change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestions on itineary in the Western province/Gros Morne national park

Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Apr 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi there,

I will be spending 6 days in the western province, mainly to visit Gros Morne National Park. I believe 6 days will be more than enough and was wondering if there are sites worthwhile driving to or visiting outside of the park (i.e. driving north)? Any input would much be appreciated!

more
    • Car rental in newfoundland for 10 days

Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Apr 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi there,

I am travelling with my boyfriend to Newfoundland in mid June for for 10 days. We will be spending 4 days in St Johns and then flying to Deer Lake to hit the western side of the provide for the last 6 days. I've called a few car rental dealers for quotes and it seems that it can get quite pricey especially if requesting for unlimited milege. They quoted me $550 for 10 days, not yet including insurance. I was wondering if any one out there knows of a budget car rental dealer and whether unlimited milege is even required given that I will be flying from the eastern side of the province into the western side. Any advice/feedback would much be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

more
    • bodiski's Profile Photo

Corner Brook Oct 6th, 2013

by bodiski Online Now May 22, 2013 at 6:31 AM

We will be arriving on Oct by cruise ship. Since it is a Sunday all the car rental agencies are closed. I have contacted several tour guides but they are booked. Would love some ideas on how to get around and spend time from 8AM to 6PM. We would love to see Gros Morne but the cruise ship charges $179pp.

3 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • 7 hour visit to Corner Brook

by sylvia.lawrence Online Now Sep 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM

My husband and I are cruising to Canada on a cruise ship and will be visiting Corner Brook on October 5th. We would like to have a guide to show us around for the few hours we will be on shore. Can anyone help us please? Sylvia

1 Answer Sep 13, 2009 at 12:13 AM
    • Private Tour Guides

by Lu7149 Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 12:03 PM

My husband and I will be in Corner Brook in October 2005 for a day. We are coming on a cruise ship and would like to hire a private guide to show us the sights...does anyone know of an English speaking person who would be willing to show us around for the day? What are the not to be missed sights in Corner Brook? Thanks in advance, Lu