Copiapó

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day tour to San Alfonso del Mar

Algarrobo Dec 15, 2014 at 12:52 AM

We will be visiting Valparaiso, and want to see if we can spend half a day traveling to Algarrobo just to see San Alfonso del Mar's biggest pool in the world, from the outside (I know we are not allowed in). Anybody knows where does the bus stop in Algarrobo (got an address?) will we be able to walk to San Alfonso del Mar? We can take a bus or taxi, but the worry is getting back to the bus station (to take a bus back to Valpo).

Any insight will be greatly appreciated

more
    • looking for Transport on 31.12.2014 from Puerto Natales to Hotel Grey?

Torres del Paine Dec 17, 2014 at 9:12 AM

looking for Transport on 31.12.2014 from Puerto Natales to Hotel Grey, 03.01.2015 from Laguna Amaraga or Hotel Grey to Puerto Natales?

feel free to contact me: pit_26_@hotmail.com

Kind regards
      Peter

more
    • FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

bus from Santiago to Mendoza

Chile Dec 4, 2014 at 4:29 AM

hi

I will leave Santiago de Chile with a bus from Andesmar to Mendoza in January 2015.
      From which Terminal do they leave?

And on the website of Andesmar they talk about the Output Habilitation Rate for entering Argentina.
      Does this apply for me? I have Dutch nationality.

I think it is very strange that I can buy a bus ticket on the website of Andesmar and that they don't give vital information. They don't respond on my email as well.

Thanks

Tobias

more
    • Drop off luggage possibility at the cruiseterminal in Valparaiso ?

Valparaíso Dec 6, 2014 at 4:10 AM

Hi,

We arrive by cruise (HAL Zaandam) at 22nd of december and we would like to know if we can drop off our luggage at VPT for halfd a day? So we can visit alparaiso/Vina del Mar.

If not possible to drop off our luggage at VTP is there another area to drop off our luggage?

With kind regards,

Fabian Brochard

more
    • Spending Just A Day

Valparaíso Dec 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Have a full day to spend in Valparaiso. Since my interests are in taking pictures of colorful homes and panoramic city views where would you recommend going and how best to get around town?

more
    • Meeting up with people in the park

Torres del Paine Dec 7, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Hello!
      My friends are starting in at the Paine Grande entrance and I would like to meet them halfway through the hike to just to the torres del paine. is this possible? can i meet them at the amargo bus stop? suggestions for where to meet??
      thank you so so much!!
      theresa

more
    • reciprocity fee

Santiago Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

is this fee still charged?

more

Near Copiapó