Travel Answers
Cookshire

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling from Gaspe to Bathurst in New Brunswick via Bus ?

Gaspé 12 hours ago

Hi,
      I am travelling to Gaspe airport (YGP) from Toronto (YYZ) via Air Canada. Once I reach Gaspe I intend to travel in a rental car to New Brunswick, PEI, Cape Breton. The whole trip is around 10 days long.
      I checked with the rental car companies and the province of Quebec has per Km pricing and no kms are free.
      Hence I need to move out of Quebec and then rent a car preferably in the province of New Brunswick (Bathurst or Moncton) for the entire trip.
      Can some one please help me in this regard. How do i travel out of Gaspe via a Bus or any other means to Bathurst in New Brunswick ?
      Moreover if someone knows of any rental agency in Gaspe, QC that charges just like in the province of Ontario pls do let me know ?

more
    • FLOWER GARDENS

Matane Jun 23, 2015 at 9:10 AM

What is the best month to visit the gardens in Matane

more
    • getting from Montreal to Quebec

Quebec Jun 21, 2015 at 6:32 PM

We have a group of 10. Is it possible and if so how would one go about finding a large van or small bus to get out group to Quebec City from Montreal?

more
    • SamiZaman's Profile Photo

what to pack,where to visit & must know things for a traveller

Quebec Jun 19, 2015 at 1:53 PM

me and my wife coming to quebec city for 6days on 25June to 01July. My wife has an conference to attend at City Convention Centre. I need some advice on what to pack(clothes) , where to visit & also must know things for better travel experience. Thank U in advance.

more
    • SamiZaman's Profile Photo

booking a Hotel room with shared bathroom

Quebec Jun 20, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Can anyone tell me regarding hotel rooms with shared bathroom option? actually what they mean by shared bathroom?? i am confuse. plz help. Thank You in advance

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Day trips from montreal

Montreal Jun 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM

Just left Quebec. City. Going to Montreal , we love those small villages with shops and resturants.... We have car, I heard the laurentions are beautiful ....all help is needed.....thanks

more
    • Tipping in Quebec City

Province of Quebec Jun 12, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Is it customary to tip wait staff in restaurants 18 to 20% as in the US? Also, how much for taxi drivers, etc.? Thank you!

more