Can't wait to visit this lovely part of the world over the Easter weekend! Trying to finalise the itinerary - have tried to group it geographically, but it's looking like there's too much to fit in.
Can you please give your opinion about what is manageable (travelling with young kids, but they are quite portable)? We're staying in the Redruth area and are focusing on the Far West areas. Interested in:
* Checking out the Towns of Penzance, St Ives, Mousehole, Land's End (quick stop at Men-an-tol) - enjoy the streets and buildings, EAT!, check out the shops
* Ancient sites: Merry Maidens, Carn Euny, maybe Chysauster?
* Minack Theatre in daytime
* St Michael's Mount - try to catch Easter Sunday Service
* Tintagel Castle, but looks like it is 1hr+ away.
* sit and stare and enjoy all of the natural beauty as well - beaches, cliffs, beautiful countryside...
SO! What can we really fit in without turning the weekend into our own amazing race? Thanks in advance!