Coron Island Travel Answers

change location
Cindy07's Profile Photo

Village Lodge or Rudy's Place?

by Cindy07 Online Now May 11, 2008 at 8:28 PM

We are planning a trip to coron on June '08 and are looking for cheap but comfortable place to stay. Seadive is already fully booked so we searched for other alternatives. Found these two places. Almost the same rates so we're in a dilemma right now. Any advice? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: Village Lodge or Rudy's Place?

by DSwede Online Now May 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I stayed in Seadive for a day, until we found alternative accommodation. To make a long story short, we checked in, then found rats in our room, so we left. We walked into Rudy's and felt is would have done just fine for us but it was fully booked when we visited.

The Seadive is a landmark where many people meet and center their visits. The food in the restaurant is good, but in my opinion eat outside of Seadive and you'll eat better for less money. Feel free to view my tips.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Rastarigo's Profile Photo

by Rastarigo Online Now May 12, 2008 at 7:22 AM

if distance to town center concerns you, then village lodge is better, you can save on transpo. while rudy's is a little bit far, still we had a nice stay with them.

• Cindy07's Profile Photo

by Cindy07 Online Now May 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM

We already booked our stay at Village Lodge because of the many positive feedbacks, and also, distance from the town is a plus. Thanks for the tip!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Coron Island