Constanta Travel Answers

change location

Constanta!?

by unthony Online Now May 16, 2005 at 1:47 PM

Hey,

I am trying to plan a one week trip to a place where I can find good beaches, excellent nightlife, and wide variety of entertainment. I know a little about Romania but I have heard about their impressive ladies and beaches. I am not interested in museums, ruins, historic sites, or anything informative, so don’t please add them in your replies.
Is Constanta ideal for my kind of vacation as I have described earlier? And most importantly, would the season still be going in early September because I won’t be able to travel before that date?

Best regards,
Anthony

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Constanta!?

by PartyloverRO Online Now Mar 21, 2006 at 4:50 AM

Hey there Anthony. I saw your post just now...so I decided to answer...let's start with the last...yeah early September would be good as the beaches wont be that crowded plus the sun would not be that hot as in August....As for the first good beaches,excelent nightlife ,sexy ladies,variety of entertainment...I think you just characterized Mamaia...our oldest and most modern sea resort.For further informations about Mamaia check out www.mamaia.com and for photos of both Constanta and Mamaia please see:primaria-constanta.ro/Primar... wish you a pleasant voyage.If in need do not hesitate to contact me either here or by mail(tudoriaver@yahoo.com).Tudor from sunny Bucharest.Take care

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Constanta