Copper Mountain

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Black Canyon RV Camping

Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Monument Apr 19, 2015 at 5:04 PM

taking RV trip up through Durango CO to Black Canyon of Gunnison end of Aug. Looking for a good RV campground in Gunnison area that is close to good hiking, water & scenery. Meeting my sister from Denver in their RV - we are thinking Blue Mesa or Taylor Park based on what I've researched. Any insight would be greatly appreciated ;)

more
    • Bee Line Passes

by kcdan01 Online Now Feb 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Does anyone know if the Copper Bee Line passes are still scanned via the turn style scanners this year? It was always conveinent to not have to pull the pass out to have the actual person scan it. I heard though that might have changed this year and the scanners are gone. If so, we might look to go elsewhere this time around. Thanks!

• robflett's Profile Photo

First Timers

by robflett Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 3:26 AM

This will be our first visit to Coppper Mountain and for that matter any US/canadian ski resort having done all our skiing to date in France. Can anyone give us any general advice also we are on a package holiday so room only so any tips on eating would be good - plus is there any public transport available as we have seen reviews that suggest venturing out of Copper to eat and shop. Cheers

1 Answer Jan 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    • looking for info on copper mountain

by montini Online Now Sep 24, 2004 at 11:09 PM

please let me know if you have ever been to copper mountain and what you thought of it. plan on going in Feb. new to this forum thing, so please respond!! thanks. girly girl

2 Answers Oct 5, 2004 at 5:00 PM