Coromandel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more
    • RSiemer's Profile Photo

If I like quiet is Fletcher Bay Campground the wrong place on New Year's Eve?

Coromandel Aug 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

If I like quiet is Fletcher Bay Campground the wrong place on New Year's Eve?

4 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • craft galleries

Hot Water Beach Sep 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM

We visited the Coramandel earlier this year 2011 and somewhere near Hot water beach in North island, we visited a craft centre/gallery that had lots of lovely colourful ceramics and fountains and a shop near the entrance selling ornaments, sculptures and jewellery, some made of nz greenstone. I don't know why I didn't get a business card, but it was a flying visit. Anyone able to help me on this please? Whereabouts and name of place would be good. Can't get back in a hurry from the uk, so help would be appreciated.

6 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    • Rental Cars

Pauanui Feb 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Are there any rental cars available in Pauanui?

4 Answers Feb 21, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    • charrapa's Profile Photo

2 days on the Coromandel

Kuaotunu Nov 9, 2008 at 10:44 AM

I would like a tip on a good place to stay for 2 days, 12/25 & 12/26 2008, on the Coromandel peninsula. I was at Kuaotunu in December of 1985 and had lunch on the beach. I remember they were selling waterfront lots on the long sandy beach to the north for3,500 to4,500 NZ$ at the time. I want to hike around the area and am looking for a comfortable place anywhere around the noth end.

2 Answers Nov 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM
    • Looking for an adult to stay with us in whangamata after christmas and during new years

Coromandel Nov 1, 2008 at 12:28 AM

We have a bach at new years at whangamata but the condition is we need a parent.
      We will pay for rent etc its just that we need and adult there. You will get the whole bach for yourself every night we will tent outside so we wont disturb you all we ask is to cook clean etc. Thanks

3 Answers Nov 2, 2008 at 3:58 PM
    • What is the best way to get from Auckland Airport to Whangamata?

Whangamata Apr 11, 2008 at 3:41 AM

I arrive on a Tuesday morning at 5.45am.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2008 at 7:37 PM
    • Lappiekris's Profile Photo

Visit NZ

Coromandel Jul 8, 2003 at 1:52 PM

Hello, we are a bunch of guys who would like to visit NZ. We have a lot of general information but we would like to have some info about spots who are worthwhile seeing and not commercially exploited Is there some one who could give us some spots??? Thanks in advance

5 Answers Aug 31, 2003 at 12:08 PM