change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it safe to cycle around downtown?

Austin Apr 3, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Hi,
      We'll be visiting Austin the 1st time in April.
      Not sure if i want to stay AT&T executive hotel.
      i may rent a bike to commute around to restaurants around Congress area.
      Hampton inn & suites Austin downtown ok?
      Thank you for any advice.

more
    • Where to stay?

Dallas Mar 26, 2014 at 1:01 PM

My two brothers, my father and I will be visiting the Dallas area this coming June for a long weekend. We will be catching a few baseball games and are wondering what is the best location to stay for tourist attractions. We will have a car to get to the ballpark so we are more concerned with staying in a good location in terms of tourist attractions, good atmosphere, and getting the best overall feel for Texas. After doing some research I'm kind of confused if I should be looking just right in downtown Dallas, or if something like Market Place or West End is better? Thanks for the help!

more
    • What public transportation is there between Sherman + Dallas?

Dallas Mar 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM

What bus, train, etc. would I take to get from Sherman to Dallas? I will be teaching at Austin College (Sherman) this summer + would like to take advantage of some quick site seeing in Dallas on weekends. Thanks for your response(s).

more
    • Spring breakers

South Padre Island Mar 20, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Will there be many spring breakers for the week of March 25 to 29?

more
    • COST for travel

South Padre Island Mar 18, 2014 at 11:08 AM

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WOULD COST TO VISIT SOUTH PADRE FOR TWO WEEKS?

more
    • Do I need a passport??

Brownsville Apr 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM

In Brownsville, Tx, can I go across the border into Matamoros, Mexico for shopping and get back to Brownsville without a passport??

more
    • Quality and reputable motel to stay at enroute the port of Galveston for cruise

Texas Mar 21, 2014 at 7:15 AM

name of motel with average cost to stay the night before cruise---Galveston rates seem high.

more
    • From Dallas to Caddo Lake

Caddo Lake State Park Apr 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Hi,
      My friend and I would like to know how to get to Caddo Lake State Park from downtown Dallas by bus ? Is it possible ? If not, what are our options if we can't rent a car in Dallas ?
      We really would like to go to Caddo Lake :) !
      Thank you !
      Katherine and Vivianne

more
    • apbeaches's Profile Photo

Hill Country

Austin Mar 16, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Picking up a rental car in San Antonio & driving to Austin through the Hill Country. Understand it's beautiful & Hill Country Food is wonderful. Planning to stop at the LBJ Ranch. Can anyone recommend accommendations? Must stop & see?

more
    • Comming Texas next Sunday!

Texas Mar 30, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I arrive at bush airport on Sunday afternoon an would like to know where an what to do straight away! We will be putting our bags in the hotel then looking to go straight out on the town! Many thanks Danny

more
    • Best Hotels

by steadyfreddy2112 Online Now Mar 1, 2014 at 4:59 PM

What are some of the best beachfront hotels in Corpus Christi?

1 Answer Mar 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Catering

by wheretonext... Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone know anything about a catering company/restaurant named: "Aunt Sissy's Kitchen"? We are wanting to have an event catered and was wondering about something other than WaterStreet.... Thanks!!

2 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    • utterj

by utterj Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I would like an opinion on Condo on the Beach at a Hotel Price. Address-3938 Sureside Blvd.We are going to visit Corpus Christi in March an found this place on the tourist web site. We are looking for a place with kitchen facilities at a reasonable price. maybe it doesn't exist there-jerry

1 Answer Jan 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    • Snorkeling???

by shericesims Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Can anyone tell me are there snorkeling tours in Corpus Christ or Port Aransas and where to call if so??? I am planning a trip there but am set on going snorkeling and only see South Padre Island snorkeling tours online. I will make the extra two hour drive if necessary.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2011 at 8:33 AM
    • i got stung 7 times and feel ill

by amywill1993 Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I got stung about 7 times but could not see what actual stung me but all around me was the clear, white Jellys. When I got out there were no tenicles on me but my legs really stung and hurt. Someone told me to put urine on the areas and the sting would go away - so I did that and it was better. But ever since then I feel nauses and faint - it's been 4 days feeling this way. Should I go to the doctor?

6 Answers Jun 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    • hoofhearted's Profile Photo

Golfing in Corpus Christi?

by hoofhearted Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 7:19 PM

We'll be in Corpus Christi for a weekend in February. Any suggestions on a favorite golf course to play?

• Swimming in January

by McHale Online Now Dec 28, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Happy New Year(in advance)!

I will be in Corpus Christi at the end of January 2008; I'd
      like to go swimming in the ocean.

Is this possible or will it be too cold?

Thank You.

2 Answers Dec 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM
    • Where should we go??

by krogarcia Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 9:57 AM

We are going to CC in late August. We have booked our room at the Best Western Grand Marina Hotel. I've been on tons of sites that show all the same tourist places to visit. But we will be there for five days and want to know of any places to visit or eat or shop at that arent listed. We have a 2 year old so anywhere we go has to be 'kid friendly'. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!

2 Answers Jul 5, 2008 at 5:53 PM
      by bhggh Online Now Nov 30, 2006 at 7:14 PM

is dr. rockit's 18 and up?

sorry about the previous question it was incomplete :)

by bhggh Online Now Nov 30, 2006 at 7:12 PM

is it 18 and up?

• Might move to Corpus Christi, TX

by 2Dgulf Online Now Jan 7, 2006 at 10:51 AM

I live in NH but I'm definitely moving to a sunny Gulf location within a year. Corpus Christi looks great on the Net so I'm goin' down next August to look around. Any inside scoops about visiting there? Living there?

5 Answers Apr 13, 2007 at 8:49 PM
    • beachs

by ricksur Online Now Jun 21, 2005 at 5:41 PM

How is the beach on north Padre? Seewead? Jelly fish? Oil?
      Thanks so much
      Rick

3 Answers Aug 27, 2007 at 4:26 PM
    • nereid's Profile Photo

Weekend trip to the beach

by nereid Online Now Feb 21, 2005 at 6:49 PM

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Corpus Christie next weekend (Feb25-27). Is this a good time to go? Is this Spring Break for people? Is there a better time to go? I'd like to renting a car. Is this possible? I want to stay on a hotel on the beach and just kind of relax by the beach for a couple days. Is it easy to get to South Padre Islands? I welcome anysuggestions. Thanyou, Nereid

2 Answers Feb 25, 2005 at 6:22 AM
    • beach houses on No Shoreline Dr

by nansi7 Online Now Nov 7, 2004 at 6:12 AM

Has anyone ever stayed in the Beach Houses on North Shoreline Dr (2710) in Corpus Christi? Thinking of going in February 2005. Thanks. Nancy

• GUYON's Profile Photo

South Padre Island

by GUYON Online Now Oct 18, 2004 at 1:45 PM

Where is the best (nicest) public beach in this island ? Does Mustang Island more pleasant than S Padre ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Oct 19, 2004 at 9:35 AM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Best route between Houston and Corpus Christi

by GUYON Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 5:58 AM

I already ask this question without answer. I try a new attempt. What is the best route between Houston and Corpus Christi ? Mapblast suggests the Hwy 59 to reach the 39. But I see on the map the route 35 which is nearer from the coast. Is it scenic : it seems to cross the sea on Port Lavaca and on Fulton. May be this way desserves to be made even if the travel is a bit longer. Thanks RAY

4 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 12:27 PM
    • corpus christi, tx

by tammyabc Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 3:19 PM

My family and I are going to be traveling to Corpus Christi in December and was wondering if my children will be able to swim in the ocean there. Is the water warm enough? Tammy

2 Answers Apr 13, 2007 at 8:51 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

North Beach accomodation

by GUYON Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 9:55 AM

I am thinking to stay at the Quality Inn 3202 Surfside in early November. Are the area and the beach pleasant ? Could you describe them ? Have you a personal experience of the hote ? Thanks RAY

• GUYON's Profile Photo

Ocean House B&B

by GUYON Online Now Aug 12, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Have you a personal experience of this B&B ? Could you tell me about it ? Is it close to the beach ? Thanks RAY

• GUYON's Profile Photo

Beach

by GUYON Online Now Aug 8, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Where are the best beach of Corpus Christi ? Is there a danger to swim there (too much waves) ? Is it better to be on the mainland or on the Padre Island ? We will be there in November Thanks

4 Answers Sep 5, 2004 at 8:18 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Hotel

by GUYON Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 1:50 PM

Could you advice a hotel in Corpus Christi matching the following requests : - stay in Early November - on a beach : I mean directly, without a street to cross - comfortable and clean : 2 or 3 stars - price : less than 100 for a room for two according to the low season - free parking (I guess it is not selective) - close to downtown (if there is a downtown) or attractions. I mean with a car. If you know a very astonishing hotel near Corpus Christi matching the requests I am also interested . Thanks RAY

9 Answers Aug 19, 2004 at 3:54 PM