Coron

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

more
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

more
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

more
    • weather in october

Palawan Apr 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hi, im planning a trip with my family to visit puerto princesa and el nido in mid october and I was just wondering what theweather would be like. I keep hearing ddifferent things from friends. Some say it should be fine others say that it will most likely be rainy. It seems like such a waste to go if it will be raining. What months are the best time to travel there?
      Thank you!!

more
    • nnickolas's Profile Photo

port barton to el nido boat

Port Barton 15 hours ago

hello we are 2 people and will be in port barton on the 6 may14 staying up to the 10may and would like to rent a boat from there up to el nido. does anyone has any info on the pricing. I was reading the travelling is about 5 hours but is spectacular..any feedback will be appreciated//

more
    • Safety for caucasian US citizen traveling to Coron & El Nido with Filipina

by pbj-phil Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I'm trying to assess the conditions for safe travel to these cities in the Philippines. I plan on traveling in the next couple of months, around April 2014. I would appreciate anyone's recent experiences regarding this. Thanks in advance. PJ

8 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 8:34 PM
    • firefly03's Profile Photo

DIY or Travel Package

by firefly03 Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Hi. Planing a tour to Coron this July. we are 4 in the group and will be staying for 4D 3N. Just want to ask if it's cheaper to DIY or get a tour package since it's hassle free. And how much is the estimated budget? Thank you. :)

2 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    • BobbySun's Profile Photo

Is anyone want to share the boat rent fee during 12-13 June in Coron?

by BobbySun Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM

My friend and I want to travel in Coron these days, is anyone or couple want to travel together? If you can travel together, please feel free to contact me by cellphone in Ph: 09063138310. PS: I come from China.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 10, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    • Swimming with whale sharks

by KemaC Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Hello,
      My husband and I would really like to go swimming with whale sharks! Our family will be vacationing in Coron from April 15-19th of this year. I'm wondering, do the whale sharks come around the Coron Islands?

Looking forward to your reply!

6 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    • Traveling to Coron with a 1 yr old baby in August (generally a rainy season) is it advisable?

by Meeriah Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 1:27 AM

We are booked to travel to Coron, Palawan first week of August 2013, with our 14 yr old and our 1 yr old baby. Is it safe to bring along a toddler and do island hopping? Just say she will be geared up for safety precautions, like life vest and the likes. Any feedback who has gone through the same with their kids would be very much appreciated. Coron is such a lovely place and we are all (already) booked, it would feel really bad to leave our dear munchkin behind while we all are having fun in the island :(

4 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 1:15 AM
    • meean09's Profile Photo

Best Month to visit coron?

by meean09 Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Have a few questions before hitting the button for a flight in coron. 1. What's the best month to go to coron? 2. Is anybody there knows the best lodge/hotel with a cheapest price (but with nice & decent look with a good breakfast food) 3. Any suggestion for a best tour in our itinerary list? Thank you. Would appreciate all your answers. Happy Travel. =)

3 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    • swiftfoot's Profile Photo

Sangat

by swiftfoot Online Now Feb 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Hi! Has anyone been to Sangat Resort in Coron? How does one get to the resort from the airport?

I will be with a group of 3 adults and 2 teenage kids. Only 2 in the group are scuba divers. What is the nearest snorkelling area from the resort? Is the beach entry dive off Sangat any good?

Do you have other recommendations for lodging?
      What other activities/ destinations on the island would you recommend?

Grateful for any relevant information you can share.

12 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    • SeireiT's Profile Photo

2012 Sept 16 to 28 travel mates

by SeireiT Online Now Jun 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM

How about a sharing a boat & 2 reliable boatmen/cooks/helpers to Coron Castaway, Chindonan Island, Sangat Island, Busuanga Yachtclub, Pier House Lodging then back enjoying the islands, snorkeling and lodgings along the way? We

• Transportation

by VanessaJ Online Now Jun 3, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Can you provide us with contact person and their numbers or their E-mail Address who can transfer us from the USU(Francisco B Reyes Airport to Coron Gateway hotel?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    • Greggor58's Profile Photo

Transfer from Pier to Busuanga airport

by Greggor58 Online Now May 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Greets all!

Would anybody out there have a ballpark idea of the cost..taxi of jeepney if its available..from the pier at Coron to the airport at Busuanga?

Thanks in advance... :o)

5 Answers May 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
    • pjpjam's Profile Photo

Tour to Coron Palawan on May 29, 2012 - June 01, 2012

by pjpjam Online Now May 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Good Day sa lahat. Meron na akong ticket papuntang Coron Palawan sa May 29 until June 01, 2012. Kaso wala pa akong napipiling accomodation or tour guide. Mag-isa lang ako na pupunta dun (backpacker). Any suggestion?
      Salamat...God bless always.... =)

2 Answers May 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    • joan5254's Profile Photo

Village lodge

by joan5254 Online Now Sep 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Hello! Does anyone here knows the Village Lodge in Coron? it is different from Coron Village Lodge... guys i need reviews and if possible photos also. I'd tried browsing net but no enough details about the lodge. hoep someone here can help me. thanks! :-)

4 Answers Nov 30, 2011 at 7:50 PM
    • joan5254's Profile Photo

Coron escapade

by joan5254 Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Hello everyone!!! i have a trip this coming 18-22nov in Coron Palawan. I've been browsing the net for my itinerary just to have idea what should we expect when we arrive in coron. Hope this could help us more... I am travelling with a friend. Only the two of us! we are on a tight budget... but wants to maximize the chance to explore Coron Palawan.
      1. any recommendation of hostel hotel lodge. or ideas about rates per night.
      2. which do u think is a good choice; staying in a resort/island or in town proper?
      3. How much would be the rent for a boat ride for island hopping if private? are there any public boat for island hopping? pls give the contact number.
      4. is it better if we take a package tour or better to have arrange it by ourselves?

i have a lot of questions running in my head right now... i hope VT could help me with this. Thanks in advance!!! happy travelling everyone!:-)

7 Answers Sep 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    • Traveling by myself to Coron, any suggestions..

by bongski69 Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 2:16 AM

I am travelling to Coron by myself on Sept. 19 for 3 days only, any suggestions? So far I don't have any accomodation yet and iteneraries. I am not a diver, but Iwants to do some island hoping. looking for not pricey accomodation but at least safe. please help.. thanks
      Anybody wants to join me..maybe..

5 Answers Apr 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM
    • Anyone traveling to Coron this coming May?

by tmpmb Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I'm going to be in Coron from May 7 to 11 :)

Anyone else going around this dates and want to meet up and maybe do activities together with a fellow traveler?

I don't have an itinerary yet for this trip but will most likely do the regular sightseeing / island hopping (not a diver though!).

PS. I'm a straight male in early 20's if you're curious :)

Can't wait for this trip!

5 Answers Apr 18, 2011 at 8:18 AM
    • help in choosing accomodations!

by hustin Online Now Apr 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Hi Everyone, i will be travelling to coron on Nov. 26-29. It's a bit early to be booking but the sooner the better right? anyway,i justwant to seek help in choosing the perfect romantic place for a coron getaway. i'd prefer the hotel to be on an island and beside the beach. budget for the whole trip is 10k per person (this includes the tours). so far i've hear good reviews for majika island resort.... help!!!

8 Answers Jul 27, 2010 at 8:16 PM
    • JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Have you heard of the Rasa Island?

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 15, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Please let me know of any feed back about the Rasa Island Bird Sanctuary.

1 Answer Mar 27, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Need Advice on my Coron Trip

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 9, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Hi guys. I have made an IT. please see if I have made a "sane" (lol) decision in drafting this.

Day 1
      Lambingan Bridge
      Climb Mt. Tapyas
      Mabentangen River and Dam
      Horse Valley
      Maquinit Hotsping

Day 2
      banul
      skeleton wreck
      barracuda lake
      twin lagoon
      kayangan lake
      siete pecados

Day 3
      Malbato Marine Protected Area
      North Cay
      South Cay
      Calumbuyan Island
      Lusong Wreck
      Lusong Coral Garden

Day 4
      Talampuyan Island
      Dibutunay Island
      Black Island
      Maltatayoc Island
      malcapuya  
      banana
      CYC beach

Day 5
      Shop for souvenirs and Food
      Cashew Factory

7 Answers Sep 29, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Malbato connection

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM

We want to go see the mangroves but we don't want to stay at the island. Which other places should we that are near? Is this on the way to malcapuya or Sangat?

Sorry for the numerous questions. There seems to be a lot of things that I need to know for the coron trip.

2 Answers Mar 8, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Budget Resort with Aircon and 24 hour electricity

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 5, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Would you know of this kind of resort in Coron? Please suggest with contact details.

I don't mind staying in native style huts but we need the electricity.

14 Answers May 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Coron Boatman

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Mar 2, 2010 at 4:51 AM

I'm looking for a boatman for our trip. There was one recommended here earlier but I can't find it any longer. Could anyone send me the name and contact details of a boatman please?

5 Answers Mar 5, 2010 at 7:16 AM
    • Mangrove Forest

by b170397 Online Now Nov 29, 2009 at 5:38 AM

I would like to have more information about the kayaking to mangrove forest in Coron such as where to hire the kayak, how much of the cost for hiring a kayak, how long the journey is.

Thanks

1 Answer Dec 1, 2009 at 3:25 PM
    • sailimuhu's Profile Photo

How to get touch wiht the owner of Banana island

by sailimuhu Online Now Nov 4, 2009 at 5:35 AM

just like the title, is anybody have been there or anyway you have the email of the owner of banana,please help me! Your help wil be pretty appreciated .
      And if you have ever been there for overnight ,could you share me the experience and feeling of the overnight on banana island.
      Good wish for everybody ,God bless the traveller.

7 Answers Apr 18, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • CORON ISLAND HOPPING ON NOV.29- DEC.1, 2009

by mark06bailey Online Now Oct 13, 2009 at 9:41 PM

is anyone there willing to join us on our island hopping tour on coron for much cheaper island hoping tour this nov. 29-dec.1, 2009.

diycoron.wordpress.com/2009/...

2 Answers Oct 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM
    • oct. 28-30 tourmates..

by jannmiguel Online Now Oct 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM

anyone who will go to coron on oct.28-30??
      me and my friends will go their with those dates..
      and were looking for tourmates to make our boat trip or island hopping more cheaper.. we already booked at patrik's guesthouse for our room and for our
      island hopping as well.. our boat trip cost 1500Php.. boat only.. were 3 persons.
      so if you will come with us it would be more cheaper..

anyone interested.. email me at.. jk_kristoffer@yahoo.com
      or add me at your facebook account with the same email address mentioned..
      thanks..

1 Answer Dec 10, 2009 at 4:15 AM
    • on Nov 14

by halcyone728 Online Now Oct 3, 2009 at 9:52 PM

anyone going to Coron on the 14th of november? it's just me and my boyfriend, would like to join other groups so we can share the boat trip expenses and stuff..

3 Answers Apr 18, 2011 at 8:22 AM
    • november 3-5, 2009 trip...

by jannmiguel Online Now Oct 3, 2009 at 3:17 PM

hi...

anyone here who will got to coron this november 3-5??
      where group of 3.. we already booked at patrik's guesthouse..
      we also had our boatrip for 1500php.. we are looking for
      other companions to make our boatrip more cheaper..

thanks.. if your interested add me on my facebook account
      jk_kristoffer@yahoo.com

1 Answer Apr 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM
    • lengphr's Profile Photo

which is better to go, Malcapuya or Calambuyan island?

by lengphr Online Now Sep 14, 2009 at 4:05 AM

for our third day iterinary, i am thinking which of these two islands is best to go? (more safe & affordable as well)... please help me on this matter... tenx

5 Answers Sep 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM
    • Geemelvi's Profile Photo

coron palawan in december ? come join with us???

by Geemelvi Online Now Sep 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM

anyone who is going to coron this dec. 25? it's just me and my boyfriend...
      just wanna have some acquainted friend during our travel to coron?
      and besides much cheaper pag rent ng boat pag by group... message nyo ko,
      para kahit sa tour in island hopping magkakasama tau ...

2 Answers Sep 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM
    • Contact number of a boatman in Coron

by beneboy Online Now Aug 17, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Good day! Me and my wife will be visiting Coron this December and I hope you can share a boatman's contact number with me please. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

6 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 5:00 AM