change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Live singing proposal in Corralejo in December

by darren1171 Online Now Nov 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hi There

Its my 5th year anniversary on December 2nd with my girlfriend and Im taking her to Corralejo then where I plan to propose to her.

The thing is I know she would love if I did it in a live singing venue/ place (she loves music and sings well) after I sing her a song but I don't know where??? Are there any popular or even intimate/ romantic singing venues/ places to do this in Corrajelo in December around this date?? I read that there are karaoke venues/ live singing in Fuerteventura. I realise I'm pushing the boat a bit with this one!! BUT any tips/ advice/ help would be richly recommended

I'm not overly worried as long as its not a really crappy place but naturally I'm just concerned about such an occasion and making it well...as great as possible!

ANY and I mean ANY advice on this would be RICHLY appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Nov 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    • Sun shade in Corralejo

by mel123swim Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Hi
      We're off to Corralejo next week & I've read there's not much shade around the pool at our hotel also the beaches don't have much either, Getting a bit worried as youngest child very fair skinned, Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a sun umbrella or pop up tent when we're there, or perhaps a good one we can buy here and take with us.
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    • help needed

by brady88 Online Now Aug 18, 2011 at 1:01 AM

hi anyone please help , i'm looking to rent a 3 bedroomed villa in caleta de fuste from 1st Ocotber - 8th October for myself and three friends , not had much luck , and there does not seem to be a forum that can help , we don't want to be staying on the golf course - none of us golf .. it would be great if we could be near the beach - i know there is a spa on the beach so anywhere near that ..
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 19, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    • Does corralejo have good night life for teens?

by poocrum93 Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 6:42 AM

Hi, me and friend are going to corralejo soon and i was wondering whats the nightlife like , and will there be other teens there ?
      me and my friend are both 17, enjoy spending late nights out and having a good time. Are the bars and clubs livley and will there be lots of people there around our age?

steph x

• Corralejo in Jan

by craigandclaire Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Hi all
      Looking to book in first week jan for a weeks hol - considering a cheap and cheerful at the Club Las Olas
      Would love tips re weather, places to visit and any tips in general
      Looking forward to your replies............

1 Answer Mar 4, 2009 at 4:05 AM
    • water park

by loulou69 Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 2:52 AM

could anyone tell me if the water park in corralejo is open at xmas

1 Answer Dec 18, 2007 at 10:52 PM
    • ferry costs

by brynwilliams Online Now Sep 27, 2006 at 9:56 AM

Please let me know what is the return cost per person (on foot) Corralejeo to Playa Blanca by Ferry.
      Also the cost if taking a car over to Play Blanca and return.

• Things to do

by hinchg Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 10:19 AM

Hi, Im travelling to Corralejo in august and was wondering whether anyone could give me a few ideas as to where to go ie to eat, which pubs are ideal for both adults and children, what sights to see etc...

Also ive been told there is a fitness centre/gymnasium near the Lobos Bahia, has anyone been and if so is it any good? Ive got a 10km race when i return from my holiday and want to workout a bit if I get chance... Is there any other gymnasiums in Corralejo?

thanks for your help