change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel/ Finca and activities El Hierro

Canary Islands Jan 22, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Hello,
      who has a recommendation for a hotel/ Finca in El Hierro?
      We would like hiking. I absolutely need a car or is it possible by bus to explore the island and get to the starting point for the hike? Are there any other tips for the island, travel period March 2015. Thank you.

more
    • Supermarket/Restaurant hours Sunday 25 January 2015

Isla de Fuerteventura Jan 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Staying at Grand Hotel Natura Corralejo - does anyone please know of the nearest supermarket and opening hours or restaurants nearby - anything reasonable will do

Has anyone had any experience of the Al la Carte Restaurant at Grand Hotel Natura - rough price of menus

Many thanx

more
    • Car Rental

Isla de Lanzarote Jan 5, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
      First time to Lanzarote We are staying at Playa Blanca Aguamarina and want to be able to walk to shop/bar restaurant etc can anyone advise if Car rental is required and where best to arrange it if needed. Many thanks

more
    • verahussey's Profile Photo

Maspalomas apartment complex

Maspalomas Jan 15, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Hello,
      We are looking to stay in a small, quiet self catering apartment accommodation, with few facilities needed. We just want a basic apartment - no bar, restaurant or swimming pool necessary. We just want total peace and quiet for one wek. Can anyone help please?

more
    • Live singing proposal in Corralejo in December

by darren1171 Online Now Nov 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hi There

Its my 5th year anniversary on December 2nd with my girlfriend and Im taking her to Corralejo then where I plan to propose to her.

The thing is I know she would love if I did it in a live singing venue/ place (she loves music and sings well) after I sing her a song but I don't know where??? Are there any popular or even intimate/ romantic singing venues/ places to do this in Corrajelo in December around this date?? I read that there are karaoke venues/ live singing in Fuerteventura. I realise I'm pushing the boat a bit with this one!! BUT any tips/ advice/ help would be richly recommended

I'm not overly worried as long as its not a really crappy place but naturally I'm just concerned about such an occasion and making it well...as great as possible!

ANY and I mean ANY advice on this would be RICHLY appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Nov 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    • Sun shade in Corralejo

by mel123swim Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Hi
      We're off to Corralejo next week & I've read there's not much shade around the pool at our hotel also the beaches don't have much either, Getting a bit worried as youngest child very fair skinned, Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a sun umbrella or pop up tent when we're there, or perhaps a good one we can buy here and take with us.
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    • help needed

by brady88 Online Now Aug 18, 2011 at 1:01 AM

hi anyone please help , i'm looking to rent a 3 bedroomed villa in caleta de fuste from 1st Ocotber - 8th October for myself and three friends , not had much luck , and there does not seem to be a forum that can help , we don't want to be staying on the golf course - none of us golf .. it would be great if we could be near the beach - i know there is a spa on the beach so anywhere near that ..
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 19, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    • Does corralejo have good night life for teens?

by poocrum93 Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 6:42 AM

Hi, me and friend are going to corralejo soon and i was wondering whats the nightlife like , and will there be other teens there ?
      me and my friend are both 17, enjoy spending late nights out and having a good time. Are the bars and clubs livley and will there be lots of people there around our age?

steph x

• Corralejo in Jan

by craigandclaire Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Hi all
      Looking to book in first week jan for a weeks hol - considering a cheap and cheerful at the Club Las Olas
      Would love tips re weather, places to visit and any tips in general
      Looking forward to your replies............

1 Answer Mar 4, 2009 at 4:05 AM
    • water park

by loulou69 Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 2:52 AM

could anyone tell me if the water park in corralejo is open at xmas

1 Answer Dec 18, 2007 at 10:52 PM
    • ferry costs

by brynwilliams Online Now Sep 27, 2006 at 9:56 AM

Please let me know what is the return cost per person (on foot) Corralejeo to Playa Blanca by Ferry.
      Also the cost if taking a car over to Play Blanca and return.

• Things to do

by hinchg Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 10:19 AM

Hi, Im travelling to Corralejo in august and was wondering whether anyone could give me a few ideas as to where to go ie to eat, which pubs are ideal for both adults and children, what sights to see etc...

Also ive been told there is a fitness centre/gymnasium near the Lobos Bahia, has anyone been and if so is it any good? Ive got a 10km race when i return from my holiday and want to workout a bit if I get chance... Is there any other gymnasiums in Corralejo?

thanks for your help