Coron Travel Answers

change location

best beach in coron

by buwanataraw Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Hi. I'm planning to go to coron. the initial plan was to stay at Club Paradise (Dimakya Island) but I was wondering if this island has the best beach in all of Coron or if there are other beaches that are even better. My problem is if we stay in this resort, I don't think I can visit a lot of the more popular islands around Coron and I don't want to miss out on those.

Thank you in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: best beach in coron

by gurangna Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Hi,
    Club Paradise is definitely the best in the area (but also the most expensive). Their sister resort Rio Y Mar is more affordable, yet very nice place to stay. They can arrange day tours to Club Paradise if you still wanted to get to the place. But being northeast monsoon season, I think the seas will be quite rough to travel in that area. The nice beaches near Coron town are on Coron island, more of boutique style, small patches but beautiful. There are no accommodations so stay at the resorts and inns in town or nearby and hire a boat to get to these beaches. Tangat Island reserve could be a compromise where you still have a nice beach and live in native huts. I believe rates are slightly cheaper than Rio y Mar. Or if you want a budget place look at castaway at www.coron-castaway.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: best beach in coron

by buwanataraw Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 8:23 AM

thank you so much. really appreciate it. :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines