Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

football game

Buenos Aires Dec 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Ola

Estoy en Buenos Aires en el ultimo semana de enero 2015. Esta possible ver Boca Junios o River Plate?
      Y como adquiero tickets?

Gracias,

Tobias

more
    • Route recommendation

Argentina Dec 2, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi,
      We would like to visit the following places in Argentina. We start from Buenos Ayres and want to end at the Iguaso.

The places in between we would like to see are: El Calafate, the Perito moreno, Torres del Payna in Chile, El Chalten, Puerto Madryn and a week at Bariloche and the 7 lakes.

We will appreciate the following type of info:
      - the preferred route
      - type of transportation preferred between each 2 points (no problem with buses up to 8 hours, if diferent companies please advice for the best and the problematic ones (if any)
      - to do and not recommended to do things. - All relevant info will be accepted with thanks

more
    • FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

bus from Santiago to Mendoza

Mendoza Dec 4, 2014 at 4:30 AM

hi

I will leave Santiago de Chile with a bus from Andesmar to Mendoza in January 2015.
      From which Terminal do they leave?

And on the website of Andesmar they talk about the Output Habilitation Rate for entering Argentina.
      Does this apply for me? I have Dutch nationality.

I think it is very strange that I can buy a bus ticket on the website of Andesmar and that they don't give vital information. They don't respond on my email as well.

Thanks

Tobias

more
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires, Greeters

Buenos Aires Nov 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hi. I am going to Buenos Aires in November, and I am looking for guided tours. What can you suggest? As I am a student I would prefer something that is not too expensive. I found an organization called Cicerones Buenos Aires Greeters, and it looks like it is free, but can someone recommend them? Thanks. Floriane.

more
    • tatsamurai's Profile Photo

Transfer from AEP to EZE

Buenos Aires Dec 13, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Aerolineas Argentinas suddenly cancelled my flight from Ushuaia to Ezeiza Airport. Now I'm flying into Newbery but my flight back to the U.S. still leaves from Ezeiza. What is the safest, surest and most direct way to make that transfer (without walking out of the airport) ?

more
    • Stored luggage in airport locker at AZE international airport Buenos Aires Argentina

Buenos Aires Dec 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Wanting to leave some luggage in a locker for about three weeks at the Ministro Pistarini (AZE) airport. Various information suggests I can but so far cannot confirm.... Could someone please advise.?

more
    • mini trekking

Parque Nacional Los Glaciares Nov 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Are there tours starting inside the park or do you have to take the bus from ElCalafate to do one of the walks on the glacier?

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Traveling by bus around Argentina

Argentina Dec 1, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Hi
      I recently read someone's blog and he traveled from Santiago to Mendoza, then to Cordoba and BA, all by bus. Is it safe to travel by land in Argentina?
      I'm a female solo traveler planning my 3-month trip in South America but I have heard from my Argentinians friends that I shouldn't travel by myself by bus around Argentina. I'm torn on doing it by plane or bus.
      Any tips or suggestions or encouragement would be very well appreciated.

more
    • Cordoba to Iguazu Falls

by paulcharlescannon Online Now Mar 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM

What is the cost for bus transportation and three nights at 3 star motel in Puerto Iguazu for trip scheduled to start in Cordoba on July 2nd and end in Cordoba on July 7 or 8?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    • From Airport to Hotel

by mirene Online Now Nov 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM

What is the best method of transportation from the airport to a hotel in the city center? Will I be able to change U.S. dollars to Argentine pesos at the airport when I arrive on a Sunday evening?

3 Answers Nov 19, 2011 at 5:36 PM
    • From Cordoba to Buenos Aires by bus

by Nienke_Rotterdam Online Now Oct 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Hi all,

It seems to be very difficult to make reservations for busses from COR to BA. I had no problems with all the other cities in Argentina. COR and BA are both big cities, it's weird that I can not find a good bussdrive to BA. How is it possible? Am I overlooking something?

Or maybe I should cut the trip in half? From COR to Rosario and then BA? Or would you advice the train?

I would really apprectiate your advice!

Many thanks!

Nienke from Holland

6 Answers Mar 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    • Dollar exchange

by jnogen Online Now Oct 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I'd like to know where I can exchange dollars to pesos,I'll be arriving by plane,is it better to change at the airport or do I get better rates at the
      city.Thanks in advance.

8 Answers Mar 27, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    • rebower's Profile Photo

Apartment

by rebower Online Now Mar 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Any tip for affordable apt rental and for location?
      I'm currently in BA with my husband, going to Cordoba for 10 days next week.

Muchas gracias!

1 Answer Mar 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    • paddyk7's Profile Photo

Empanadas

by paddyk7 Online Now Nov 11, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I met a friend in Bolivia who had travelled through Argentina, and he was constantly raving about empanadas and steak in Argentina. So my question is, where in Córdoba can you get the best empanadas and the best steak?

1 Answer Mar 27, 2011 at 11:46 AM
    • lilnyx's Profile Photo

New Year / Año Nuevo

by lilnyx Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Hola!
      Some friends and I are thinking on going to Cordoba for New Year's. Is this a good idea? Is there a special celebration/party/place worth visit during this time? 28dec-3jan. Also can anyone recommend a good clean hotel for us, nothing luxurious, just comfortable and clean, around three stars or so.

Hola!
      Con unos amigos estamos pensando visitar Cordoba en Año Nuevo. Es buena idea? Hay alguna celebración especial, fiesta, o lugar para visitar durante esa epoca que valga la pena? 28dic-3ene.
      Si pudieran también recomendarnos algun hotel, nada mujoso, solo comodo y limpio, tres estrellas o similar.

GRACIAS! :)

2 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 7:58 AM
    • help!

by krisi123 Online Now Dec 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM

My boyfriend and i are travelling to San Juan from Canada to visit his family in San Juan. We have a small baby (5 months old) and are wondering if someone could help us with recommendations on activities in Mendoza, San Juan or Cordoba. We are very active, love nature, hiking, history, sports and FUN. Also we have an opportunity to have the baby babysat so not only kid friendly suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance~K&F

5 Answers Dec 27, 2008 at 8:54 AM
    • cordoba to jesus maria

by sharkydmc Online Now Nov 8, 2008 at 4:30 PM

how long does it take to drive? should we take a taxi or private driver? what do you think it costs?

1 Answer Nov 8, 2008 at 6:49 PM
    • BUS FROM CORDOBA TO MENDOZA

by sharkydmc Online Now Oct 9, 2008 at 10:25 AM

we will be traveling from cordoba to mendoza by bus. is there anything to see or visit along the way ? we would like to break up the 10-11 hour trip. any sugestions ? THANKS, DC

3 Answers Nov 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM
    • Craigslist in Córdoba?

by elmirage Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Hi. I'll be going to Córdoba in a few weeks through a homestay program. My host is an elderly couple and wanted to see if I can meet younger locals (20s - 30s). Is there anything like Craigslist where I can post an ad inquiring someone to show me around town?

• Estancias in Cordoba

by suzanneryan Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 6:32 AM

Hi we are a family 2 adults and 2 children (ages 10 and 12) we will be in Cordoba from 10 June to 13 June 08 and would like to stay in an estancia within 90mins of cordoba near the jesuit estancias. would any one have any sugestions?

thanks
      suzanne

1 Answer Apr 28, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    • buy leather products in cordoba

by pkellycmc Online Now Apr 25, 2008 at 8:56 AM

anyone know the best place to purchase leather goods in cordoba? looking for a nice leather briefcase or laptop bag and also a purse.
      thank you,

1 Answer Apr 25, 2008 at 9:38 AM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

From Cordoba to Corientes

by mindcrime Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 2:24 AM

How far is Corientes from Cordoba?
      What companies serve this route?
      Is there any night bus?
      I want to go to Iguazu Falls but I was thinking first to stop for a day or 2 at Corientes so not to be all day in the bus. Maybe there any other city on the way thats worth staying at?

thanx in advance!
      konstantinos

5 Answers Mar 3, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    • cordoba horsebackriding

by linda66 Online Now Feb 9, 2008 at 8:16 PM

I am going to be in Cordoba and would like to stay at an estancia where there is horseback riding available. What is available in the area?

6 Answers Feb 26, 2008 at 6:11 AM
    • wtfm's Profile Photo

Bus/Hostel Planning Blues

by wtfm Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 9:09 AM

Hi all,

I want to jump on a bus, go to Cordoba, drop into a hostel and enjoy my time. Then, when I feel like it, jump on another bus and go somewhere else. No hassles wanted, but am I just dreaming?

In a more clear form: Are reservations necessary for buses and hostels?

I would appreciate any light you can shed...

Thank you!

6 Answers Nov 27, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • barryg23's Profile Photo

Spanish Lessons in Cordoba

by barryg23 Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Can anyone recommend a good Spanish school in Cordoba? We're looking for individual lessons for 1 week, and hoping to pay about 8 USD an hour or less.
      Thanks,
      Barry

• WHERE TO GO NEAR RIO CUARTO?? NICE PLACES TO SEE?

by veronicavt Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 8:53 AM

HI
      WE ARE GOING WITH TWO AMERICAN FRIENDS IN THE LAST WEEK OF FEBRARY, AND THEY WANT TO SEE A LOT OF CORDOBA, WHAT PLACES NEAR RIO CUARTO DO YOU RECOMEND???
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
      VERONICA

• isa1167's Profile Photo

TRANSPORTATION INFO

by isa1167 Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 8:35 PM

I need to know how far is Cordova from Buenos Aires by bus and what is there to see and enjoy in two days only....Any kind of info will be helpful!

Isa

1 Answer Dec 7, 2006 at 5:19 PM
    • Cordoba and surrounding area

by ElaineSausalito Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 11:52 AM

In December, we plan to spend 3 days in Cordoba as we heard it is a colonial city, and enjoy historical areas.
      I was hoping to find some nice older hotels with some charm or personality, but online all the hotels I've found look like big modern glass boxes. Are there any nice lodgings in or near Cordoba that are unique? Also - we thought me might find some points of interest in smaller towns outside Cordoba ...are there some day trips or small towns in the vicinity we should visit?
      Elaine

2 Answers Nov 4, 2006 at 5:50 PM
    • Oktoberfest villa general belgrona

by robbiemageean Online Now Oct 2, 2006 at 2:41 PM

Could you please tell me what dates in 2006 does the oktoberfest in villa general belgrona start and finish?

Kind Regards
      Robbie Mageean

1 Answer Oct 3, 2006 at 6:26 AM
    • Where to stay in Cordoba?

by bsjames2 Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 7:56 PM

My wife and I will be visiting her dad in Cordoba(La Calera)in Decemeber and we are interested in the different rental options there. We'd prefer to stay in some type of Apartment/Condo for a week, possibly Carlos Paz(but open to other ideas). Anyone have advice?

Thanks,
      Brian

• apartment on long term stay hostal in Cordoba?

by pcv Online Now May 17, 2006 at 8:19 AM

I've just arrived in Argentina and will be living in Cordoba for 10 - 12 weeks. I'm looking for something in Nueva Cordoba. Any suggestions on how to start my search? Thanks!

• VdV's Profile Photo

Winter in Cordoba

by VdV Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 1:36 PM

How cold does it get during the winter in Cordoba? Does it rain much during this time? I am thinking about visiting in late August/September. I don't mind traveling to places during the winter seasons, but just want to get an idea on just how cold it gets and what the precipitation levels might be.

4 Answers Apr 15, 2006 at 12:49 PM
    • karaloy's Profile Photo

Volunteer work

by karaloy Online Now Mar 3, 2006 at 8:12 AM

I'm looking to volunteer for a few weeks or months in Cordoba, I'm a qualified ESL teacher, have accomodations, and speak the language. but I can't find a position that doesn't cost me a lot. Does anyone have any connections or ideas?

3 Answers Mar 5, 2006 at 11:04 AM
    • caribe_utopico's Profile Photo

Budget Hotel

by caribe_utopico Online Now Jan 31, 2006 at 10:09 AM

Hi there!
      Two friends and their baby are going to Cordoba, Argentina at the end of the month. I remember staying at Yolanda hotel many years ago but we get no answer from them. Do you recommend any clean, safe, budget hotel for them to stay??
      Thanks a bunch!

3 Answers Feb 4, 2006 at 4:41 PM
    • MissR6's Profile Photo

South American Inland flights

by MissR6 Online Now Dec 28, 2005 at 2:32 AM

Hey Folks,

I will be traveling to South America next year for about 12 months. I would need flights from Lima/Peru to Cordoba/Argentina in July, from Cordoba to Santiago (or another Chilenian destination, depends on where I get my internship at) in November 2006 and another ticket from this Chilenian destiation to Rio de Janeiro in February 2007. I know that travel agencies don't have fares for 2007 by now.

Would you recommend booking all those inland flights while I'm already in South America? Would you recommend using a multiple-city-ticket or to by one-way-tickets instead? Can you recommend a good but cheap airline that serves the destinations I want to fly to?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,
      Michelle

3 Answers Apr 15, 2006 at 8:54 AM
    • How to travel from Buenos Aires to Cordoba and back?

by lindamail Online Now Dec 20, 2005 at 6:28 PM

Does anyone know if I can purchase bus tickets between BA and Cordoba from here in the US, or should I wait until I get there? I am worried that by the time I get there I may not be able to get reservations since it is high season. I am traveling in January. Also...is smoking allowed on Argentine buses? I'd have a problem with that since unfortunately I am allergic to it.
      Thanks...Linda

1 Answer Dec 21, 2005 at 5:54 PM
    • What to see..... What to do.....

by Margag Online Now Nov 9, 2005 at 6:07 AM

I will spent 2 months in Cordoba. How is the city and what to see in Cordoba and the surroundings? And what about bars/nightclubs? Is it a safe City by day and night? Every info is welcome....

• A visit to Cordoba worthwhile?

by gobears Online Now Dec 21, 2004 at 11:46 PM

I'm reposting my question here, and apologize for initially posting it on a more general location. I'm planning a trip to Argentina and Chile and am seeking advice as to whether a trip to Cordoba may be worthwhile. Also, how long would a bus ride take to Santiago from Cordoba -- and is this advisable? Why am I considering a bus ride to Santiago? I'm trying to ration my Mercosur Airpass miles. Also, I've read that U.S. tourists entering Chile by land need not pay the100 tourist fee charged those entering the country via air. (I plan to fly to Buenos Aires after spending a week in Chile.) My plan is to fly into Rio or Sao Paulo, head for Iguacu Falls, then to Cordobo. From there, onward to Santiago, then to Buenos Aires and back to Sao Paulo for my return to San Francisco. I've got nearly a month. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Ciao.

7 Answers Jan 6, 2008 at 5:42 AM