Corbridge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• staying at london gatwick

London Jul 11, 2014 at 5:50 AM

hi,,,anyone have a clue with regard to whats best to get for a party 0f 3 ad 1child....we are in london for a sat/sunday in october.....we will need to go gatwick/victoria...then tube it round london for both days....is it best to get a travel card?...or buy non express gatwick/victoria rail and use oysters for the tube?

more
    • Parking other than the market square

Masham Jul 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM

I've been to Masham just once before, other than the Market square are there other parking sites close by? Thanks

more
    • Willow Caravan Park

Walton-on-the-Naze Jun 23, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Is Willows Caravan Park still there? I used to stay there when I was little in the early 60's Caroline and all that!

more
    • Transfer at T2: Do i need to go through border control (immigration control)

Heathrow Yesterday

Hi, I'm Vietnamese citizen and I've a german permanent residence permit. I'm flying with BA from Munich, Germany to Seoul, Southkorea via London. My inbound flight will arrive at terminal 5 and outbound flight will also depart at T5. Do I have to pass through the border control or Immigration control. Do you know if I need a Transit visa?

thank you very much in advance for your answer!

more
    • Short Transit

Heathrow Jul 15, 2014 at 7:34 AM

I,m traveling from Milan to Heathrow with my wife she is continuing on after our arrival but I,m staying in London. Her flight does not depart for three hours after our arrival, can she get through customer as I need to exit to collect luggage so I can't stay airside. Are there any other options ?

more
    • Bus Route Hoylake to West Kirby

Hoylake Jul 15, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Are there buses running from Hoylake Wirral to West Kirby

more
    • Security clearance time

Heathrow Jul 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM

I am travelling on a domestic flight from Hrathrow T5 to Edinburgh next week at about 5pm. How long is security clearance taking at the moment?

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Hi,

What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport UK to Plymouth? And is it possible to buy tickets online?

Thank you!
      M.

more
    • reliability of service in rush hour

Market Harborough Jul 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I am moving to market harborough next month and will be commuting to london everyday in the rush hours.
      Is the train service reliable? frequency of delays in the rush hour? and do you usually manage to find a seat on the train? According to my research there is no interchange so all trains are direct to london kingscross. Many thanks in advance for your comments/helps.

more
    • ThamaraSD's Profile Photo

Afrobeat music in London ?

London Jul 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi everyone, where can one find concert venues or clubs that plays Afrobeat or similar music in London ? Thank you so much for your help .

more
    • Hose Riding?

Frinton-on-Sea Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hello, Can I ride my horse on the beach? or what times are we allowed to?
      Thanks
      Peter

more
    • Victoria Coach station to Gatwick

London 5 hours ago

What are the options for getting from Victoria Coach Station to Gatwick ??
      Fastest ??
      Cheapest ??
      etc
      thanks

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

iPhone use in England

England Jul 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM

I now have an iPhone. I have no problem communicating with family by email, but it may be that I will have to actually make a phone call. Can I do this with an iPhone as I don't think there is a sim card in it. (I traded in the phone with the sim card as it was so irritating - it would turn itself on in my pocket.) I don't know if it is unlocked or locked. Does an iPhone get locked? Do I have to buy a phone when I get there to use?

more
    • Looking for a hotel

Barrow in Furness Jul 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Hi, I'm Hyun, from south Korea. I'm planning my first visit to the UK. I will come to Barrow in Furness from Windermere(Glencree, Windermere, LA23 2EQ). My last stay will be in Barrow in Furness and the next day I will have to go to train station to go to Manchester air port.

So I'm looking for a hotel here, which hotel is within walking distance from the bus stop, to come and go back .

please, help me with this problem.

more
    • Things to do with a teenager and a dog

Isle of Wight Jul 15, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Hi, we are travelling to the IOW next month, it will be myself, my teenage son and our small dog. We are trying to fill the week up and looking for places to visit/do, can anyone recommend anywhere, preferably that are dog friendly, or things suitable for a teenager. Thanks

more
    • LIVERPOOL - NEW BRIGHTON ferry

Liverpool Jul 14, 2014 at 7:50 AM

When I was a boy it was free!! As a longtime Merseyside 'exile' in the South, please tell me the cost today... a simple Liverpool New Brighton return on the ferry as I am planning a return visit to the area for my 81st birthday next month.
      Thanks
      Kind Regards
      James E Branigan

more
    • ergo's Profile Photo

CLOTHING for mid-Sept. VISIT

Cornwall Jul 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello from Canada!
      Hubs & I are visiting England in September & have a 4 day tour of southwest England planned for the middle of Sept.
      Can anyone advise what is the most appropriate casual attire for that time of year? Short, capris,jeans or ?
      real jacket for warmth? hoodie? Track shoes ok? or something waterproof? I know the weather changes quickly but like all females, I like to get some advice from those who have gone before me.
      Much thanks,
      Chris in Canada

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi,

I'm going to a conference in Plymouth next week. What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport to Plymouth?

Would be very thankful for tips.
      M.

more
    • travelling from St. Ives/Cornwall to Dublin

Saint Ives Jul 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM

best way to get from St. Ives to Dublin

more
    • Inguuna's Profile Photo

How much time needed to pass through customs?

Luton Jul 7, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Dear VT friends,
      I have question about Luton airport. As I'll be flying with two flights switching them Luton/Stansted, I wanted to know, how much time approximately takes the immigration things? I want to buy bus tickets but not sure how much time to count.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Craft Fair

Goathland Jul 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hi,
      I heard about a (craft) fair in Goathland on 9-10 July.
      Can someone confirm?
      We are staying in Staithes, no car, travelling by bus, I wouldn't like to go there in the wrong date :-) though I know it's a lovely village.
      Thanks a lot!
      Antonella

more
    • What is Lancaster like (to live) just north of the river (i.e. around Skerton/Ryelands Park)

Lancaster Jun 24, 2014 at 5:28 AM

I am considering a move to Lancaster and have been looking at properties in this area (Skerton/Ryelands Park - between Torrisholme Road and Owens Road) but my husband is concerned that this is not a good area to live in...can anyone help and give an indication of what this area is actually like to live in? We have had a look at the crime stats which are low by comparison with where we are now but any help you can give would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

more
    • Day Trips from Swindon

Swindon Jun 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Can I do a day trip from Swindon to Bournemouth? Any other day trips recommended

more
    • Baggage transfer

Heathrow Jul 16, 2014 at 6:46 AM

If I buy a ticket from leeds to Hong Kong via Heathrow will my luggage be transferred automatically between flights. The leeds flight lands at terminal 3 and the hong kong flight leaves from terminal 5.

more
    • Heathrow in the evening - Passport Control

Heathrow Jul 2, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I will be arriving into Heathrow Terminal 1 at 8:10 PM (20:10 PM). How long should I plan to clear passport control? I am not a European citizen.

more