the logos of the restaurants.. please?

more
    • Cocktail Table for Rent

Daraga Jul 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Where can I rent cocktail tables for an affordable price?

more
    • Smart Nakaw load

Philippines Jun 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM

The Smart network scam "nakaw load" still exist? I just bought 1000 smart load credit. just about 20 minutes of call ubos na load ko? what the!

time to change my network provider.

more
    • Jim4Life's Profile Photo

Name Antique

Province of Antique Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

why was it named antique

more
    • Tuguegarao - Baguio Last Trip

Tuguegarao City Jul 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Does anyone knows what time is the last trip of bus from Tuguegarao to Baguio? Thanks is advance :)

more
    • Flight from Tuguegarao to Batanes

Province of Batanes Jul 20, 2014 at 5:47 AM

I'm planning to attend a wedding of my friend but the flight from Manila-Batanes-Manila is just too expensive (14k with Skyjet), I've looked around and hear the possibility for a Tuguegarao route, but I can't seem to find the estimate fare cost for Tuguegarao-Batanes-Tuguegarao?

I'd try via sea (MV) but eh, I've still got work to catch up to after the wedding!

more
    • glyza's Profile Photo

restaurant

Kalibo Jul 19, 2014 at 2:51 AM

what's the nearest restaurant here in RG Inn?

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • Wedding venues rates

Batangas Jul 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello po! I'm planning to get married na next year. Since nasa Italy po ako, hindi ako makapaginform sa mga rates.. Medyo limitado budget namin.. let's say na hanggang 180k lang kaya namin para sa venue at food. Gusto ko po sana ung mga complete package na.. Ung pontefino kasi ok na rin.. daming included.. pero gusto ko rin po na magkameron ng ibang options.. Sana po, malapit na din sa Church ng Taal. ung Basilica St. Martin of Tours. Thank youuuuu!

more
    • Activities in lipa

Lipa City Jul 7, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what is the best activities in lipa city..

more
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • accomodations in danao city

Danao City Jul 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I am planning a visit to danao city. Looking for a good place to stay on a budget

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Many_Moons_Old's Profile Photo

Lacoste Sport 3 button Size 6 Polo

Makati Jun 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Where can I buy a Lacoste Sport Size 6 Polo in the Makati area ?

more
    • linkueifei's Profile Photo

travel naga

Naga City Jun 27, 2014 at 4:31 AM

do you have bus can to pick up manil internation airport
      then go to naga 2014 08 28 9/1-9/3 city tour and other play to plan 9/3 naga (wnp) 5j airline to manil please quote 20 persons

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • camary77's Profile Photo

Kalibo Inquiry

Boracay Island Jul 6, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi, can you please help me find an easier way to reach KALIBO AIRPORT from Boracay? my struggle is that mt flight is 7:55 AM on Feb 15, what is the easiest and fastest way to travel fr BORA TO KALIBO so i wont be late to my flight?

more
    • Food and water

Manila Jul 6, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Is it safe to drink the water and eat the food in Manilla. I will be staying there for 2 days. In Makita City, actually.

more
    • Can I bring my 7 and 9 year old to corregidor?

by grace7 Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 6:37 AM

Can I bring my 7 and 9 year old to corregidor?

15 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • MichaelE17's Profile Photo

How Much Budget Do i Prepare for the 1 Day Corregidor Trip

by MichaelE17 Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Pls Guys Some Info for the Budget, I Just Want the First Date so Special... Plss Help Thanks

4 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    • way in getting corregidor island from batangas

by Jhinjhin Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 2:03 AM

is there a way to get the island from batangas port? i would appreciate anyone who can tell me how to have way to corregidor island from batangas just to avoid the traffic jams and spending long hours on a bus.

2 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Time of Malinta Tunnel Light & Sound Show

by anadyr Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM

What time is the Malinta Light & Sound Show? Can you combine it with a day tour? thanks

6 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • popperoo's Profile Photo

Lexie

by popperoo Online Now Feb 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hi! Just want to ask how much it would cost us for an overnight stay at corregidor inn... or even two days??

Thanx alot..

4 Answers Feb 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM
    • from bataan

by xuanlety Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 10:24 PM

helo..my husband me & my baby who s 6 months ryt now s planing to take a cruise to cirregidor..we are fr Limay Bataan..s it okie if we go to mareveles den take a ferry down to corregidor??how much wil we be paying??is my baby also inclusive of d payment or s it free??thank u..hope to hear fr you very soon..

• Transportation to Corregidor

by Ina711 Online Now May 19, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Hi,

My friends and I are planning to visit Corregidor. However, most of my friends are scared to take the ferry ride. Can we go to Corregidor by land? and how long is the travel time from Manila to Corregidor? Also, from what other people are saying, we will need to purchase tickets to be able to tour the island -- can we purchase the tickets from the gate or we need to purchase tickets in Manila? Thanks and I hope to get a reply from anyone who has been there. Any info will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
      Ina711

2 Answers Oct 26, 2011 at 6:09 PM
    • Exploring Corregidor on our own

by corregidorfan Online Now Apr 29, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Hi,
      I have 2 questions pls:
      - We have been to Corregidor before but this time, we want to explore it on our own especially the tail end. Any tips on how we can maximize this/ We are planning to stay there for 2 nights.

- Is there a way for us to leave Corregidor earlier than the usual 2:30 pm? We still need to go to Quezon and want to leave Corregidor in the morning.

Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM
    • South Dock Camping Grounds

by Jaki_13 Online Now Feb 8, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Where exactly South Dock Camping Grounds? Any contact information?

• sun cellular

by carloslogan Online Now Nov 25, 2010 at 12:24 AM

from dasmarinas, cavite what is the easiest way to go in correigidor island?

1 Answer Dec 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    • bringing our own bottled water

by 18th_wanderer Online Now May 1, 2010 at 3:31 AM

We are planning a trip there and so far we have read about how hot it is in there. Especially now that it is summer.
      So the question is, can we bring our own bottled water since as many say it is really expensive on board the ferry.

2 Answers May 2, 2010 at 11:21 AM
    • CAMPING / STARGAZING AREA IN CORREGIDOR

by jkty5597 Online Now Apr 13, 2010 at 4:30 AM

Hello:

Just wondering if there is an area in Corregidor that is almost free of obstruction in the horizon for us to do stargazing away from bright lights? We plan to setup tent and do stargazing under the dark skies there. Any ideal location in the island for us to do stargazing in the island?

JAMES KEVIN TY

4 Answers Apr 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM
    • please email me as soon as you can..

by pinkyayson Online Now Jan 6, 2010 at 7:06 AM

what time is safer to do the trip from villa carmen mariveles to corregidor..because its kinda scary about the sharks and big waves...thanks...please email me as soon as possible cause we're planning to do the trip this coming sunday..it will help us a lot if you do..thanks again..

3 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 8:14 AM
    • mastercooks's Profile Photo

Corregidor Zip Line & Online booking

by mastercooks Online Now Dec 5, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Since I have read something about Zip line in other area forum and since its just 2 weeks before my vacation to the Philippines and Corregidor is on the top of my list of places, has anybody recently been to the island and tried the zip line? I am trying to book to their website and seen the advertisement regarding zip lining in corregidor saying it will be ready on December just curious with this and planning to try it when we go there. Also just to clarify anyone tried to book online for overnight stay in Corregidor how much will be the cost for either 2 or 3 pax in a sharing room the online booking is quite confusing to me no clear selection for how many guest.

6 Answers Dec 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM
    • lynn_tisay's Profile Photo

From Bataan to Corregidor

by lynn_tisay Online Now Mar 31, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Hello everyone! my family and I will be in Bataan this April 9-11 and we're planning to go to corregidor island...How much would a day tour(per head) costs if we will be coming from Bataan?thanks

26 Answers Nov 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM
    • utchie's Profile Photo

A trip to Corregidor for 13 to 15 pax

by utchie Online Now Sep 29, 2008 at 1:19 AM

Hi VTers..

Im browsing thru random Corregidor pages and I am having the impression that a trip to Corregidor is actually costly. Am I right?

We plan to go on the 18th (Saturday) but I am still checking possible ITs, fares and accomodation costs (if we go overnight). Budget per person is PHP800 to PHP1k. Is this feasible?

It seems to me that SUN CRUISES is the only ferry ride from CCP to the island but I called them and learned that they oly offer packages. We want to do the trip ourselves. Is this possible?

Does anyone know the ferry boat from Mall of Asia? Name? Contact Num? Rates?

If this is rather costly, can you suggest an alternative trip?

Somewhere near Manila, cheap and relaxing. (Mmm, we have been to Tagaytay and is eyeing to be somewhere else)

Many Thanks!

Utchie

5 Answers Sep 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM
    • julieann83's Profile Photo

Anniversary trip

by julieann83 Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Hello members,

We already joined the day tour and spent overnight in the Corregidor Inn last year. We want to go there again this year but wanted to skip the tour.
      Are there options for overnight stay without the day tour being offered by sun cruises? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

2 Answers Jun 4, 2008 at 8:14 PM
    • Corregidor Island Locals?

by Pandaka Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 1:48 AM

Any on this forum, that questions could be asked of? Or, does anyone who is on this forum know of locals who could be contacted for the latest up to date information. It would be useful to have current information. Statements such as "... but the last time I was there was many years ago" are not very helpful, since things do change!

2 Answers Dec 16, 2007 at 10:00 AM
    • queenn's Profile Photo

Manila going to corrigidor

by queenn Online Now Nov 6, 2007 at 6:35 AM

hi friends could you give me an idea from manila how to go to corrigidor? i heard is it via boat at the manila bay? every when at what time does the boat depart. a around trip one day tour is it possible? any recomended tour guides and package at where we can find this?

2 Answers Nov 6, 2007 at 8:43 AM
    • cruiser_byker's Profile Photo

going there by from bataan

by cruiser_byker Online Now May 7, 2007 at 9:10 PM

coming from tarlac (north), how and where do i get a banca to the island? is it safe? how much?

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 11:03 PM
    • On my own or joining a package tour ?

by solotraveller Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 1:23 AM

Can someone give me some suggestions as to whether I should visit it on my own or join a tour ?

a) IF a join a tour, how much is it and is the sound and light show included ?

b) If I go on my own, how much will my transport and entrance fee(if any) cost ?

c) Will I have enough time to see all the major attractions with the sound and light show and get back to Manila within a day ? An earlier post showed the package tour with a tram is rather tight, so I wonder if I have enough time if I move on my own.

Thanks.

4 Answers May 31, 2007 at 7:57 PM
    • malaria

by mustard1 Online Now May 30, 2006 at 8:57 PM

is there a malaria in corregidor 'cos i plan to go there this coming weekend. thnx.

4 Answers May 30, 2006 at 11:30 PM
    • shaira01's Profile Photo

help me go to Corregidor Island

by shaira01 Online Now Jan 11, 2006 at 8:44 PM

i am from makati, how do i get to Corregidor? I would like to tour the area for a day, and wanted to be home before the day ends. please give me tips on how to go to the island without a tour guide (if that is possible) and be able to save during my trip.

please help. thanks!

6 Answers Jan 20, 2006 at 12:16 AM