Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tattoo parlor

Boone Apr 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can you get a tattoo in boone

more
    • Beach Access

Nags Head Apr 2, 2014 at 4:11 AM

It looks like our rental is closet to the Curlew Beach Access mp 11.8 (2 blocks from beach access, Memorial Ave.). I see this access has a water fall pipe and is about 6 houses down from the pier. Does anyone have any experience w/ area? I didn't realize the beach location until after renting the house for June. I was wondering if I should seek other accesses such as E. Hollowell St. and drive instead of the short walk to the beach? I am quite disappointed in finding this news out:( Advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Travel Time on I-77

Charlotte Apr 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I will be working near Tyvola Rd. in south charlotte. I can get a great deal on a place right outside uptown. What am I looking at in terms of commuting during the week? It is technically 15 miles away.

more
    • Car Rentals from Vegas to Southern Utah

North Carolina Mar 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM

We're planning ten days in Southern Utah to see the 5 Natl. Parks and several other sites. Can cars be rented in Vegas and driven into Southern Utah? I assume so but can't find confirmation on any rental car web site.

more
    • How much time should I allot for different cities.

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

We land in Lisbon and I've booked first four nights there. I've also booked three nights in Porto and was undecided how to spend last five days. Now I'm wondering if we should just go straight to Porto then after four days in and around that area, working our way south towards Lisbon. While north I'd like to include stops at Viana do Castelo, and Braga. Then heading south and stopping at Coimbra, Fatima, Evora, and then Lisbon, with Sintra and Cascasis. Does anyone have a suggestion in which order I should do each city? How long will I need to see everything? Am I trying to fit too much into one day. We will not be renting a car, but using train or buses.

more