change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• almanso's Profile Photo

what to do travelling with a 2 year old

by almanso Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi, I just booked a trip to Concepcion (friday afternoon to sunday afternoon) and i'm travelling with wife and 2 year old son. i've seen that there is a big park with waterfalls within the city, the famous ship Huascar and the university area to visit.
      would you recommend any other place in the city or around that would be worth a visit (with a 2 year old)?
      i can see that the best recommendation to eat is in the marlet or around it.
      any bad areas in concepcion to avoid? any nice areas to book the hotel?
      Thanks!

more

Near Concepción

• almanso's Profile Photo

what to do travelling with a 2 year old

by almanso Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi, I just booked a trip to Concepcion (friday afternoon to sunday afternoon) and i'm travelling with wife and 2 year old son. i've seen that there is a big park with waterfalls within the city, the famous ship Huascar and the university area to visit.
      would you recommend any other place in the city or around that would be worth a visit (with a 2 year old)?
      i can see that the best recommendation to eat is in the marlet or around it.
      any bad areas in concepcion to avoid? any nice areas to book the hotel?
      Thanks!

• kate

by kdzie Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM

How do I get from Concepcion airport to the city? I shall be arriving on my own (female) and don't speak Spanish
      kat

1 Answer Jan 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    • Going to Concepcion

by workmagdiana Online Now Dec 20, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Hi,
      I'm going to Concepcion for a work assignment. I'd love to go to some beaches or interesting towns. What would you recommend if we have a weekend down there? And is it best to take a bus or fly back and forth from Santiago?
      Thanks!

• Going to Concepcion

by workmagdiana Online Now Dec 20, 2006 at 8:55 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to Concepcion for a work assignment. I'd love to go to some beaches or interesting towns. What would you recommend if we have a weekend down there? And is it best to take a bus or fly back and forth from Santiago?
      Thanks!