Coron Travel Answers

change location
meean09's Profile Photo

Best Month to visit coron?

by meean09 Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Have a few questions before hitting the button for a flight in coron. 1. What's the best month to go to coron? 2. Is anybody there knows the best lodge/hotel with a cheapest price (but with nice & decent look with a good breakfast food) 3. Any suggestion for a best tour in our itinerary list? Thank you. Would appreciate all your answers. Happy Travel. =)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Best Month to visit coron?

by davidjo Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 7:44 PM

senyorlakwatsero.com/2012/03...

It is quite a few years since i have been to Coron but i find the attached site extremely helpful and well written. On my previous visits i stayed at Sea Breeze, an inexpensive lodging house on stilts over the water. I see there are a few more others like it now. For great food try the Coron Bistro, my old friend of 18 years owns it and he will have a host of information about the island.
    Best time to visit Coron--- that is a difficult question but from now to May would be fine but there will still be a few tourists around so prices might not be so cheap. Sept- Nov would also be a time to consider but of course you would have to be lucky with the weather and hopefully not visit during the typhoon. It is low season and you may catch a discount at the GH.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jimibayrante's Profile Photo

by jimibayrante Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

We went there January 2010 and the weather was great. January to May are the best months for sunny weather here in the Philippines. Search for the "The Village cafe." We Stayed there in 2012 and the price is just 800 philippines peso per night. It may go up but I can say it is the cheapest to stay in having the great room accommodation. As I remember, the breakfast is already inclusive. Don't worry, food in Coron is cheap.

• heydelin's Profile Photo

by heydelin Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM

1. Best month would be January because its not that hot.
    2. Darayonan Lodge is one of the best resorts in Coron. You can book a package for as low as Php 3000 (each for 4 pax) for 3d/2n accomodatiom with breakfast, tours (with tour guides) and airport transfer.
    3. If you take a packaged tour, your tour operator would know the best IT. But if you have some islands in mind, you can suggest them.

I have written my Coron experience in my blog but its not finished yet :)

Enjoy! Coron is the BEST place here in Philippines!

Haydee

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines