Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Conakry

• aandre.mengo's Profile Photo

Guiluxe - local beer

by aandre.mengo Online Now Jul 22, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hi there!
      I am a beer cans collector from Brazil, and would be delighted to have Guinea in my collection, since Guinea is the only country which produces or produced beer cans not yet in my shelves.
      Would you help me to have some Guiluxe cans, emptied from two holes punched in the bottom? I am ready to pay for the cans and shipping to Brasilia. Thanks a lot,
      Andre Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      From Brazil

Salut à tous!
      Je suis un collectionneur brésilienne de canettes de bière, et serais ravi d'avoir Guinée dans ma collection, car la Guinée est le seul pays qui produit ou a produit des canettes de bière pas encore dans mes étagères.
      Voulez-vous m'aider à avoir quelques canettes de la Guiluxe, vidés par deux trous percés dans le fond? Je suis prêt à payer pour les canettes et expédition à Brasilia. Merci beaucoup,
      André Marques (andrebcm@hotmail.com),
      Du Brésil

5 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 9:16 AM
    • contact

by dueller Online Now Oct 13, 2012 at 8:23 AM

can anyone give me a contact number or e-mail address for the Riviera Royal Hotel in Conakry Guinea

4 Answers Oct 14, 2012 at 1:42 AM
    • afrocentric70's Profile Photo

is conackry safe enough for celebrating visitors?

by afrocentric70 Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

i am an american with plans to marry a guinean in december 2011. my family here will also accompany me to conackry, guinea at this time. i am concerned that many people will come from distant places and it may not be a safe time for the occassion. any advice is appreciated and will be considered. thank you

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Please info about public transportation

by fedemtz Online Now Jun 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Hello! I would like have information about public transportation in conaky and how can i get kindia from conakry, price, timing, coments, frquency etc.

the compays name and terminals name

Thanks in advance for you help

• Language Barrier!!

by dada55 Online Now Oct 19, 2007 at 1:29 AM

I have a freind who is like my brother and he is from Giunea i love his family and they treat me as their son/brother but they speak sou sou 24/7 and I only understand some of it...His mother only speaks sou sou so i have a hard time communicating is there any online sou sou language guides???

• accomodation needed - any ?

by heebi-jeebi-hudson Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 3:44 PM

I will be arriving from scotland on the 28th of nov. 2005 and need somwhere safe to stay untill 4th of dec. 2005. when a cource i am attending starts. ( hotels too plush an dluxurious beyond my needs - would prefer to stay with some contact locally. any ideas or advice and warnings appreciated

• MAIMOUNA's Profile Photo

still interested to visit conakry

by MAIMOUNA Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 12:00 PM

Hi, I am curious if I can travel by safe airplane,from for instance Gambia to Conakry. any info is welcome,planning to stay for 1 or 2 weeks did mail you on your site!!

• first time going to guinea

by theeye40 Online Now Jun 17, 2004 at 5:19 AM

what is the best way to travel

1 Answer Sep 10, 2004 at 8:00 AM
    • From Morocco to Conakry????

by Dobberrr Online Now May 22, 2003 at 2:03 PM

Hello, can anyone tell me how I get from the north of Morocco (Tetouan) to Guinee? I cannot find any fligths... Thanks in advance, Femke

5 Answers Jun 17, 2004 at 5:16 AM