Coron Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

more
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

more
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

more
    • weather in october

Palawan Apr 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hi, im planning a trip with my family to visit puerto princesa and el nido in mid october and I was just wondering what theweather would be like. I keep hearing ddifferent things from friends. Some say it should be fine others say that it will most likely be rainy. It seems like such a waste to go if it will be raining. What months are the best time to travel there?
      Thank you!!

more
    • nnickolas's Profile Photo

port barton to el nido boat

Port Barton Apr 19, 2014 at 9:57 AM

hello we are 2 people and will be in port barton on the 6 may14 staying up to the 10may and would like to rent a boat from there up to el nido. does anyone has any info on the pricing. I was reading the travelling is about 5 hours but is spectacular..any feedback will be appreciated//

more
    • Coron-hiring a small boat-local half days-snorkelling,quiet beaches,mangrove kayaking.

by markandmarg Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Hi there- we're travelling from UK to meet our son from Australia for 4 days in Coron- October. We would like to spend more time than the 'tours' seem to offer in each place and do not really want to be 'up' at dawn. He needs to relax a little. Staying at Sunz en Coron and Princess Coron. We think we'd like to hire a small boat [ maybe share with another couple] and do some local sites; enjoy the boatman's cooking and get fair value for money.We would appreciate any advice you can offer.
      Many thanks Mark

3 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    • coleee13's Profile Photo

Costing Analysis

by coleee13 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 2:46 AM

How much will you spend if you rent a boat from Coron to Coron Island?

need answer asap :(

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    • Coron to Puertoprincesa/ coron to elnido

by aubryann Online Now Sep 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Hi Guys. I booked a flight from CEBU TO CORON March 19 then PUERTO PRINCESA TO CEBU March 25.
      Now I am having a problem with my IT because I dont know the schedules from coron to el nido or coron to pp. We plan to explore the 3 islands but with the budget and time we have, i need to have a very organized IT.

This is what I have in mind:
      explore coron
      then go to El nido. So thats CORON TO EL NIDO
      explore El nido
      then go to Puerto Princesa. So thats EL NIDO TO PP.
      explore PP
      END OF TRIP GOING BACK TO CEBU FROM PP.

TAMA BA?
      WITH THE 5 DAYS. IF YOU WERE US HOW MANY DAYS SHOULD WE EXPLORE PER PLACE.
      I PLAN TO EXPLORE PP FOR 1 DAY LANG SIGURO. PARA SA UNDERGROUND RIVER. IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I SHOULDN'T MISS IN PP?

ITS CORON AND EL NIDO THAT I THINK WE WILL BE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE OF THE TRAVEL AND OF COURSE MADAMING PUNTAHAN.

I NEED HELP WITH THE SCHEDULE TO/FROM CORON - EL NIDO OR TO/FROM CORON - PP

THANK YOU! :)

5 Answers Oct 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    • Your advice/clarification, please...

by lyndelttc Online Now Apr 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM

hello everyone - need some help, please?
      we plan to visit coron by aug this year then i recall an acquaintance saying that there is no need to reserve a place - i.e., there are budget villas to rent (near market) which allow guests to cook, et.al... how true? and how much more or less?
      Thanks much.

2 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    • globetrekker_airen's Profile Photo

Villa Hermosa contact number and a few more questions :)

by globetrekker_airen Online Now Mar 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Hi VT'ers :) Anyone who knows what the contact number is of Ms. Susan (Villa Hermosa)? I have searched but can't find it, even on their website (blogspot actually). Left a msg on that site but quite not sure when I'd get an answer.

Does anyone have Kuya Jong's current contact number(the boatman recommended here by some VT'ers)? Approximately how much (through your experience, perhaps? :D) would the usual 5 or 6-island tour (like in agency's packages) cost if we choose Kuya Jong?

Does someone know if a child (3 y.o.) should also be counted as a 'pax' in boat tours or packages?

Thanks so much! Hoping to hear from anyone soon :)

1 Answer Mar 4, 2012 at 4:15 AM
    • quintojhie's Profile Photo

Looking for a Tour Guide in Coron (02 May - 05 May 2012)

by quintojhie Online Now Feb 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Hi !
      Is there any freelance tour guide here in Coron. My husband and I will be going to Coron on 02 May - 05 May 2012. Please send me a message.

Thanks
      Jhie

10 Answers May 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    • Anyone interested in sharing the expenditures for a private boat expedition with Tao?

by SidselDK Online Now Feb 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM

We are a Danish couple looking for 2-4 people to share a private booking with Tao Phillipines since their open tours are completely booked. We were thinking about going from CorĂ³n to El Nido from around feb 26-27, however we are flexible starting the boat trip from feb 26 to march 5.
      If you are interested let us know.

Best regards,

Sidsel

3 Answers Feb 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    • stineg's Profile Photo

Island hopping in Palawan

by stineg Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 2:02 AM

We are four Norwegians going to the Phillipines in November this year. We would like to go island hopping in Palawan (maybe from Coron to El Nido?). We have contacted Tao Phillipines to book a trip, but they are fully booked.

Is there anyone who knows where we can book a tour like this? We would like to travel 5D and 4N, and spend the nights at new places every night.

Is there anyone out there who can help us?

Stine

13 Answers Apr 11, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

BUDGET TRAVEL TO CORON

by paolodecastro Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM

hi to everyone
      my friend and i are planning to go to coron
      how much money do we have to prepare for a 3D 2N including the tour
      many thanks

8 Answers Apr 28, 2011 at 1:01 AM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

BUDGET TRAVEL TO CORON

by paolodecastro Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM

hi to everyone
      my friend and i are planning to go to coron
      how much money do we have to prepare for a 3D 2N including the tour
      many thanks

1 Answer Mar 30, 2011 at 6:10 AM
    • getting coron island by sea

by mila13 Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 7:46 AM

we have plan to visit Coron Island on May 2011,, my partner wants to go there by sea..I checked super ferry..they had no route available in Manila to Palawan..
      How can we get in Coron Island if we are boarding by air?

3 Answers Jan 31, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    • nidaflores's Profile Photo

4D-3N stay at coron palawan

by nidaflores Online Now Nov 24, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Hi everyone. would like to seek help from you guys.
      My husband & i will got to Coron on Dec 11-14 (4D-3N)
      I already inquire a package at Darayonan ang Village Coron w/c includes tour,accomodations & food, but i find it too expensive.maybe i can have my accomodation at Darayonan and the tour will be arrange from the external person.
      My husband & i would like include in our itenerary the Calauit tour.
      Please help me to find someone who could help us arrange our tour.
      Many thanks.
      You may email me at npjaramillo@yahoo.com

6 Answers Dec 30, 2010 at 12:54 AM
    • MR MIKE

by mikel143 Online Now Jun 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM

what is the tel. no. of LM & PE INN ANNEX

• help in deciding with accommodations in coron

by hustin Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Hi Everyone, i will be travelling to coron on Nov. 26-29. It's a bit early to be booking but the sooner the better right? anyway,i justwant to seek help in choosing the perfect romantic place for a coron getaway. i'd prefer the hotel to be on an island and beside the beach. budget for the whole trip is 10k per person (this includes the tours). so far i've hear good reviews for majika island resort.... help!!!

4 Answers Jun 16, 2010 at 6:59 PM
    • maic17's Profile Photo

Getting to Boracay from Coron

by maic17 Online Now Nov 24, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Hi,

im planning to go to coron and boracay on December... anyone who knows the options to go to boracay from coron? how long is the travel time, cost?

many thanks!

2 Answers Dec 1, 2009 at 9:31 AM
    • Going to Coron on Nov 24-28, any joiners?

by rachelt12 Online Now Nov 4, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Hi, me and bf are going to Coron this November 24-28 and are looking for tour mates to join us for November 25 & 26 (27 is scheduled with Coron Wonders at West Busuanga trip) to save on the boat rental trips.

We are eager to see Banana Island again which may either be on the 25th or 26th.

Do sms me at +639184963839. Thank you.

• Chikuku's Profile Photo

Planningto go to Coron Palawan..

by Chikuku Online Now Nov 2, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Hi guys its me again, planning to go to Coron Palawan, can you help me, i dont have any idea about it, can you give me some tips on where to go or what place to visit... recommend hotel to stay in, person to contact with.. anything will be ok...

Thanks alot guy... hoping for the replies..

1 Answer Nov 2, 2009 at 2:01 AM
    • blueberry614's Profile Photo

affordable coron accommodation/island tour package

by blueberry614 Online Now Aug 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Hi,

My sisters, friends and I are bound to Coron by the end of September but, have yet to reserve for our accommodations. As we would like to limit our budget, we are hoping to find a resort/place there that would offer an affordable accommodation plus island tour package and airport transfer. Alternatively, we are thinking of just looking for a cheap place to stay then do a piece meal of the other activities (e.g. island tour, airport transfer). We are not sure though if that would be possible or at least easy to do.

Appreciate your suggestions or recommendations.

Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM
    • darryllon's Profile Photo

Coron Island, Philippines

by darryllon Online Now May 30, 2009 at 12:39 AM

I'm planning to visit this island sometime this year. What is the best time to go there? Also, I would like to know if there are cheap tour packages for weekends.
      Thanks for your help.

5 Answers Aug 11, 2009 at 5:29 AM
    • how to get there....

by Jinsky Online Now Mar 4, 2009 at 4:54 AM

we have a ticket to puerto princesa, from here paano kami makakaratin ng coron.

thanks...

jinsky

8 Answers Mar 20, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • naomicamp16's Profile Photo

Cheap, Clean and Safe Accomodation at Coron Plus Travel tips

by naomicamp16 Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 8:31 AM

Hi everyone, we are planning to go to Coron this coming APril 2009. Appreciate any suggestions on where to stay and what to do.

Thanks in advance :)

9 Answers Mar 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM
    • Cindy07's Profile Photo

Village Lodge or Rudy's Place?

by Cindy07 Online Now May 11, 2008 at 8:28 PM

We are planning a trip to coron on June '08 and are looking for cheap but comfortable place to stay. Seadive is already fully booked so we searched for other alternatives. Found these two places. Almost the same rates so we're in a dilemma right now. Any advice? Thanks!

3 Answers May 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM
    • How to get to Coron from Boracay??????

by ehnfors Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 5:40 AM

I am in Boracay and want to go to Coron, without flying. I gotten so far as Roxas, Mindoro or San Jose, Mindoro. There really should be a ferry from one of those places to Coron. Or does anyone know any other routes? Grateful for all tips....

//Carl

1 Answer Aug 30, 2008 at 7:39 AM
    • travel itinerary

by chikat Online Now Apr 12, 2004 at 7:14 AM

I am into nature and seafood so Palawan should be on top of my list of places to go. Can anybody suggest a weekend itinerary to Palawan? Maybe leaving Saturday morning and coming back at Tuesday morning. Can u also suggest clean, safe budget hotel to stay? Any travel tip is well appreciated. Please include the budget for your suggested itinerary. Thank you!

4 Answers Aug 30, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    • TOTORINO's Profile Photo

shellfish

by TOTORINO Online Now Feb 7, 2004 at 3:10 AM

is shellfishing restricted around the island ?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2004 at 4:37 AM