Conil de la Frontera Travel Answers

change location

What to do

by josh_hedo Online Now Jul 12, 2004 at 1:18 PM

what should i do there as a young guy im look for a good time is there much night life for me is there any liquer shops near by? thanks josh,.,,

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Art68's Profile Photo

Re: What to do

by Art68 Online Now Jul 12, 2004 at 1:27 PM

A few of us were staying at a campsite 10mins drive from Conil 2 years ago. It was a fun town, lots of Spanish people out on the town, but this was the Easter long-weekend so a lot of them were out-of-towners who had driven down - I don't know what it's like now. Still, we became quite chummy with a mini-cab driver who picked us up when were out on the town, bit of a smooth character, and he was telling me that in the summer the number of "chicas" was amazing, I should come down and go out on the town with him. Do you speak any Spanish? Not many English speakers around there. As for bars, I don't remember any names, but you can pretty much walk around the bar/restaurant/club area of Conil quite easily, just go through the arch and walk around the streets. You will have no problems finding bars, maybe not so many clubs.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Beach_dog's Profile Photo

Re: Re: What to do

by Beach_dog Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 12:10 AM

I stayed in Conil the first week of January, being a holiday week in Spain, the town was lively, as said above with many visitors. I understand it is like this on all holiday weekends and throughtout the summer months. You wont have problems finding lively bars for the nightlife. Conils visitors tend to be predominantly Spanish, fortunately the town has not been discovered by mass foreign tourism, so you will get a taste of Spanish nightlife. Conil also has some of the best beaches in southern Spain, many being quiet and unspoilt. You could try sending an e-mail to vt member SirRichard, his family are from Conil, so you may get some good advice from him. Stace :0)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Conil de la Frontera