Corniglia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chiropractor needed

by Cloonmoney Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Where would I find a Chiropractor in Corniglia?

2 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    • Ferry trip in CT

by singlemalt Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 10:14 AM

How long does the ferry trip take from La Spezia to last of the villages? We thought we could take the ferry up & then use the train back to Corniglia, where we have a booking for 2 nights. Also where do we look for a ferry timetable?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 1:59 PM
    • Is Corniglia too quiet?

by Emarkl Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I have 2 boys and a girl, 21, 19, 16. Would they be bored in Corniglia vs Montessorro or Riomaggiore?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • Any way to get to La Spezia train station other than...Cinque Terre Train?

by happyrider1000 Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Is there some kind of shuttle service other than train that we could use to get from Corniglia to La Spezia train station? The earliest train isn't quite early enough...

3 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    • Guvano Beach

by ARyan86 Online Now Feb 10, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planing a trip to the Cinque Terre in June. My question is about Guvano, the (from what I read) "clothing optional" beach. I am going on this trip with a beach-lover and I read this beach is less touristy so I think it would be great to check out. Plus our hostel is in Corniglia. However, I am not comfortable going without a swimsuit. Honestly, I will probably even be self-conscious in a swimsuit. Am I going to be the only clothed person there? I've heard this beach called a clothing optional as well as a nude beach.

Thank you for the help:)

4 Answers Feb 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM
    • Lunch in Nov. in Corniglia or Manarolo

by heather.denton Online Now Jun 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM

New to the area and doing a day trip to Cinque Terre. Where to stop for lunch and wine on Nov. 1st. in Corniglia or Manarolo. I know it is a holiday. Will trains be on regular schedule? Grazie

7 Answers Jun 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM
    • lengleng's Profile Photo

Cinque terre in October

by lengleng Online Now Sep 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM

hello,Is October a good time to go to Cinque Terre?

• Driving in Cinque Terre

by telim Online Now May 8, 2007 at 6:21 AM

Can you drive from Monterosso to La Spezia?

Alternatively, can you lock up luggage in Monterosso and take the train?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2007 at 12:32 AM
    • Michael

by mcfadzen Online Now Jun 18, 2006 at 7:39 AM

My wife and I will be traveling Europe for 3 weeks and plan on staying in Cinque Terre for 4 days at Corniglia. My question is: is it reasonable to haul our luggage to our room (up the 377 steps) We are in our 50s and in good shape. Or is there a way to get to Corniglia without going up the steps.

Thanks

5 Answers Jun 18, 2006 at 11:52 AM
    • RandyGott's Profile Photo

Broad Advice Sought on Travel to French and Italian Riviera

by RandyGott Online Now Aug 8, 2005 at 7:07 PM

Hi All,

My girlfriend and I are going to arrive in Nice on Sep 3 and then plan to visit French Riviera (Nice, Monaco, Provence, Cannes, St Tropez)and then onto Cinque Terre. We will rent car and drive. Need to be back in Nice on Sep 11.

I would appreciate any suggestions on an itinerary, hotels, restaurants, places to see/things to do, and any other good advice you have to offer.

Thank you very, very much!
      Randy

• 5 Terre

by pyyeung Online Now Feb 12, 2005 at 10:22 AM

Hi all, A visit to the Cinque Terre in June has just come to my mind. I would like to get some ideas from you guys, before working hard in guide books. Here're my questions: 1) I am an expenericed solo traveller and had been in Italy 10 years ago. It was not that safe there, how about now? Will it be ok for a female traveller go alone? 2) I have about 8 days. I think I will explore Milan and around, spend 3d2n in the 5 Terre Any other places are recommended to go nearby? Will it be too rush to include 2 nights in Venice? 3) I know that it's getting busy early in June, will it be safe to hike through the villages alone? Besides, will it be fine to go without reservation in accommodation? What price should I expect? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

6 Answers Feb 12, 2005 at 10:29 PM
    • Reservations?

by Lauren_jesse Online Now Jan 15, 2005 at 6:11 PM

How important would it be to have reservations if I am going to the Cinque Terre in May/June for a couple of days? We want to stay as cheap as possible but would like to keep our options open about what village to stay in and for how long. Is it going to be impossible to get a good priced room without reservations?

• Hiking

by Lauren_jesse Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 12:33 AM

I'm not super athletic, but I'm set on hiking through the cinque terre. Or at least some of it. How phisically challanging are the hikes? And any other advice pertaining to any of the villages would be helpful too.

4 Answers Jan 13, 2005 at 8:58 AM
    • Beth75NJ's Profile Photo

The hunt for the best Pesto EVER!

by Beth75NJ Online Now May 11, 2004 at 7:41 AM

Hi everyone, My sister spent some time in Cinque Terre last summer (and I'm dying to get out there!) . She brought home the best pesto, EVER, "Prodotti Tipici Liguri- Cinque Terre in tavola- Pesto alla Genovese" There is a picture of an octopus on the green label holding a knife and fork. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to get her a ton of this stuff as a gift. I looked on the website and it's under construction. I was wondering if anyone else has fallen under the spell of this yummy concoction and if you know where I can buy some or if you'd be willing to help me locate some. I'd be more then happy to help you out with some NYC product shipping. (pickles or knishe's perhaps?) :) Thanks so much, Beth

2 Answers May 14, 2004 at 6:15 AM