Copacabana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Emilio Villanueva the architect

La Paz Jun 25, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Where do I find pictures and information of the Emilio Villanueva works in La Paz.

I have seen his buildings in La Paz, but could not find pictures or plans of his work.

more
    • What to do in La Paz

La Paz Jul 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Dear all, I have been 4 times in your beautiful country, but this is first time coming to La PAz. I am coming with my 19 yo son and we will be some 36 hrs in La PAz before we go to Uyuni and more. Could anyone give me some tips what to do with teenage boy in La Paz (please , not the "Death Road" , he can do that when Ia m not aroun hehe:):)).
      Thanks a lot
      Regards
      Darko

more
    • JJfromNJ's Profile Photo

How long to acclimatize?

La Paz Jul 13, 2014 at 6:53 AM

We are flying into La Paz from sea level. How many days should we expect to acclimatize before we can start doing things without being affected?

more
    • Isla del Sol vs. Taquile

by emphasis Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 12:34 PM

Have only 2 nights for Lake Titicaca and unsure of best way to use them. Am leaving early am from LaPaz and want to visist Isla del Sol, Uros and Taquile. Which one is the best for overnight stay? Would like to do both but need to be in Puno early morning of third day for bus to Cusco.

Do I depart LaPaz, visit & overnoght Isla del sol,bus to Puno from Cococabana, visit uros & Taquile & overnight Puno, then bus early am to Cuzco

OR

Do I depart LaPaz, visit Isla del sol & overnight Cococabana,bus to Puno uros & Taquile, overnight Taquile then bus early am to Cuzco

any comments would be welcome

thanks

1 Answer Apr 2, 2006 at 5:30 PM
    • marinama's Profile Photo

Two young people dissapeared between Bolivia and Chile

by marinama Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 8:44 PM

I just received an e-mail from our Caltech community from which I heard about 2 young people, katharina and Peter. They cannot be found, and nobody knows about them. They Vienna disappeared about 3 weeks ago, somewhere on the way between Bolivia and Chile.
      Details can be found at
      http://www.katharinaandpeter.info/

I thought to let all of you know, because even if you can't help, maybe you can think of someone who can. We are looking for people who have been traveling to Bolivia/Chile in the past 2-3 weeks and who might have crossed
      path with them.
      Please forward this e-mail if you have family or friends who live in that region.

Thank you for your help and your good thoughts for them!

Marina manea
      you can contact one of their friends (Gabriela Alexandru) at: galex@caltech.edu

• B3av's Profile Photo

Copacabana - Puno

by B3av Online Now Feb 10, 2006 at 5:08 AM

Hey ppl,

I'm trying to work out the best way to get from Copacabana to Puno. As far as I know I have 2 options.
      Bus round the south of Lake Titicaca, or take a boat over it. Can anyone tell me more about the boat trips?

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

• The beach

by daisymax Online Now Jan 29, 2006 at 9:27 AM

I'm planning a trip to Rio in in the beginning of May. I've been told that it's too dangerous to swim in the sea at this time of year due to the currents. Is this true? Thanks for any replies!

3 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 11:14 AM
    • mschwar's Profile Photo

Copacabana to Cusco!

by mschwar Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 12:33 AM

How can I get to cusco from copacabana. (we are planning on stopping at the lake for a couple of days) I wanted more info on lake titicaca and getting to cusco from there. Thank you so much!

1 Answer Apr 3, 2005 at 10:32 AM
    • place to stay

by sylvaindemers Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 11:14 AM

Hi, anyone could recommand me a nice place to stay, not too expensive (max25Us/night ofr 2) What should I visit? How many nights should I stay? Thks

2 Answers Jun 20, 2004 at 2:55 PM
    • Cochabamba - how do l move to there?

by DANIEL1ONE Online Now Oct 3, 2003 at 1:12 PM

l live in Chattanooga, Tn. l would like to move to Cochabamba permanitly. l have been doing some internet research and would like any information about relocating to the area. l am very chilled out so all info would be cool